Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hdot12

Misha Grimes is a funny one, I feel she is BURSTING for content with Molly Mae in it but she wants to make out like she’s not “that friend” that is using Molly’s fame 😂

Reactions: 3

SmudgeTheCat

Chatty Member
For anyone that might need to hear it after how ‘perfect’ Bambi is. And always was going to be let’s face it… (I mean Molly wouldn’t post the bad)
This lady sounds a bit jealous to me tbh, ‘a ridiculous amount of money’ what’s it her business if she does? She could have just said ‘wealthy’ or ‘privileged’

wordzalad

VIP Member
I fucking hate it when people put their feet on seats whilst wearing their outdoor shoes! 9/10 photos she sits like this when she’s out and about; does she think it make her look boujee or something? 😤

View attachment 2565084
She thinks it makes her look casual and cool… would be a lot more casual if the hands on the cup didn’t look like it had been photoshopped there and if she wasn’t shiny

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
They could have just had a Halloween party with kids and adults/parents there. It doesn’t have to be for anyone.
I feel like it's beyond them though that everything has to be about them and their child, but tried to cover by inviting a few, they hardly seem to have any friends. Well Molly. Even so the gatherings should feel genuine but you know it's for a photo opportunity and to be called family goals etc. All them things but sparse with people to enjoy with. But I guess they are happy to be like that and live the way they do.

rose.kem12

Chatty Member
I would genuinely label her a single mint her. Tommy is never around or as active as he COULD be. Idc if he’s in camp for stupid fights he should’ve lost she does everything herself w help from family n friends and never her fiancé. It’s so weird how he just is never there
Maybe he thinks she will just pop babies for him stay at home and he will never be there ,just for special occasions, maybe its to do with where he is from,he will earn the money by staying away and have side chicks.
I remember when he said he wont send bambi to school lol

coconochanel

VIP Member
You have a point but I don’t get the sense Tommy is dad of the year when he’s home either. Same goes for Molly and mum of the year of course lol.
if for example there was a dad in the armed services and he had six months home with his fam before going in active service I’d expect him
to be playing with his kids taking them on trips etc really cherishing every minute and making memories. Tommy could be killed in a boxing match so it’s kind of similar for him but he’s partying and him and Molly having nights in hotels without the baby even when he’s home.
In Mollys case I just don’t think she’s bonded. Perhaps we should all just agree they’re both shit parents and hope the nanny does a decent job filling the void they’re leaving in their daughters life.
I agree neither of them are parent of the year and no it doesn't seem like either of them spend much time with Bambi when they are home.

jazzy22

VIP Member
People in the comments on the Facebook post from DM saying it’s no big deal as the girl is Harper Fury 🧐 no idea who that is!

Idonthaveaclue

Chatty Member
I’d be the last person to stick up for molly cos all she does is use her platform to brag about her designer items and “perfect “ life & house but the people in her comments are borderline harassing her now 😳