Molly-Mae Hague #43 Why did Molly-Mae cross the road? To get away from her baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
prefacing this to apologise if anyone’s already made this observation, I don’t keep up with the thread at all -

this year I seem to be seeing ‘the molly mae effect’ less and less? bar that one leather jacket from Zara, I haven’t seen hordes of people on tiktok scrambling to buy the new ‘it’ thing every week that she’s worn/bought, as has been the case for the last couple of years.

is she slowly losing relevancy? I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ I can’t say that I was ever influenced by her as I don’t really buy into all the social media fashion trends, but as I say I’ve definitely seen less of it this year

Reactions: 32
prefacing this to apologise if anyone’s already made this observation, I don’t keep up with the thread at all -

this year I seem to be seeing ‘the molly mae effect’ less and less? bar that one leather jacket from Zara, I haven’t seen hordes of people on tiktok scrambling to buy the new ‘it’ thing every week that she’s worn/bought, as has been the case for the last couple of years.

is she slowly losing relevancy? I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ I can’t say that I was ever influenced by her as I don’t really buy into all the social media fashion trends, but as I say I’ve definitely seen less of it this year
Unless you actively follow her, I don’t actually see her anywhere else. I don’t see ads she’s in or any promo she’s doing. Granted I don’t read or watch the news but apart from articles like the Sun ones posted here, she doesn’t seem particularly relevant.
She could have reached a whole new target audience when she had Bambi but because she doesn’t actually look after her child, she’s not relatable to the average young mum. She’s isolated her old fan base and not actually tried to tap in to anything new.

Reactions: 24

There’s just been so many fashionable and likeable IT girls since she’s had her baby, that she’s slowly fading away into irrelevancy.

Reactions: 10

IMO, it’s because she always looks drab nowadays. When she came out of LI, like her or not she always knew what looked good on her and how to put an outfit together that other people would want to copy. Looking at the Zara jacket as an example, this looked good and I’d buy it based on that photo because she looks stylish.

IMG_9926.jpeg

Compare that to some of her most recent grid posts, she looks a mess. Constant slicked back hair, massively unflattering and oversized clothes. I wouldn’t buy any of these pieces. I don’t think she has the appeal anymore that girls want to aspire to look and dress like 🤷🏼‍♀️

IMG_9925.jpeg

IMG_9922.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Tommy looks so basic in the pics with mollys dad and mollys dad has the look on her face like ‘what did my daughter get herself involved with’
It’s incredibly difficult for parents when they have a child in an unsuitable relationship. It’s one of the hardest things to do to sit on the sidelines and watch. You risk alienating yourself from your child if you’re seen to be ‘interfering’. It makes parents feel very powerless and often all you can do is try and be supportive if you need to be and wait it out until they see the light. It’s even worse if grandchildren are involved. I hope for MM’s parents’ sake that the time is coming. It’s hard for siblings too and I’ve personally experienced that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There’s just been so many fashionable and likeable IT girls since she’s had her baby, that she’s slowly fading away into irrelevancy.
Any recommendations? There’s just so much on instagram don’t know where to look
---
IMO, it’s because she always looks drab nowadays. When she came out of LI, like her or not she always knew what looked good on her and how to put an outfit together that other people would want to copy. Looking at the Zara jacket as an example, this looked good and I’d buy it based on that photo because she looks stylish.

View attachment 2621410
Compare that to some of her most recent grid posts, she looks a mess. Constant slicked back hair, massively unflattering and oversized clothes. I wouldn’t buy any of these pieces. I don’t think she has the appeal anymore that girls want to aspire to look and dress like 🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 2621412
View attachment 2621413
The Zara jacket is oversized though she’s always worn oversized things only difference is she was 19/20 and really slim ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She get more respect if she dumped that waste of space she calls a BF and started looking after her baby more.

Reactions: 23
If she split with him, sold the house and moved to a new place just her and Bambi (and the nanny!) and made it a whole story arc about starting over she could get loads of engagement from it. A one to one talk about the relationship, a whole new house tour, clearing out, moving in, buying new stuff, ...

Reactions: 31
A lot of the stuff she wears now is super expensive too so not attainable for most people

Reactions: 26

Tbh I feel like she’s always had a younger following and since becoming a mum a lot of them can’t relate to her anymore and mums can’t relate to her either so she doesn’t really fit into any particular ‘category’ anymore when it comes to a following.

Reactions: 40
Guuyyyys what if she's actually pregnant and that's why she was so upset at the end of the YouTube video? How will she afford nannies for 2 babies🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel like she thought she’d be like Paris and have loads of babies young and have a successful boxer husband to follow around the world which hasn’t really worked out. Traveller wives tend to put up with a lot of crap from their husbands as their cultural belief is that men are the boss. Not something most of us could put up with and rightly so (even with loads of money).

Reactions: 21
Here comes the strategic ring placement photo and the sad eyes 👀
Slow pace Sundays. Her daughter is what ten months.. I have never had a slow pace fu**ing Sunday and my son is now 15 months ..
Sorry she is as tit as Tommy at being a parent

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Slow pace Sundays. Her daughter is what ten months.. I have never had a slow pace fu**ing Sunday and my son is now 15 months ..
Sorry she is as tit as Tommy at being a parent
I just came to ask the same thing 😂😂 what’s a slow pace Sunday when you’re a Mum!!

Reactions: 16
I thought her ring had a gold band?
1702236145692.png

gold in the picture a couple pages back ^.

I dont think she wears her “real” one.In the picture below it’s so loose it’s fallen from the base of her finger where her hands are pointing down. Nobody would wear their ring this loose, let alone one costing as much as this supposedly l does, you would have it refitted. And it defo would have been lost on one of her many holidays by now. It does seemingly change from gold to silver band in some pictures?
1702236274281.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.