Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jas19/2

VIP Member
i'm not interested in boxing, so my question may seem stupid, but are all these fighting camps a real thing? are they really going away for a few weeks to prepare for a fight? can't they go to training somewhere close to home and still be close to their families? or is this some kind of Tommy's idea to pretend to be a professional boxer and not have to suffer at home with the child and Molly?
Yeah that have prepare for the fight for at least 12 weeks before the fight some fighters like to do away from home then they stay focused on what they doing

Reactions: 2

GalGal

VIP Member
Is it the post where she says Molly and Tommy are still together?
---
It’s going to be a blinding Christmas in The Hague/Fury household.

saltbath

Has anyone else seen the recent post with her baby in the picture? (refuse to say the name)

It looks like she might not be getting enough tummy time as the back of her head is very flat :(

PBMAKEUP

Her relationship with exercise is almost starting to seem unhealthy. Imagine planning an exercised based hen do that you know some of the people you will be inviting won’t enjoy. I know it’s her hen do but surely you would like everyone to have fun and enjoy it no?
Agree but part of me thinks it’s an act to try and launch her brand with that as her USP. Has nothing else going on and needs to be the opposite to Molly

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
Just saw this on Olivia attwoods thread and thought it was worth mentioning as a few people were mentioning beautyworks
Does emilyrosemonk have a thread? I find her interesting… her and her wife got together very quickly, it’s all very OTT with them

cananyonetellme2021

Sorry so is everything okay between them??

✨nOtHiNg CaN CuM BeTwEeN ToMmY AnD I✨

‘How’s that going for you?? Thinking me and Tommy weren’t real??? I mean how’s that going for you??’ 😐😐😐😐😐😐
---
I genuinely think if covid didn’t happen they would’ve split up a few months after love island, maybe they would’ve lasted a year tops. Lockdown forced them together so Tommy couldn’t get up to his sleazy antics (as much)..

I think she wanted this life though, she seemed to settle down and go all in very quickly and at a young age, she plays no part in doing normal 24 year old things

The thing that confuses me the most is that she doesn’t drink? but didn’t she used to work in ocean beach Ibiza and go raving all the time? So how does that work. there another reason why she doesn’t drink, maybe Tommy is controlling?

Anyway I’m giving it to Bambi’s 1st birthday and Tommy will be an (even more) absent father living in Dubai and Molly stuck at the cossyyyy beige mansion co parenting with nanny, zoe and her mum all moved in
Like Tammy and Reese

Last edited:

wordzalad

VIP Member
Isn't it a bit weird to make the halloween party all about Bambi. I get it for birthday party's, but surely a halloween party is for all the kids so why is Bambi's face and name on everything? It's a bit odd
I thought that too. Can Bambi even EAT half the food she’s serving?
---
Do you think Molly wears super-fakes sometimes? Or is she just really bad at lying?

I skipped all the Bambi's parts of the vlog (I don't watch any type of kid related content yuck) and just got to the part of she complaining the Frankie's shop sweater was 260 pounds or something, and that she never spends that much on a sweater :rolleyes:

But she spent the whole vlog with a seemingly Loewe sweater / hat combo that - if real - isn't that over the 1000s pounds range?

As they're re-selling so much Chinise stuff idk, I wouldn't be surprised if most of her stuff is super fake. Her Depop does not resell that many designer items neither.
I’d say some is fake and some is real. If a bag is sold out or exclusive she’ll get the fake I bet

Jas28

Chatty Member
I doubt she’d allow the fury kids in her beige mansion spilling their baby bottles full of coke all over the place🤣 they’re her worst nightmare!
She’ll probably do her first birthday party somewhere extravagant

orchid64

I’ve just been looking over her Instagram and she hadn’t been wearing her ring since end of Oct? Even in photos of them together? Wonder why that is

fishyfishfish

VIP Member
She went to Marbs with another influencer (?Tayla ?Tayblu) and took Bambi. This was for about a week in August just after the engagement.
not including trips that she took bambi on - this is just time away from the chuuuuyuuuuuld