Molly-Mae Hague #43 Why did Molly-Mae cross the road? To get away from her baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she posted about the cats recently? Does she still have them?
Yes I think they’re in her latest vlog.
---
Can anyone give an update on Molly’s current horsegate (buying) situation? I used to ride livery horses for a yard I worked at, did dressage and jumping etc, always dreamed of owning my own! The ‘all the gear no idea’ horse owners are v v common I’m afraid. Any videos of her riding would be appreciated lol ❤😉😉😂
Hope the horse is at full livery and does better than poor Mr Chai. She sees horse ownership as an indicator of wealth, you can tell by the way she was talking about it. She’s spent money trying to feel fulfilled for years. The house, the cars, the holidays, the jewellery, now a horse!
---
Did they break up? Haven’t watched the new YouTube video
No, she mentioned buying a Christmas present for him and the ring was on.
---
Her next house will have an Olympic sized swimming pool and full equestrian facilities, a team of nannies to look after Bambi so she doesn’t have to lift a finger and she still won’t be happy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m convinced they’ve split and I was cynical until the last vlog. That last section (she did look really sad) she said she filmed earlier today and all the rest was old footage. She then went on to say how she’s physically, emotionally etc drained and there’s been so much going on. They’ve either split or she’s trying to get more people talking/headlines

Reactions: 45
I’m convinced they’ve split and I was cynical until the last vlog. That last section (she did look really sad) she said she filmed earlier today and all the rest was old footage. She then went on to say how she’s physically, emotionally etc drained and there’s been so much going on. They’ve either split or she’s trying to get more people talking/headlines
It's a possibility, she might also just be talking about all the negative press Tommy's been getting. Maybe they're up in the air and deciding what to do with the relationship.

Reactions: 31
Also "browsing" flats nearby 🤯 Why would she be doing that if a breakup wasn't a potential?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Her thumbnail and title was so much clickbait / attention , posing with hands in front off face with no ring ... and title a new journey
She clearly knows what shes doing and just want the views

Reactions: 59
She’s a classic example of how money and fame can’t buy happiness. No amount of money and exposure would fill whatever void Tommy and Bambi are supposed to fill. Also a classic example of how settling down at the age she did isn’t for everyone.

Reactions: 47
So the nanny obvs had Bambi while Molly and Erin went to look at the horse, Tommys not around.
It is totally ridiculous to buy a horse when she’s only had a few lessons, she might get bored of it and sell it on. If she doesn’t like riding a different horse each time she goes to the stables she could ask the stables to endeavour to give her the same one each time she goes for a lesson.
Is Homesense the new project or was that just a random advert?
The new project was the horse

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t believe for a second she made the decision not to buy the horse. I think the decision was made for her by the owners. More than likely they wouldn’t sell to her because she is inexperienced and they know the horse wouldn’t get the care and attention it deserves. She is very used to getting what she wants and so I can’t imagine it would have went down well if they refused to sell to her. I mean they are not wrong. She literally admitted to cancelling her last two lessons and her track record when it comes to animals is not the best.

Reactions: 34
I think she’s mad even wanting to buy a horse unless she’ll hire someone to do the work because I’ve grown up around horses my mum had 2 and my stepdad had 2, they completely take you away from your family. My mum was never home. Up there in the morning for a few hours and the evening. On Christmas we would have to wait hours for her to come home and open presents. My whole family were into horses except for me so I was very much left out. How would she spend time with Bambi with a horse. It doesn’t make sense 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I think she’s mad even wanting to buy a horse unless she’ll hire someone to do the work because I’ve grown up around horses my mum had 2 and my stepdad had 2, they completely take you away from your family. My mum was never home. Up there in the morning for a few hours and the evening. On Christmas we would have to wait hours for her to come home and open presents. My whole family were into horses except for me so I was very much left out. How would she spend time with Bambi with a horse. It doesn’t make sense 🤷🏻‍♀️
Another good reason to avoid Bambi! That's if you believe Molly would be mucking out the horse which of course she wouldn't.
Is anyone else getting equestrian adverts pop up now? Dam cookies.

Reactions: 14
She will never be happy. She’s always trying to keep up appearances and chasing the next “thing” to check off the goals list rather than just enjoying time with her baby.

Reactions: 27
If she gets a horse it will be on full livery so all she will do is ride it when she can be bothered.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think I’ve ridiculous that she wants to buy a horse. Katie Price has loads of them if it’s her thing then she should go for it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t think I’ve ridiculous that she wants to buy a horse. Katie Price has loads of them if it’s her thing then she should go for it
It seems to have just recently become her thing though out of nowhere? Katie’s been involved with horses since she was a child

Reactions: 18
it really is sad watching rich people who are constantly unhappy with what they have. molly has a beautiful big house and it's still not enough for her. she said she doesn't see it as her forever home. what's missing from it? i get the feeling that she wants to show people that she has money for something bigger and that's it. because what other reason is there if she hardly stays in that house?
it's the same with a new hobby all the time. I think it's a big plus when you have money and can afford to explore new hobbies. but why the duck do you have to buy a horse if you don't have time to take care of him? Just to take a picture on ig and say that you own him?

Reactions: 34
MM shouldn’t be so invested in staying with lurch just because she wants to keep the love island happy ever after narrative going. There are other love island couples who are married with more than one child and seem genuinely well suited and relatively normal couples. So she’s not a trailblazer for that.

She should just admit she realised long ago that they’re not ideally suited and she’s not cut out to be the long suffering downtrodden traveller wife who just puts up and shuts up. I’m sure that would gain her far more popularity, clicks and views in the long run.

Reactions: 24
I’ve just watched the end of the vlog, maybe they have split up? She looked and sounded really teary 🥺

oh and no ring 💍 at the end

She’ll put the pre recorded q and a up before she addresses anything

Reactions: 6
One minute she claims she’s busy working and pretending to look after her baby and then the next minute she’s going to The Trafford Centre and travelling for 4 hours to view a horse. I don’t believe the story about that women being horrible to her, she’s just bitter that she was called out for wanting to buy horse when she knows duck all about them and has only had a few lessons
The story about someone being horrible to her re: the horse purchase seems entirely plausible to me. It's unclear whether it was someone who knew that she was an influencer or just twigged she has more money than sense, but I can well imagine a "horse person" giving her short shrift.

As someone else said, she could surely book regular lessons on the same horse (especially if she paid a bit extra), so it seems mad to buy one.

I find it sad to watch her seeming to scramble around trying to establish her personality. She's defined herself so much in terms of her relationship that she now seems adrift (even though you'd have thought being a mum would be a positive anchor).

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.