Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jbx

She probably forgot about her and left her in the changing rooms of Harrods 😂

Would it not have been easier to put her in a buggy, Instead of complaining about having to carry her "25lb baby" around?
lol also her carrier irks the shit out of me, it’s so ill fitting for forward facing Bambi, it would be a lot easier if it wasn’t so badly fitted for both of them 🙄

Reactions: 1

GalGal

VIP Member
Boxing is supposed to be a serious sport.
It comes with serious head/brain injuries so the substantial paydays take that into consideration.
*The pay is also driven by who is driving advertising & pay per view sales.

Tommy & younger generation fighters seem to turning the sport into more of a WWE thing - scripted entertainment.
That’s what I mean, obviously there are serious boxers out there climbing the ranks and that isn’t gimmicky but the Tommy v Jake and Tommy v KSI stuff is more for show.

loveanatter

VIP Member
I have a horrible feeling Molly's new super career move is going to be something to do with Chanel. She's nowhere near the league of their usual models but her team seem to have been dropping teasers - always putting the bags in their pics, Fran posted freebies from the fashion show (presumably only sent to attendees) on her stories and Jack the hairdresser posted about being in Manchester for an 'exciting few days'. All just in time for Molly to emerge from her 'flu' to show herself as the boss-babe persona she's been trying to orchestrate lately (I think this whole thing about Tommy in Dubai has been part of this).
They’ve tried to go more high end & exclusive by increasing prices. So Molly would be an interesting choice but never say never!

coconochanel

VIP Member
How do you know the people leaving the comments defending her don’t have kids?
---

Tommy could take Bambi and the nanny with him! Now I’ve finally watched the Netflix ‘documentary’/series I kinda get why Tommy is the way he is. Tyson is his role model and Tyson is away a lot with Paris at home doing everything. Tyson is also blatantly still drinking and taking drugs. (a bit like Tommy)
If Molly never bonded with Bambi she won’t give a shit if she misses first words first steps etc. Not everyone loves their kids and I’m going to say something unpopular here but I don’t think it’s their fault, if the feeling doesn’t come it doesn’t come. The issue might be the fact she won’t address it or spend more time trying to bond with her baby.
Yes cause thats what boxers do in training take the kid out with them. :rolleyes:

• Haha

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
View attachment 2572730

I've had to guess some of the durations but based on this she's spent *at least* a fifth of Bambi's life in another city/country. I've not included the trips she went on with Bambi (and the nanny) in tow.

Edited to make it even more beige for our beige queen
This is amazing! Is ‘home’ not the same as ‘beige mansion’ or am I missing something?