Molly-Mae Hague #43 Why did Molly-Mae cross the road? To get away from her baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would genuinely label her a single mint her. Tommy is never around or as active as he COULD be. Idc if he’s in camp for stupid fights he should’ve lost she does everything herself w help from family n friends and never her fiancé. It’s so weird how he just is never there

Reactions: 8
I would genuinely label her a single mint her. Tommy is never around or as active as he COULD be. Idc if he’s in camp for stupid fights he should’ve lost she does everything herself w help from family n friends and never her fiancé. It’s so weird how he just is never there
I agree, if you weren’t familiar with her and watched that vlog you’d be forgiven for thinking she was single. I definitely think somethings going on after watching the end of that vlog.

Reactions: 20
I agree, if you weren’t familiar with her and watched that vlog you’d be forgiven for thinking she was single. I definitely think somethings going on after watching the end of that vlog.
she also posted on her insta story a few days ago that she’s ‘had’ to take a break from youtube. definitely seems like something is going on behind the scenes

I don’t think she’d leave him. She cares too much about being the “omg goals” for the Fiats.

Reactions: 27
I don’t think I’ve ridiculous that she wants to buy a horse. Katie Price has loads of them if it’s her thing then she should go for it
Katie Price has been ridding horses her whole life. You don’t take two lessons and buy a horse. This is why they refused to selling to her. You need to know how to look after it.

Reactions: 26
i'm not interested in boxing, so my question may seem stupid, but are all these fighting camps a real thing? are they really going away for a few weeks to prepare for a fight? can't they go to training somewhere close to home and still be close to their families? or is this some kind of Tommy's idea to pretend to be a professional boxer and not have to suffer at home with the child and Molly?

Reactions: 6
i'm not interested in boxing, so my question may seem stupid, but are all these fighting camps a real thing? are they really going away for a few weeks to prepare for a fight? can't they go to training somewhere close to home and still be close to their families? or is this some kind of Tommy's idea to pretend to be a professional boxer and not have to suffer at home with the child and Molly?
Yeah that have prepare for the fight for at least 12 weeks before the fight some fighters like to do away from home then they stay focused on what they doing

Reactions: 2
She doesn't do everything herself, she just does everything BY herself (holidays, days out etc etc). Saying she does everything herself makes it sound like she's some hardworking mother doing everything with Bambi, leave some credit for the day and night nannies guysss

Reactions: 30
Yes they are a real thing but he could definitely have them closer to home. He used to have them in Mançhester and I see no reason he can't train there now.

Reactions: 10
Yes they are a real thing but he could definitely have them closer to home. He used to have them in Mançhester and I see no reason he can't train there now.
My guesses for his reasons:
  1. Molly
  2. Bambi
  3. his vanity
He gets to pretend to be important enough to warrant being in camp far from home and avoid his responsibilities

Reactions: 13
MM looked totally over it in the latest vlog, ring off and on. I can imagine the comments she got at the stables. She clearly isn’t a confident rider which came across so the concerns are valid. I think she thought it’s like a cat, you pick up and take home.

Reactions: 18
A very casual shot, she knows what she's doing 🙄

1702144442113.png

It has the self-awareness that yeah this was probably one of her worst vlogs (if not the worst) - likely released it because it has sponsored content and the cash needs to keep flowing.

I think he has moved out and they are on a break. Also, I do think that he felt the need to propose and possibly didn’t want to.

Reactions: 19
Maybe he thinks she will just pop babies for him stay at home and he will never be there ,just for special occasions, maybe its to do with where he is from,he will earn the money by staying away and have side chicks.
I remember when he said he wont send bambi to school lol

Reactions: 3
There is absolutely no need to be away from your family for these camps, he is making a choice to do this. He could do it locally but then he would still have responsibilities and he wouldn't like that.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.