Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
If you think MM isn’t maternal I saw a clip of Paris Hilton with her new baby she bought and she took 1 month to even change the baby’s nappy. Up till then she had the nanny do it and she is filmed literally not knowing what end of the baby it goes on and her mum constantly saying be gentle! Bloody scary some of these mums

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
Why does a baby need a Halloween party 😭 we get it, you like Halloween but just throw your own party, why is it disguised as Bambi’s party when she has no idea what’s going on

Call me old fashioned but I think if you have a child, and both parents need to be away for work, you organise yourself so that one of you is always there for the child. Especially a young baby. It’s just about being a responsible, grown up caring parent.

These two don’t need money. They have plenty of it. They just want their ‘me time’ and think they’re entitled to it. I’m sure MM is probably resentful because she thinks Lurch has more than she does and she gets lumbered with the baby while he swans off pleasing himself.

Both of them just want to do their own thing. Like going off on an exciting trip in the Alps, or going off to watch your brother’s boxing match. It’s all just selfish and about them. These two idiots were not mature enough to have a baby. And it seems they don’t even really want to be together as a couple, let alone parent a child together.

I think all 3 of them lead separate lives and the only healthy relationship there is the one between the baby and her nanny.

• Sad

nightmareonbondstreet

Is it wrong I miss the days of her excessive spending where she’d just randomly pick up a bit of Louis Vuitton luggage and van cleef jewellery 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

scandiii

not to be rude but I feel like Tommy comes across as so thick like i cant imagine him adding anything to conversations except just nodding at what Molly is saying

Srb93

No because if a female grabbed my bfs face omg that could not run in my relationship fuck that
---
Also to me he looks like he’s on molly it’s in the hands
---
MDMA Mandy whatever u wanna call it

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
She is literally a ball hair away from her heel going down the drain here … 🫣
So cringe that you know she’s doing a pose pretending to get into the car just for the photo. Actually makes me sick with second hand embarrassment, how can you take yourself so seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If Molly had an ounce of self respect she'd leave that absolute plank and let him live his sad little life fuelled by 'pick me' gals and Colombian marching powder❄ She could make her next career move boss biiiitch single mum... she's missing a trick staying with him, carrying on in her sad, lonely, beige life 🙄

coconochanel

VIP Member
The thing is they have nothing in common, he likes going out and partying she likes staying in watching Harry Potter (maybe she should get with Zoe Sugg 🤣 ) she is only young so she doesn't want to waste her life stuck with that bellend. jeez imagine another 20 years of him out all over the world making a fool of her while she's sat at home with Bambi (and the nanny), talk about depressing.

Byehunny

I definitely think she's unhappy, but I don't think she will walk away from him somehow. She's tried so hard to brand them as some sort of power couple, and a strong family unit- shes invetsed too much into their relationship and so wont want to lose face .
She’s lost face already. Anyone with 2 brain cells can see she’s a single mother staying with a man who doesn’t respect women, let alone his own daughter and partner. She’s nowhere near “goals” all the money in the world and not a meaningful relationship to be seen whether that’s with her mum, sister, friends.

cananyonetellme2021

She doesn’t go out so I wouldn’t say she does drugs.

ALWAYS think about this when it comes to Chris Brown. He nearly killed Rihanna and it’s almost forgotten about? He was 19 when it happened. A mistake isn’t trying to kill someone, that’s a seriously evil act, followed by many more in the years after. The fact he is clearly off his head dancing beside a piece of shit like Chris Brown just screams he has no respect for himself or his family.

She can pretend everything is good and that she is lucky, but mark my words, they won’t be together in another few years, if not less. Even MM knows she is worth more than a man child with COMPLETELY different values. How embarrassing. I would not trade my simple apartment and easy 9-5 to have their life plastered all over social media, and having my babies picture up for millions of strangers to see. All while my man is dancing with a woman beater.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
She might be, just think there’s no need to mention people’s money, I think it’s of bad taste and just makes you look bitter
It's relevant in this context though. Molly's extreme wealth sets her apart from the vast majority of other parents
---
@SmudgeTheCat not sure what's funny? It's true. Not many people can afford a nanny, sleep training etc etc...

Last edited:
  • Haha

probecco

Really get the feeling they are trialling a separation. Obviously will come together to do all the happy families Xmas stuff and Bambis birthday but things seem to have gone downhill since their engagement.