Molly-Mae Hague #43 Why did Molly-Mae cross the road? To get away from her baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t normally keep up with this thread or molly mae but i was listening to charlotte crosbys podcast earlier and she spoke about how for her 4 day trip to dubai recently she was devastated at the thought of leaving her baby and wanted to take her with them, and that it’s the longest they’ve been apart and it made me think about all the times i’ve seen molly mae away without her little one! i don’t have kids but i imagine the way charlotte was feeling is more the norm & more relatable than molly…
In no way am I saying she’s perfect and I don’t keep up with her life so I’m sure other people will have a better opinion than me but what I’ve seen of and heard from Charlotte I do think she is genuinely very maternal and truly wanted a baby so she enjoys being a mum whereas I don’t think Molly is maternal and seems not that interested in being a mum so is happy for the nanny to do everything and it surprises me when Molly claims or people say Bambi was planned because neither Molly or Tommy seem like they really wanted to be a parent right now unless they can get some cute Instagram posts and paint themselves in a good light. Unless Molly thought having a baby and settling down would make her happy and give her this perfect life she wants but it didn’t turn out the way she expected cause Tommy clearly isn’t that interested in this quiet settled down life being a hands on parent.

Reactions: 16
Sorry so is everything okay between them??

✨nOtHiNg CaN CuM BeTwEeN ToMmY AnD I✨

‘How’s that going for you?? Thinking me and Tommy weren’t real??? I mean how’s that going for you??’ 😐😐😐😐😐😐
---
I genuinely think if covid didn’t happen they would’ve split up a few months after love island, maybe they would’ve lasted a year tops. Lockdown forced them together so Tommy couldn’t get up to his sleazy antics (as much)..

I think she wanted this life though, she seemed to settle down and go all in very quickly and at a young age, she plays no part in doing normal 24 year old things

The thing that confuses me the most is that she doesn’t drink? but didn’t she used to work in ocean beach Ibiza and go raving all the time? So how does that work. there another reason why she doesn’t drink, maybe Tommy is controlling?

Anyway I’m giving it to Bambi’s 1st birthday and Tommy will be an (even more) absent father living in Dubai and Molly stuck at the cossyyyy beige mansion co parenting with nanny, zoe and her mum all moved in
Like Tammy and Reese

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If you think MM isn’t maternal I saw a clip of Paris Hilton with her new baby she bought and she took 1 month to even change the baby’s nappy. Up till then she had the nanny do it and she is filmed literally not knowing what end of the baby it goes on and her mum constantly saying be gentle! Bloody scary some of these mums

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
In no way am I saying she’s perfect and I don’t keep up with her life so I’m sure other people will have a better opinion than me but what I’ve seen of and heard from Charlotte I do think she is genuinely very maternal and truly wanted a baby so she enjoys being a mum whereas I don’t think Molly is maternal and seems not that interested in being a mum so is happy for the nanny to do everything and it surprises me when Molly claims or people say Bambi was planned because neither Molly or Tommy seem like they really wanted to be a parent right now unless they can get some cute Instagram posts and paint themselves in a good light. Unless Molly thought having a baby and settling down would make her happy and give her this perfect life she wants but it didn’t turn out the way she expected cause Tommy clearly isn’t that interested in this quiet settled down life being a hands on parent.
You’re right about Charlotte. She’s always wanted a baby and a family especially after her ectopic pregnancy

Reactions: 11
I think Charlotte adores Alba whereas Molly doesn’t seem too bothered about Bambi unless she’s getting a bit of content for Instagram. I feel so sorry for that little one. Her dad is a total knob and her mother doesn’t bother with her either so she’s left with the nanny. It’s really sad. Molly should have more respect for herself and leave Tommy. She only needs to look at Paris and Tyson. That’s her future being stuck with a selfish man who blames everything on his mental health as an excuse to not do anything he doesn’t want to do.

Reactions: 33
Charlotte is older though she has had the party lifestyle and had other relationships she was ready to settle down. Not that younger people can’t settle down but is Tommy Molly’s first “proper” relationship?
But without Tommy love story and Bambi she would just be like any other bog standard influencer - which she kind of is she just seems to have more fiats.
Maura is the one flying career wise tbh all these presenting gigs and glam events

Reactions: 22
If you think MM isn’t maternal I saw a clip of Paris Hilton with her new baby she bought and she took 1 month to even change the baby’s nappy. Up till then she had the nanny do it and she is filmed literally not knowing what end of the baby it goes on and her mum constantly saying be gentle! Bloody scary some of these mums
It's because a lot of these mums see having kids as a fashion accessory.

Reactions: 11
I have a horrible feeling Molly's new super career move is going to be something to do with Chanel. She's nowhere near the league of their usual models but her team seem to have been dropping teasers - always putting the bags in their pics, Fran posted freebies from the fashion show (presumably only sent to attendees) on her stories and Jack the hairdresser posted about being in Manchester for an 'exciting few days'. All just in time for Molly to emerge from her 'flu' to show herself as the boss-babe persona she's been trying to orchestrate lately (I think this whole thing about Tommy in Dubai has been part of this).

Reactions: 9
I have a horrible feeling Molly's new super career move is going to be something to do with Chanel. She's nowhere near the league of their usual models but her team seem to have been dropping teasers - always putting the bags in their pics, Fran posted freebies from the fashion show (presumably only sent to attendees) on her stories and Jack the hairdresser posted about being in Manchester for an 'exciting few days'. All just in time for Molly to emerge from her 'flu' to show herself as the boss-babe persona she's been trying to orchestrate lately (I think this whole thing about Tommy in Dubai has been part of this).
Oooh - I didn't even click this, but Chanel are holding a run way in Manchester, I'd like to think maybe she's just attending as there have been stars such as Kirsten Stewart spotted and I don't think our Mols is on that level surely

Reactions: 13
They’ve tried to go more high end & exclusive by increasing prices. So Molly would be an interesting choice but never say never!

Reactions: 1
Think I will lose faith in everything if she goes from PLT to Chanel. I personally can't see it happening but you never know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Her naming her daughter after a cartoon male deer tells you all you need to know really

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry but I don’t see her modelling/working for Chanel anytime soon. They wouldn’t dream of putting her next to actual models like Lily Rose Depp. Also, not calling Molly big AT ALL but obviously Chanel likes their models on the stick thin side.

Reactions: 40
There is no WAY Chanel would have anything to do with Molly, surely not 💀

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.