Molly-Mae Hague #43 Why did Molly-Mae cross the road? To get away from her baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they've clearly had a fall out behind scenes but there'll be no mention of it publicly because she'll want to save face and she wants everyone to think Tommy is obsessed with her.
Yes it seems that way, it’s all about appearances and saving face with them two well Molly at least I’ve never thought that they would last I mean how long before Tommy starts dipping his dick elsewhere, and I don’t think Molly would just put up with it like Paris does
The mask is starting to slip
---
In no way am I saying she’s perfect and I don’t keep up with her life so I’m sure other people will have a better opinion than me but what I’ve seen of and heard from Charlotte I do think she is genuinely very maternal and truly wanted a baby so she enjoys being a mum whereas I don’t think Molly is maternal and seems not that interested in being a mum so is happy for the nanny to do everything and it surprises me when Molly claims or people say Bambi was planned because neither Molly or Tommy seem like they really wanted to be a parent right now unless they can get some cute Instagram posts and paint themselves in a good light. Unless Molly thought having a baby and settling down would make her happy and give her this perfect life she wants but it didn’t turn out the way she expected cause Tommy clearly isn’t that interested in this quiet settled down life being a hands on parent.
I think the baby was very much planned by Molly because they needed to be seen as the relationship is progressing because they wasn’t engaged or married. Okay they were living together but they would’ve been together for a few years so people were probably expecting a baby or marriage, and Molly knew that

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Timmy was out again last night making a show of himself. What in the early 2000’s pose is this?

View attachment 2617233
He’s the biggest cringe and ick ever and that’s with his mouth closed. Hear him speak and you can multiply it by a million. Plus that greasy hair and low hairline, horrible steroid ridden body, being as dumb as the rocks and his general slimey behaviour and inability to be a present parent (although she cant say much herself). God knows what she sees in him and why she believes she can’t do better.

Reactions: 35
She needs some modelling tips, how did this squinting eyes photo get approved???
Looks like she letting out a cheeky fart
---
Imagine going through life knowing your boyfriend and father of your child is Tommy Fury. He’s the biggest ick ever 😂😂😂💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Gotta feel sorry for her, hole or not, it’s bad enough splitting up with your partner when you have a baby together, never mind having to save face in the public eye. They might not split but it’s all their relationship will be known as from now, the same as the rooneys - you think of them and you just think how much of a chump Wayne is

Reactions: 33
Gotta feel sorry for her, hole or not, it’s bad enough splitting up with your partner when you have a baby together, never mind having to save face in the public eye. They might not split but it’s all their relationship will be known as from now, the same as the rooneys - you think of them and you just think how much of a chump Wayne is
But with them they have been together since they was 12 he had nothing when they got together their familes are intertwined so I understand why she stays

Reactions: 7
I know she’s worked with homesense before but hate to see one of my favourite places working with people like her 😴😴

Reactions: 8
Gosh - you can tell how drained and depressed she is in this vlog. It's like watching an entirely different human comparatively to last year.

Having a baby is so glaringly her biggest regret. Not the concept, but the timing.

As much as I dislike MM and don't stand for a lot of her naivety, it's not nice to watch someone crumble in front of your eyes. I seriously hope she gets some mental support before it's too late!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
She hasn't been to any shops in so long but we see her pap pics of her shopping nearly every week.

Reactions: 23
Gosh - you can tell how drained and depressed she is in this vlog. It's like watching an entirely different human comparatively to last year.

Having a baby is so glaringly her biggest regret. Not the concept, but the timing.

As much as I dislike MM and don't stand for a lot of her naivety, it's not nice to watch someone crumble in front of your eyes. I seriously hope she gets some mental support before it's too late!
I heard someone say on a podcast recently, that the most important decision you’ll ever make in your life is who you share children with. Molly is a real life example of what it’s like when you make the wrong choice, she looks drained.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
The thin filter isn't working on her vlog, nose twice the size and body twice the size then what she posts on IG #fake

Reactions: 11
One minute she claims she’s busy working and pretending to look after her baby and then the next minute she’s going to The Trafford Centre and travelling for 4 hours to view a horse. I don’t believe the story about that women being horrible to her, she’s just bitter that she was called out for wanting to buy horse when she knows duck all about them and has only had a few lessons

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
So the nanny obvs had Bambi while Molly and Erin went to look at the horse, Tommys not around.
It is totally ridiculous to buy a horse when she’s only had a few lessons, she might get bored of it and sell it on. If she doesn’t like riding a different horse each time she goes to the stables she could ask the stables to endeavour to give her the same one each time she goes for a lesson.
Is Homesense the new project or was that just a random advert?

Reactions: 19
Has she posted about the cats recently? Does she still have them?

Reactions: 2
Why can’t people like her stay well away from
animals? It makes me sick. Animals deserve to be around people who love them and want to prioritise them and their happiness and well-being rather than treating them like possessions to be tossed aside without a thought when you get bored and want to move on to the next five minute fad. 🤬

Reactions: 35
Can anyone give an update on Molly’s current horsegate (buying) situation? I used to ride livery horses for a yard I worked at, did dressage and jumping etc, always dreamed of owning my own! The ‘all the gear no idea’ horse owners are v v common I’m afraid. Any videos of her riding would be appreciated lol ❤😉😉😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.