Molly-Mae Hague #43 Why did Molly-Mae cross the road? To get away from her baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she was always about her family, liked Tyson for the fury name but it didn’t appear that she had any time of day for Tommy’s mum or family .. like Halloween his family, nieces nephews were no where to be seen

Reactions: 12
Also she was always about her family, liked Tyson for the fury name but it didn’t appear that she had any time of day for Tommy’s mum or family .. like Halloween his family, nieces nephews were no where to be seen
I’ve heard her say in videos that they’re always visiting his mother who lives down the road. I don’t actually believe she visits with him though. Nor does Bambi. I expect her grandparents on that side of the family are even bigger strangers to her than her own parents are, and that’s saying something!

Reactions: 10
These Christmas decorations look very tacky. Clearly paid one of those companies to come in and do it because they can’t be arsed themselves, even though they have all the time in the world.

And can you imagine a toddler on those marble stairs? 😱 Nanny will need to have eyes in the back of her head. Hopefully she’ll arrange the stair gates because it probably won’t occur to those two useless chumps. Maybe it might be more convenient all round for them if Nanny just took her to live with her for the foreseeable.
Even the gaps between the first floor banister looks wide enough for a small child to fit through - that’s shocking

Reactions: 5
She has no self-esteem whatsoever so of course she’s still with him. He could do anything to her and she’d stay just to prove Anton wrong 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Been re watching her series of love island and omg I forgot how irritating she was in it! Loved that anton got onto her wanting to be famous though. She hated that he was onto her straight away 😂

Reactions: 25
Looool she’s trying to convince herself in that video 💀 imagine at your big age having to say in a YouTube video you and your partner are still together because he embarrasses you so much.
Saying she doesn’t care and she’s really thick skinned… ok babe x

Reactions: 28
She has no self-esteem whatsoever so of course she’s still with him. He could do anything to her and she’d stay just to prove Anton wrong 💀
Literally this, convinced she is still tryna prove a point 😭
Yeh she isn’t leaving Tommy, she is just making Tommy out to be the bad guy, bad father .. and her the victim when quite frankly she is just as tit of a mother just doesn’t go out clubbing

Reactions: 15
I mean tbh your relationship is clearly a tit show if you have to clarify you're actually still together.

Reactions: 34
She could accept that her parents marriage expired but can’t seem to do that with her own relationship lol

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.