Molly-Mae Hague #43 Why did Molly-Mae cross the road? To get away from her baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that Vlog was depressing! Bambi nowhere to be seen. Nothing she was doing was work. Did she have to go the Trafford Centre? Did she have to go to AliExpress/ Treats photoshoot? Did she have to drive 4 hours to look at a horse?? When people say she gets “mum-shamed” for working, oh please! Where’s the work?
Even the “vlog” which might be classed as “work” was bloody terrible!

I have never known any Mum to abandon their baby as much as Molly has done with Bambi. It’s BAFFLING to me

and then she puts the waterworks on at the end. Nothing to do with Tommy, all she cares about is herself and how she looks on social media.
She speaks to Tommy like a piece of tit anyway??? I’m sorry but she seems to thrive when Tommy isn’t there.
No one can convince me she wants to be with Tommy, no one 😂 it’s a facade for likes on Instagram
---
p.s. sorry for saying Tommy 4 times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
When she said she cant have a day of 'oh what shell we do today?' because she has a baby. Of course you can, just pack what they need and jump in the car. Even easier for her as she has a bloody nanny.

Reactions: 39
When she said she cant have a day of 'oh what shell we do today?' because she has a baby. Of course you can, just pack what they need and jump in the car. Even easier for her as she has a bloody nanny.
This makes no sense her saying this. She has more free time than most people

Reactions: 35
Free time, loads of money, loads of help, a car, some mums have none of this and multiple children, just saying.

Reactions: 42
The sad part is that Molly never does anything interesting aside from riding horses. Everything else she does is perfectly safe for babies.
She could easily bring Bambi with her to Starbucks and shop at Selfridges

Reactions: 16
Can’t have a day of doing what she wants but can drive to Somerset and back with her mate but no Bambi to look at a horse she doesn’t end up buying…
---
Wow that Vlog was depressing! Bambi nowhere to be seen. Nothing she was doing was work. Did she have to go the Trafford Centre? Did she have to go to AliExpress/ Treats photoshoot? Did she have to drive 4 hours to look at a horse?? When people say she gets “mum-shamed” for working, oh please! Where’s the work?
Even the “vlog” which might be classed as “work” was bloody terrible!

I have never known any Mum to abandon their baby as much as Molly has done with Bambi. It’s BAFFLING to me

and then she puts the waterworks on at the end. Nothing to do with Tommy, all she cares about is herself and how she looks on social media.
She speaks to Tommy like a piece of tit anyway??? I’m sorry but she seems to thrive when Tommy isn’t there.
No one can convince me she wants to be with Tommy, no one 😂 it’s a facade for likes on Instagram
---
p.s. sorry for saying Tommy 4 times 😂
Yes it was a tit vlog, all over the place, honestly some of her stuff is tit. She clearly just had some mixed up footage and Fran or someone said it’s time to get a vlog up, use whatever you’ve got.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
She can’t because she follows blissful baby’s bloody rigid routines and won’t dare deviate incase god forbid she has to parent when the nanny isn’t there in the night 🙈

Reactions: 10
she also posted on her insta story a few days ago that she’s ‘had’ to take a break from youtube. definitely seems like something is going on behind the scenes
What is it with influencers always announcing social media “breaks” and being back 2 mins later?

Reactions: 21
She literally invents reasons to be in her uglee car all day, going to Treats Studio photoshoots, sampling every coffee shop in the Greater Manchester area, going to the Trafford Centre. she even says in this vlog she "lives at the Trafford Centre". lmao. she does not work. Wait no, she does work, she is Professional Baby Avoider. When people call her a "working mom" i wanna vomit.

Reactions: 24
I googled the pap pics of Tommy and Mollys dad! Doesn’t look like he’s at all impressed.. just curious why they arranged and called paps for this occasion especially as it doesn’t scream “father and son in law happily taking a walk together”.

also you know something is going on when even Zoe her sister has stopped posting on her story.. I think it’s because she’s temporarily moved into Mollys house but doesn’t want the media attention!

Reactions: 28
I googled the pap pics of Tommy and Mollys dad! Doesn’t look like he’s at all impressed.. just curious why they arranged and called paps for this occasion especially as it doesn’t scream “father and son in law happily taking a walk together”.

also you know something is going on when even Zoe her sister has stopped posting on her story.. I think it’s because she’s temporarily moved into Mollys house but doesn’t want the media attention!
Maybe why Zoe said her boiler broke down that’s her excuse for staying with molly

Reactions: 9
The only part of that vlog that was after the ‘incident’ is the last clip. She’s absolutely done, looks broken but it’s hard to feel sympathy ( I don’t ) when she would never leave him. She should have left him ages ago, now she’s got his baby and in a messy situation. No thanks

I definitely think she's unhappy, but I don't think she will walk away from him somehow. She's tried so hard to brand them as some sort of power couple, and a strong family unit- shes invetsed too much into their relationship and so wont want to lose face .

Tommy looks so basic in the pics with mollys dad and mollys dad has the look on her face like ‘what did my daughter get herself involved with’

Reactions: 12
Mollies entire life was based on them as a couple. Alone she’s about as deep as a puddle unfortunately.

Reactions: 19
I definitely think she's unhappy, but I don't think she will walk away from him somehow. She's tried so hard to brand them as some sort of power couple, and a strong family unit- shes invetsed too much into their relationship and so wont want to lose face .
She’s lost face already. Anyone with 2 brain cells can see she’s a single mother staying with a man who doesn’t respect women, let alone his own daughter and partner. She’s nowhere near “goals” all the money in the world and not a meaningful relationship to be seen whether that’s with her mum, sister, friends.

Reactions: 37
Well, this is what happens when you lie to everyone about your life.
She's sold this picture perfect life because she sees herself as better than everyone else. Turns out it was all lies like most of us on here said.
Only got herself to blame.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.