Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orangehead

VIP Member
I take your point but I don't think Molly and Tommy ever had a particularly healthy relationship. I don't think either of them changed after the baby was born, just continued with the same toxic behaviour with a little person thrown into the mix.
No, you're right, he didn't change. I was just saying for some women it's like Molly's situation but in some (objectively worse) situations the man completely changes and if Molly left Tommy for this stuff she would inspire all her young female fans who might find themselves in her situation, or one of the similar situations I mentioned, to leave\not put up with it.

Reactions: 5

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

These Christmas decorations look very tacky. Clearly paid one of those companies to come in and do it because they can’t be arsed themselves, even though they have all the time in the world.

And can you imagine a toddler on those marble stairs? 😱 Nanny will need to have eyes in the back of her head. Hopefully she’ll arrange the stair gates because it probably won’t occur to those two useless chumps. Maybe it might be more convenient all round for them if Nanny just took her to live with her for the foreseeable.
Even the gaps between the first floor banister looks wide enough for a small child to fit through - that’s shocking

ilovetrashtv

I’m sure around Tommy’s birthday they stayed in a hotel like 2 mins from their house or something? I tried to search thread. On the 8th May someone posted a pic of the hotel with the balloons 🎈

I’m sure Bambi weren’t with them for this one but I might be wrong!
I think you’re right, the Gotham/Batman hotel or something??? Didn’t they also ho down south to a wee country retreat and leave a night early? Can’t remember if this was when she was pregnant or after the baby was born though

Jas28

Chatty Member
Maybe it’s an open marriage. As long as he keeps funnelling in the cash, she’ll put up it’s his crap. Look at Paris and all she’s had to put up with from Tyson. No doubt she loves him but that’s year on year crap. I imagine the money softens the blow in dealing with any of the Fury men.
She’s not married to him yet though like Paris and doesn’t have 8 kids like her either so she could easily leave him

Jas28

Chatty Member
She’s not doing the same ski collection she did before is she? Nothing new or Interesting at all that’s she does now

Kiwi_Paddy

This Australia photographer I follow has been taking pictures of Tommy and Molly Mae in their home today, gushing about how famous and lovely they are. She usually has better taste than this 😂

• Haha

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

I thought her ring had a gold band?
1702236145692.png

gold in the picture a couple pages back ^.

I dont think she wears her “real” one.In the picture below it’s so loose it’s fallen from the base of her finger where her hands are pointing down. Nobody would wear their ring this loose, let alone one costing as much as this supposedly l does, you would have it refitted. And it defo would have been lost on one of her many holidays by now. It does seemingly change from gold to silver band in some pictures?
1702236274281.jpeg

elderflowerrose

She attracts the critisism she receives. She shouldn’t have gone on and on about wanting to be a mum from the moment she was born and her body being a temple for carrying a child. If she just shut the fuck up for once and didn’t brag about how much of an amazing mum she’d be then we wouldn’t be talking about it
We so would 😉

A lot of it is for content. We’re supposed to want her life so the travel is that and Bambi when she adds to that.

Jess89

VIP Member
Nanny must have been taking the pictures on her latest stories 🤣 does Bambi ever look at her mum?

loveanatter

VIP Member
those small leggings she was wearing were FAR too small for her it was squeezing her so much that she was popping out of them everywhere, now there’s nothing wrong with skin being skin moving about etc lmao but when the only reason it’s doing it is because you have decided you wanted to be a size small when you are clearly not it’s obvious because you are standing straight up and you’re being cut into. No shame in being a medium Molly… the small looks awful and honestly uncomfortable
Is that not in Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay’s house?

Wilks4

I loosely follow this thread normally, I seen Tommy out yesterday at an attraction with Bambi and he just looked like any other dad. Maybe Molly has a busy schedule away and it was easier to just fly alone and leave the baby when she can be cared for at home by her dad and be taken out on nice days out.

GalGal

VIP Member
It's lovely for little kids to see family at Christmas, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents. It's an amazing time and they get so excited about Christmas and everyone being together. It might not be Christmas day but Christmas Eve or Boxing Day you do it. Big Family Christmases are amazing. Most people are working the rest of the time so Christmas is ideal extended family time. Whether it's at their house or grandma or another family member's house, I really don't think it matters.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
We all have 24 hours in a day and Bambi is made to sleep for 16 of them lol. The words sleep train and baby just sound wrong. Surely a baby will sleep when it wants to and if you’re gonna have a baby it’s something you have to accept
yeah my son does around 12h at night but usually he wakes up at least once, he sleeps something like 7pm-7am, and has an hour long nap in the day but he’s 13mos. how old is Bambi? 16h seems a lot.

Reactions: 4

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I’m sure there’s a bit in the small print saying PLT ski is not actually suitable for skiing 😂
It definitely used to. My sister was going skiing and we looked on PLT and it said something along those lines. I thought I took a screenshot at the time but can’t find it.

Reactions: 4