Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction 🤭

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think most of her followers will now be thinking she has had something done, whether they say it or not. I remember when I was a die hard Ariana grande fan and I used to tell people there's no way she's had surgery she's just natural and beautiful. I knew deep down she'd had work done 🤣. But it was almost like admitting defeat by acknowledging it.

Lots of her fans got a new lease of love for her when she dissolved her fillers and professed to being au natural. Anyone with a pair of eyes can see now that what she's had done is fake. She looks like a kardashian.

It's like I said a few pages back- this body doesn't suit her. She's not got the look for it. She's made a huge, obvious mistake. And because she has a terrible diet, she's going to gain weight in all the wrong places now. She'll look like a caricature.

Reactions: 18
i completely understand that women have the crap of going through the giving birth and it taking a toll on their body and people should do what’s good for them (if they are paying for it). But, you’ve got a baby, you’re not ill, bbls are very invasive and dangerous. Why risk your life (anytime u go for surgery and you’re out under there’s a risk!), when u have a baby at home who just wants its mum and dad (ok we all know the nanny is who this kids wants but let’s play along 😂 ). Who was that supermodel recently that went under the knife and they’ve basically disfigured her - money doesn’t always mean it’ll work out. Having too much money clearly isn’t a good thing, i think you can’t see past the actual miracles of life and not thankful for the things you have - eg a healthy baby, a roof over your heads and the fact u can just live life stress free island hoping on your private jets, but no go put your life at risk for a bigger arse.

Do we think this was just a photoshop and she went straight home - Manchester isn’t my home town, but I wouldn’t be walking around London with all that jewelery on, being a known person, without a lot of security. The watch, the rings, the bracelet. Over £100k?!
1719563377115.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Do we think this was just a photoshop and she went straight home - Manchester isn’t my home town, but I wouldn’t be walking around London with all that jewelery on, being a known person, without a lot of security. The watch, the rings, the bracelet. Over £100k?!
Influencers love a photo op near the library for some reason 😂 - near where this photo is taken there's a cafe* she likes to go to and a starbucks so I think she just parks her monstrosity of a car near the boujee hotels on that road (getting a parking ticket in the meantime) and maybe a quick starbs and then leaves
I don't think she hangs around the actual city much, I always wonder if I've walked past her and just not recognised her

*this cafe is always rammed now with queues down the street so I'm wondering if it's the molly mae effect.

Reactions: 10
i completely understand that women have the crap of going through the giving birth and it taking a toll on their body and people should do what’s good for them (if they are paying for it). But, you’ve got a baby, you’re not ill, bbls are very invasive and dangerous. Why risk your life (anytime u go for surgery and you’re out under there’s a risk!), when u have a baby at home who just wants its mum and dad (ok we all know the nanny is who this kids wants but let’s play along 😂 ).
Also if she plans on having another child then would she not have been better to wait? I thought my body wasn’t too bad after my first child but having my second humbled me, and by the time the third came along…yikes 😂 I’m losing some baby weight at the moment and I think I look amazing but my body will never look like it did pre-children. Why would it? I’m proud of my new body, I don’t understand why MM is getting so much needless surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Also if she plans on having another child then would she not have been better to wait? I thought my body wasn’t too bad after my first child but having my second humbled me, and by the time the third came along…yikes 😂 I’m losing some baby weight at the moment and I think I look amazing but my body will never look like it did pre-children. Why would it? I’m proud of my new body, I don’t understand why MM is getting so much needless surgery.
Also her age, if you think you need surgery now, what you going to be like in 20 years, when you’re only in your forties! 😭

Reactions: 13
I think she’s probably went to marbella for it there’s a surgeon there they all use and she has his exact signature shape (which is terrible 🤣)

No one I repeat no one has a natural body shape like that
Unless it’s genetics of course and you have naturally wide hips
---
Remember after Molly had Bambi she was saying how different her body looked and it looks as though she had had a BBL. That was her clearly laying the groundwork to try and avoid any speculation of a BBL. but nice try Molly there’s no denying that! I think she’ll have to address it surely??! I’m curious how she got it and hid the recovery! She’s vlogged every week hasn’t she?
I’m sure she had a 4-5 weeks break near the end of year and she was always covered up in baggy clothes untill one day she decided to pop out with the new look

Reactions: 9
Hilarious seeing her fans cry "but your hips change after childbirth!!" - I don't think they even know where hips are on the human body. Last time I checked they don't start halfway down your arse. Hips can widen after birth but fat doesn't magically deposit itself in a perfect curve along your thighs.
I think she’s probably went to marbella for it there’s a surgeon there they all use and she has his exact signature shape (which is terrible 🤣)
I think you may be right - it's annoying me because I can't remember, but I'm sure I listened to a podcast where a UK influencer was saying that there's a Marbella surgeon that everyone goes to (Dr Aslani as mentioned above) and they all come out with the same body lol. I have a feeling she'll deny the BBL because she'll have got something that's called ~body contouring~ (which is the same as a BBL, just under a different name, but she's thick enough to think it's different).

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Her thighs and arse have widened not her hips from BiRtH 🙄 not one other person online or in my life has given birth and then had a body like that. Also, her body has changed dramatically in the last few months… it was quite some time ago since she had a baby now. Holly from gshore is very open about how much she regrets her bbl because when she put weight on from having a baby her body looked ridiculous. She said that herself. So she’s spent 10 months losing a tit load of weight to make her body look in proportion again. Most people get to enjoy their babies first year where as Holly has been in the gym because of her bbl mistake.

But let’s say for arguments sake she hasn’t had a BBL. What cosmetic procedure could she have had to get her body like that? Cos surely she’s not stupid enough to do that since they’re illegal (and for good reason). If she’s had nothing done why wouldn’t she be shutting the comments down and rumours down like she did with the Ryanair drama?

Reactions: 16
Hilarious seeing her fans cry "but your hips change after childbirth!!" - I don't think they even know where hips are on the human body. Last time I checked they don't start halfway down your arse. Hips can widen after birth but fat doesn't magically deposit itself in a perfect curve along your thighs.

I think you may be right - it's annoying me because I can't remember, but I'm sure I listened to a podcast where a UK influencer was saying that there's a Marbella surgeon that everyone goes to (Dr Aslani as mentioned above) and they all come out with the same body lol. I have a feeling she'll deny the BBL because she'll have got something that's called ~body contouring~ (which is the same as a BBL, just under a different name, but she's thick enough to think it's different).
It might have been sisters in the city podcast because I’m sure one of them went to Dr Aslani for one of their bbls (they’ve had a few) they done a whole episode on their surgeries mainly focusing on their bbls and how they wished they never started getting surgery good watch if anyone hasn’t seen it

Reactions: 1
I have a feeling she'll deny the BBL because she'll have got something that's called ~body contouring~ (which is the same as a BBL, just under a different name, but she's thick enough to think it's different).
You just answered my question cos I was thinking the exact same thing! 😂 that makes sense.

Reactions: 4
It might have been sisters in the city podcast because I’m sure one of them went to Dr Aslani for one of their bbls (they’ve had a few) they done a whole episode on their surgeries mainly focusing on their bbls and how they wished they never started getting surgery good watch if anyone hasn’t seen it
Yesss thank you you're right! I've found where they talk about him (26.30), they don't have good things to say:

Obviously we have no idea if Molly went to this guy. I'm in two minds - on one hand I think she may have been naive enough to go to the surgeon that every man and his dog goes to, but on the other hand, she does have a lot more money compared to your average influencer so it would be odd to go to this guy who is basically a BBL factory. Then again this is the person who was going to dodgy aestheticians who were pumping her face full of filler with reckless abandon even though she could've afforded to go to an actual doctor.

Reactions: 3
I never understood the whole BBL thing in the first place. Going on the old adage of ‘does my bum look big in this’ the idea that a massive arse is somehow attractive is so weird to me. Most of the people who have this highly risky surgery are quite small and it is like having the bolt on tits done, it just makes you look massive when they’re not really.
It doesn’t sound like it’s particularly reversible and messes with your weight distribution. Why pay to in essence look fat?

Reactions: 18
I never understood the whole BBL thing in the first place. Going on the old adage of ‘does my bum look big in this’ the idea that a massive arse is somehow attractive is so weird to me. Most of the people who have this highly risky surgery are quite small and it is like having the bolt on tits done, it just makes you look massive when they’re not really.
It doesn’t sound like it’s particularly reversible and messes with your weight distribution. Why pay to in essence look fat?
PREACH 🙌🏼

I cannot fathom for one second looking in the mirror and thinking “you know what’s missing here? Seeing my arse from the front.”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s a tale as old as time, it was heroin chic where no one was eating anything, then it was the massive bolt on boob jobs. Who has the gigantic boob jobs nowadays? Hardly anyone because it’s a trend and the BBL is exactly the same.

The only “look” that doesn’t really go out of fashion (speaking in relatively recent fashion years) is thin. And a BBL is always going to make you look bigger than you are.

Reactions: 15
Unless it’s genetics of course and you have naturally wide hips
---

I’m sure she had a 4-5 weeks break near the end of year and she was always covered up in baggy clothes untill one day she decided to pop out with the new look
Yesssssss remember when she hopped on the saltburn/murder on the dance floor tiktok trend??? That’s when the bbl was freshly done imo

Reactions: 20
The kardashians started it and people saw how rich and famous they are so copied them. Also certain type of men are into that look so essentially for the male gaze which is sad

Reactions: 8