Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalGal

VIP Member
No clearly not, I’m not psychic. Are you 12? 😂 they’re shit parents if they do though so not a very worthy opinion of if somebody else is a shit parent. Maybe I should of phrased it ‘people that don’t have kids and fellow deadbeat parents’ sorry ☺

They’re both shite, hopefully Bambi has a consistent nanny so at least she will have some positive attachment to somebody. Wish this would do something more controversial than going on shit holidays all the time so this thread was interesting again.
Are you 12😆 plenty of unworthy opinions on here. People are entitled to them. Don’t assume.
Maybe she’ll start wedding planning soon and everyone can put their two cents in about that. I wonder if she’s bridesmaid for Zoe.

Reactions: 2

GalGal

VIP Member
Paris Fury just left baby Rico to go with Tyson to his boxing match, I know this ain’t a Paris thread just saying. Maybe she’s been taking tips from Molly! 😆

Jas19/2

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve ridiculous that she wants to buy a horse. Katie Price has loads of them if it’s her thing then she should go for it

• Haha
Just catching the Sky Sports News before 5 and they’re analysing the Fury fight. Lol that they’re spending air time taking about that muppet.

kissmemissme

@lozzapaloozza can you help with Milan dates plz queen? I'm sure we are missing more trips away, she's deffo been somewhere for longer than 4 days too

home = beige mansion but I've fucked up. I'm sorry for letting the thread down like this!!
now updated with correct dates including london assuming 2 days:
View attachment 2574428
She also went away to Nice without Bambi I believe.
---
She also went away to Nice without Bambi I believe.
Athens, Dubai & Paris (disneyland) were the only places she took Bambi.

wordzalad

VIP Member
That photoshop is so bad 😭looks like she’s done the copy and paste into the photo 🤣. At home photoshopping badly whilst tommys out hitting on girls 🤣

I kinda get the needle thing. I’ve had cheek filler, Botox and tattoos and I have no problem getting bloods taken but getting lip filler or going to the dentist is so painful and scary to me even the pain number only helps a little. maybe it’s more where the needle is going for Her

Louie123

Yes at Christmas we’ll be spammed with perfect happy family/love my little family/sooooo happy photos on Insta. Massive Christmas tree, gazillions of presents, baby dressed as an elf, lurch in his Christmas jumper with his greasy locks freshly slicked back and MM grinning with her unfeasibly large engagement ring sparking blah blah blah

But the question is, will the doting parents be able to capture that elusive photo of their baby actually giving either one of them direct eye contact and smiling at them? They certainly haven’t managed it so far and surely poor old nanny deserves some time off over Christmas
Lurch 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ThirdWorldGlam

I mean she's not stating that her veins are difficult but that SHE is difficult :LOL:

Fear of niddles is a real thing, a friend tried exposure therapy and worked pretty well. 1 hour may be an exaggeration tho

Reactions: 1

GalGal

VIP Member
I wonder if her parents divorced it’s convinced her she should stay no matter what when in reality a toxic relationship can be worse than divorce. Plus Bambi is so young that this would be the best time to do it. Maybe she thinks she’ll slide into oblivion is she and Tommy split. She probably feels lonely even when they’re together.

And horses require a lot of time and effort spent on them and she has a baby. A baby she barely does anything with. How would she cope with a horse as well?! Madness.
It might be a case of better the devil you know. They were together for long time before they had a baby and the time to split up would have been then. They aren't married yet either and I'd be interested to see if that ever happens. Agree she's scared to lave him because if she does she loses her attachment to the Fury name and thus loses her relevancy.

Wills315

VIP Member
That’s how you know she was desperate for guests 😂
She did not bring oakley did she? 😂How odd , I couldn't imagine asking my sister to borrow her baby to take him to a party for a baby he nor Anya( I presume) even know, like does misha really even know her that well apart from meeting at a few events.

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
They absolutely scream ‘winter wonderland’ don’t they? (I hate winter wonderland lol. For anyone who hasn’t been it’s an utter dive, not Christmassy at all and jams up the Piccadilly line with people carrying huge soft toys destined for landfill, rendering it impossible to use for the whole of December. No idea why all the beige asssssthetik influencers love it so much bc it’s a headache inducing nightmare).
I’ve never been, looks like a nightmare!

GalGal

VIP Member
She went to Marbs with another influencer (?Tayla ?Tayblu) and took Bambi. This was for about a week in August just after the engagement.