Molly-Mae Hague #43 Why did Molly-Mae cross the road? To get away from her baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

“The dynamic they have is my worst nightmare” 😳😳 can’t lie, it would be mine too
Me too. And thousands of her Fiats will follow her lead without realising itll be even more exaggerated for them cause Molly has a cleaner and nanny.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if her parents divorced it’s convinced her she should stay no matter what when in reality a toxic relationship can be worse than divorce. Plus Bambi is so young that this would be the best time to do it. Maybe she thinks she’ll slide into oblivion is she and Tommy split. She probably feels lonely even when they’re together.

And horses require a lot of time and effort spent on them and she has a baby. A baby she barely does anything with. How would she cope with a horse as well?! Madness.

Reactions: 20
Anyone else find it really weird that she said she and her mum are battling over who hosts Christmas Day? If that was me and it was my daughter's first Christmas, I'd just say I totally understand you not wanting to travel 4 hours to us so we will be doing ours separate 🤔 I always think kids that young are better off being in their own home for Christmas but maybe that's just me.

Reactions: 32
I wonder if her parents divorced it’s convinced her she should stay no matter what when in reality a toxic relationship can be worse than divorce. Plus Bambi is so young that this would be the best time to do it. Maybe she thinks she’ll slide into oblivion is she and Tommy split. She probably feels lonely even when they’re together.

And horses require a lot of time and effort spent on them and she has a baby. A baby she barely does anything with. How would she cope with a horse as well?! Madness.
This is exactly why they didn't sell that horse to her that she went to go see, and she felt 'uncomfortable' around the 'horse girlies' or whatever she said.... she's someone who is a complete novice thinking she can waltz in and buy someone's beloved pet to ride 1x every 2 weeks round a pen and not tend to herself. Everything is a novelty to this girl, especially animals.

We all saw the pomeranian that died because she/Tommy were too lazy to find a reputable breeder in the UK and went for aesthetics over health remember...

Reactions: 19
Anyone else find it really weird that she said she and her mum are battling over who hosts Christmas Day? If that was me and it was my daughter's first Christmas, I'd just say I totally understand you not wanting to travel 4 hours to us so we will be doing ours separate 🤔 I always think kids that young are better off being in their own home for Christmas but maybe that's just me.
I think I’d go the other way and enjoy someone hosting, so I could spend time with them on their first Christmas and not worry about cooking etc.
But her Mum cooker Christmas dinner at Molly’s last year didn’t she? And Molly isn’t interested in spending time with Bambi 😂😂

Reactions: 5
It's lovely for little kids to see family at Christmas, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents. It's an amazing time and they get so excited about Christmas and everyone being together. It might not be Christmas day but Christmas Eve or Boxing Day you do it. Big Family Christmases are amazing. Most people are working the rest of the time so Christmas is ideal extended family time. Whether it's at their house or grandma or another family member's house, I really don't think it matters.

It might be a case of better the devil you know. They were together for long time before they had a baby and the time to split up would have been then. They aren't married yet either and I'd be interested to see if that ever happens. Agree she's scared to lave him because if she does she loses her attachment to the Fury name and thus loses her relevancy.

Reactions: 1
Just caught up with the q&a, doesn’t seem like she was bothered about the whole Tommy fiasco then 😂
That’s why I’m glad I had no sympathy for her.

goodness knows what she was crying over in the last vlog then, she’ll never mention it again

Reactions: 12
My grandfather was a prolific womaniser and sadly made my grandmothers life a misery to the point she became mentally unwell (this was the generation where you didn’t divorce sadly and if you did it was a full court case) and to see the damage it did to my mum and her brother is terrible. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone and if Tommy did cheat and he comes from a background where it’s ok he will do it again. I’d cut and run especially as she has the financial and parental support that a lot of women don’t have in the same circumstance

Reactions: 6

“The dynamic they have is my worst nightmare” 😳😳 can’t lie, it would be mine too
The woman who said that we see this dynamic over and over and over again is absolutely correct, the other thing that we see over and over and over again is that exact same dynamic but also the man getting upset or angry that his wife's life has changed. So saying oh my wife is boring, my wife doesn't like going out anymore, my wife hasn't got a personality anymore. Threads like this are all over social media either from the husband, or from the wife after the husband has told her this, and sometimes from the other woman who the husband has started and affair with because his wife doesn't understand him, she's boring, they're more like brother and sister and the other woman wants to know if that's the case why won't you leave her and she's seeking out advice. It's sad and it's infuriating and some of the things men have said to me about their wives or children over the years because I don't have children makes me so angry, as does my\my husband's colleagues with children doing stuff like lying to their wife they have to work late and then sitting around work but not actually working, just chatting\on their phones until the bedtime routine is over or whatever. They're right, it doesn't affact me but it is upsetting to me that some women and children are treated like that by their husband or father. I can see how women who want children are scared to actually have children when they see this dynamic happening again and again, even to 'celebrities' and it's something you can't know until the baby is here, so many women are like we were together 7\11\15\18 years before we had a child and how he looked after her when she was sick\did half the chores\didn't drink\went out once a year\didn't even own an Xbox and completely changed when they had a child. And that's without the terrifying fact that abuse often starts in pregnancy\after having a baby. And while none of this is Molly's responsibility in any way, her not leaving Tommy tells all her young female fans that this lifestyle is fine for them. Sitting at home doing everything with the baby (as she says she does, not as she really does, I know) while your partner is off drinking, drugging, flirting and who knows what is normal and acceptable. And that's why I really hope she wises up, kicks him out and explains why and shows her fans she deserves better and they do too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
May be controversial as I know Xmas is for family time but If I was Molly and family were complaining about Xmas plans, I'd just say me and Tommy are having our first Xmas home alone with Bambi. She could see everyone else boxing day, or even after Xmas dinner? Seems like she really wants her day at home, so she should do that? She's such a people pleaser

Reactions: 17
May be controversial as I know Xmas is for family time but If I was Molly and family were complaining about Xmas plans, I'd just say me and Tommy are having our first Xmas home alone with Bambi. She could see everyone else boxing day, or even after Xmas dinner? Seems like she really wants her day at home, so she should do that? She's such a people pleaser
Yes or even better see if the nanny will take Bambi for Christmas.
---
My grandfather was a prolific womaniser and sadly made my grandmothers life a misery to the point she became mentally unwell (this was the generation where you didn’t divorce sadly and if you did it was a full court case) and to see the damage it did to my mum and her brother is terrible. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone and if Tommy did cheat and he comes from a background where it’s ok he will do it again. I’d cut and run especially as she has the financial and parental support that a lot of women don’t have in the same circumstance
I think Tommy looks up to Tyson and it's been well documented how many times he's cheated on Paris who sticks around and produces baby after baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Unless it’s because after he was seen with her Dad family relationships are a little strained? I know her Mum and Dad are split up but it doesn’t mean her Mum hasn’t got concerns too that might make Christmas awkward..

The woman who said that we see this dynamic over and over and over again is absolutely correct, the other thing that we see over and over and over again is that exact same dynamic but also the man getting upset or angry that his wife's life has changed. So saying oh my wife is boring, my wife doesn't like going out anymore, my wife hasn't got a personality anymore. Threads like this are all over social media either from the husband, or from the wife after the husband has told her this, and sometimes from the other woman who the husband has started and affair with because his wife doesn't understand him, she's boring, they're more like brother and sister and the other woman wants to know if that's the case why won't you leave her and she's seeking out advice. It's sad and it's infuriating and some of the things men have said to me about their wives or children over the years because I don't have children makes me so angry, as does my\my husband's colleagues with children doing stuff like lying to their wife they have to work late and then sitting around work but not actually working, just chatting\on their phones until the bedtime routine is over or whatever. They're right, it doesn't affact me but it is upsetting to me that some women and children are treated like that by their husband or father. I can see how women who want children are scared to actually have children when they see this dynamic happening again and again, even to 'celebrities' and it's something you can't know until the baby is here, so many women are like we were together 7\11\15\18 years before we had a child and how he looked after her when she was sick\did half the chores\didn't drink\went out once a year\didn't even own an Xbox and completely changed when they had a child. And that's without the terrifying fact that abuse often starts in pregnancy\after having a baby. And while none of this is Molly's responsibility in any way, her not leaving Tommy tells all her young female fans that this lifestyle is fine for them. Sitting at home doing everything with the baby (as she says she does, not as she really does, I know) while your partner is off drinking, drugging, flirting and who knows what is normal and acceptable. And that's why I really hope she wises up, kicks him out and explains why and shows her fans she deserves better and they do too.
I take your point but I don't think Molly and Tommy ever had a particularly healthy relationship. I don't think either of them changed after the baby was born, just continued with the same toxic behaviour with a little person thrown into the mix.

Reactions: 7
I take your point but I don't think Molly and Tommy ever had a particularly healthy relationship. I don't think either of them changed after the baby was born, just continued with the same toxic behaviour with a little person thrown into the mix.
No, you're right, he didn't change. I was just saying for some women it's like Molly's situation but in some (objectively worse) situations the man completely changes and if Molly left Tommy for this stuff she would inspire all her young female fans who might find themselves in her situation, or one of the similar situations I mentioned, to leave\not put up with it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.