Molly-Mae Hague #43 Why did Molly-Mae cross the road? To get away from her baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2622235

gold in the picture a couple pages back ^.

I dont think she wears her “real” one.In the picture below it’s so loose it’s fallen from the base of her finger where her hands are pointing down. Nobody would wear their ring this loose, let alone one costing as much as this supposedly l does, you would have it refitted. And it defo would have been lost on one of her many holidays by now. It does seemingly change from gold to silver band in some pictures?
View attachment 2622237
what is the point in an engagement ring that you can’t even wear 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 33
Slow pace sunday 😂😂😂 been up since 5am and only just sat down with a vino after chasing two terrors around all day. Get me to the Corinthia…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The rig looks gold from the side cus it’s set in gold but silver/platinum from the front because of the diamonds around the band, that’s my take anyway.
---
She also might have a fake she wears from time to time for fear of losing it.

Reactions: 13
If you think MM isn’t maternal I saw a clip of Paris Hilton with her new baby she bought and she took 1 month to even change the baby’s nappy. Up till then she had the nanny do it and she is filmed literally not knowing what end of the baby it goes on and her mum constantly saying be gentle! Bloody scary some of these mums
I came across the clip on TT the other day, shocking. That’s another person that’s just had a child for an accessory same as she does with the animals.

Reactions: 9
A fiancé you don’t marry?
I think they were going for shag. Or at least that’s my thought anyway. If it weren’t for Bambi I’d be inclined to think they’d never had sex with the lack of chemistry they have 😂

Reactions: 34
I think they were going for shag. Or at least that’s my thought anyway. If it weren’t for Bambi I’d be inclined to think they’d never had sex with the lack of chemistry they have 😂
Yes they were probably going for shag, I was kinda trying to make my own joke.

thread title ‘without a wedding the engagement ran its course, Molly Mae shouldn’t be allowed a horse’
It will only work if they’ve actually split up though

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes they were probably going for shag, I was kinda trying to make my own joke.

thread title ‘without a wedding the engagement ran its course, Molly Mae shouldn’t be allowed a horse’
It will only work if they’ve actually split up though
ooor
Has the relationship run its course? Please nobody sell Molly a horse

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Yup - I deffo think they're either split or in the midst of a relationship breakdown where they haven't quite admitted it to themselves yet. The walk with Tommy and Mollys dad is very out the norm. They don't live in London or an area where paps frequent, they arrange these...

He continually disrespects her and crosses major boundaries that a boyfriend, fiance and FATHER should not do. Sorry but clubbing in Dubai, doing drugs, going to 'camp' ages away for weeks at a time screams a man that isnt ready to commit properly and the only reason they've lasted this long is bc she has no self esteem & just rolls over and allows him to do as he pleases. Massive shows like flowers, engagements and stuff dont matter if the day to day is tit.

He's a laughing stock anyway in the boxing/sport world, known for terrible performance. He doesn't actually need to train since most of his fights are PR set ups. So whys he always at 'camp'.......?

1702249862294.png

Reactions: 29
prefacing this to apologise if anyone’s already made this observation, I don’t keep up with the thread at all -

this year I seem to be seeing ‘the molly mae effect’ less and less? bar that one leather jacket from Zara, I haven’t seen hordes of people on tiktok scrambling to buy the new ‘it’ thing every week that she’s worn/bought, as has been the case for the last couple of years.

is she slowly losing relevancy? I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ I can’t say that I was ever influenced by her as I don’t really buy into all the social media fashion trends, but as I say I’ve definitely seen less of it this year

She did a post about a farm shop and all of a sudden hundreds of people went there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
These Christmas decorations look very tacky. Clearly paid one of those companies to come in and do it because they can’t be arsed themselves, even though they have all the time in the world.

And can you imagine a toddler on those marble stairs? 😱 Nanny will need to have eyes in the back of her head. Hopefully she’ll arrange the stair gates because it probably won’t occur to those two useless chumps. Maybe it might be more convenient all round for them if Nanny just took her to live with her for the foreseeable.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Even the decorations are beige. Is colour being rationed now because my house looks like some sort of paint can explosion in comparison 😂

Reactions: 16
The Zara jacket is oversized though she’s always worn oversized things only difference is she was 19/20 and really slim ?
Exactly, my point is that she knew what looked good on her body. Oversized things look good on really slim figures, but not on larger women, they just make you look bigger and it’s not as flattering. I think as she’s gained a bit of weight she’s lost sense of how to dress herself and covers herself in clothes too big for her to hide it.

Reactions: 17
These Christmas decorations look very tacky. Clearly paid one of those companies to come in and do it because they can’t be arsed themselves, even though they have all the time in the world.

And can you imagine a toddler on those marble stairs? 😱 Nanny will need to have eyes in the back of her head. Hopefully she’ll arrange the stair gates because it probably won’t occur to those two useless chumps. Maybe it might be more convenient all round for them if Nanny just took her to live with her for the foreseeable.
They always get decorations done professionally, takes the fun and family time out of doing it yourself, another memory they won’t make with Bambi.
all that white looks terribly cold to me. Not Christmassy, more like an ice castle.

Reactions: 21
You can love someone with all your heart, but if they aren't there for you and your family, whats the point? If they have seperated, she's better off without him anyway, he clearly brings nothing to the table when it comes to Bambi

Reactions: 18

I've seen more inviting looking mortuaries.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wasn’t all that convinced they had split as I know Molly likes to exaggerate things and use click bait for views and news articles BUT after watching her latest vlog I do think they’ve split or are at least on a break. Everything was very much “I” and when she said “we” she corrected herself and said “by we I mean me”.

It did ruffle my feathers a bit when she said it’s been so long since she could pop to the shops or wake up and think hmmm what can I do today. She literally has a nanny and can do as she pleases as she has loads of help! She made herself sound really ignorant and arrogant there. God forbid she worked a Monday - Friday job with no nanny like majority of mums out there 😂

Reactions: 27
Even the decorations are beige. Is colour being rationed now because my house looks like some sort of paint can explosion in comparison 😂
Everything is for social media for these influencers. It’s not for their own joy or their children’s joy. They stick to grey and beige purely for the gram and how it looks.
---
I wasn’t all that convinced they had split as I know Molly likes to exaggerate things and use click bait for views and news articles BUT after watching her latest vlog I do think they’ve split or are at least on a break. Everything was very much “I” and when she said “we” she corrected herself and said “by we I mean me”.

It did ruffle my feathers a bit when she said it’s been so long since she could pop to the shops or wake up and think hmmm what can I do today. She literally has a nanny and can do as she pleases as she has loads of help! She made herself sound really ignorant and arrogant there. God forbid she worked a Monday - Friday job with no nanny like majority of mums out there 😂
I think she’s furious with him and they’re on a break. But I don’t think they’ll split anytime soon. I think they both at this point just have a business relationship. She doesn’t want her minions of followers to think her life isn’t perfect.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.