Molly-Mae Hague #43 Why did Molly-Mae cross the road? To get away from her baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe had her own career (military) which decided to quit and built a Youtube channel from basically nothing thanks to Molly's help. I am sorry if people take dumb financial choices such as holidays/designer items first rather than improving heating before winter is not their familie's fault (aka Molly).

• Heart
Reactions: 61
She knows exactly what she’s doing posting that. Very calculating. In Ireland it would be called putting on the poor mouth, an beal bocht.

Reactions: 20
Forgive me if I’m wrong but didn’t Zoe say in a video when she moved that Molly pays a portion towards her & Dannys rent? Why should she now pay to fix the heating too 🤣 Zoe’s a big girl and gets enough off Molly as it is

• Wow
Reactions: 22
If you’re going on a ski trip I expect you to be able to afford actual skiwear rather than “skiwear” from FleaLT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
What you save on buying cheap ski wear you'll probably end up paying for in decent base layers and something properly waterproof

Reactions: 9
I don't understand why they needed to go to Italy to shoot the skiwear "campaign" when it looks like it was taken in front of a greenscreen 🤣 literally could've been done in one afternoon in a studio or something and it would've looked the same, definitely don't need to go to italy for 3 days

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.