Molly-Mae Hague #43 Why did Molly-Mae cross the road? To get away from her baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the calibre of people who can afford to go on skiing holidays, and it’s their passion, are gonna fork out for actual ski wear? Not PLT? Am I missing something

Reactions: 42
It’s that time of year where PLT bring out a random ski collection and Molly Mae who does no exercise (let alone skiing) is the star guest collab for the collection. What genius came up with this idea 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 52
How many years can she keep advertising this cheap tit 💀
As long as they keep paying her.
---
I can’t with those ‘sexy’ faces, what on earth is she doing ?! Squinting her eyes into the distance just doesn’t work for her 🤣

Those fake sexy faces are hilarious, it's so much bullshit, the funny thing is she's dropped down pecking order the other models are more the focus of the advert.

Reactions: 18
What's with all of her extreme photo editing at the minute? I know she's always edited herself in photos but at the moment it's like she's trying to make it as laughably obvious as possible

Reactions: 26
When she's 'modelling' next to actual models it really highlights how square and angular her face/head is.

Reactions: 21
Timmy was out again last night making a show of himself. What in the early 2000’s pose is this?

IMG_1900.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
So what’s the score with Molly and Tommy are they splitting up
I think they've clearly had a fall out behind scenes but there'll be no mention of it publicly because she'll want to save face and she wants everyone to think Tommy is obsessed with her.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.