Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
MM needs to leave. The relationship is clearly dead and he’s a pig. He’ll never change. You only have to look at Tyson and how he treats Paris.
This is extremely insulting and offensive to pigs. I’m sure no self respecting pig would ever behave like he does towards their fiancé and wouldn’t actively avoid their piglets either. Plus pigs are waaay more intelligent than him, have more personality and are better looking too 🐷🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 37

sydneymae

Reality check..
page0.jpeg

That middle screenshot from a vlog a few weeks ago reminds me of how sad and annoyed by Molly Bambi looked. Especially when they went pumpkin picking only to try get ‘aestetickkk’ instagrams and leave without buying any actual pumpkins and called them all shit and disappointing just because they had on some dirt from the ground they literally grew on???? I was irked by her ignorance to say the least.

Like what you can’t give the vegetable a simple wash like you would your carrots and potatoes? Oh wait she doesn’t cook so nvm..

• Heart
It’s sad but true that a lot of relationships start to fall apart after a baby comes onto the scene. MM will no doubt start to resent him more and more for behaving like a teenager. 100% agree that she’ll just play this down as him enjoying some downtime because he’s been so busy working lately 🙄

She’s not fooling anyone but herself though. She’s very young and unworldly wise though. In years to come she’ll look back and wonder why on earth she was such a mug.

He’ll be on his way home now so get ready for a barrage of ‘Dada’s home’ posts tomorrow and how we’re looking forward to a special cosy family Christmas 🤢 deflect deflect deflect bury head in sand

The pair of them will be on Instagram sat in some cafe having a fry up looking vacantly at a latte. Then they’ll probably head off to that hotel they always go to

redstraw16

VIP Member
Just saw someone say he’s always chasing a rhythm he can never find… 😭🤣 poor company to keep too.

• Haha

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
How can she pretend that left is her nose in some photos but then very occasionally post her actual nose lmao
784D12B5-EF37-4F8B-9796-9AD57033609E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

account70032

VIP Member
That video of him in the club with that girl , is he leaning in to say something flirty to her or leaning in to kiss her cause it could be either from the way it looks and regardless of which it is he’s still in the wrong and shouldn’t be behaving like that when he has a girlfriend and child at home. The way she grabs his face is very flirty and his smile afterwards he had no problem with it. I would be embarrassed and hurt if I was with a man who is behaving like that.

He’s also clearly been drinking a lot or high on something cause look at his facial expressions and his eyes but that’s no excuse either cause he chose to go out and put himself in that situation taking his top off flirting with all the women most likely. If they’re in a fake relationship which could likely be the case then that’ll be why Molly won’t care but if they’re not in a fake relationship then she better be prepared to be put up with this behaviour from him forever because he will continue to be an absent father and obsessed with going out.

She’s young and desperate for that perfect relationship and whether the relationship is fake or not she’s going to stay in it and like others have said if she addresses this she’ll probably make excuses for him to convince herself she’s not hurt and she’s happy.

Reactions: 36

Wills315

VIP Member
Is it just me or does poor Bambi always looks so miserable when her parents are holding her? no smiles or anything for them she just looks bewildered all the time, for a baby of that age its unusual.

Reactions: 35
Baby’s first Christmas and first birthday coming up very soon now. Can you imagine it 🙈 I bet those party planners rub their hands together and ramp their prices right up when they see her coming 😆

• Haha
I don't understand why they needed to go to Italy to shoot the skiwear "campaign" when it looks like it was taken in front of a greenscreen 🤣 literally could've been done in one afternoon in a studio or something and it would've looked the same, definitely don't need to go to italy for 3 days

lxlyfloral

Not her trying to be a kardashian with the OTT children’s parties 😭 she literally copied the whole aesthetic of how they do them as well
Who even went to that party? Looked like there was about four guests

So she had to go to another country to do a photoshoot again, away from her 10 month old. Not like she can go to the Chill Factore by the Trafford Centre and just photoshop the background as the Italian Alps. They're already photoshopping her face and body, so might as well.

When she said she cant have a day of 'oh what shell we do today?' because she has a baby. Of course you can, just pack what they need and jump in the car. Even easier for her as she has a bloody nanny.
This makes no sense her saying this. She has more free time than most people

Timmy was out again last night making a show of himself. What in the early 2000’s pose is this?

View attachment 2617233
He’s the biggest cringe and ick ever and that’s with his mouth closed. Hear him speak and you can multiply it by a million. Plus that greasy hair and low hairline, horrible steroid ridden body, being as dumb as the rocks and his general slimey behaviour and inability to be a present parent (although she cant say much herself). God knows what she sees in him and why she believes she can’t do better.