Molly-Mae Hague #43 Why did Molly-Mae cross the road? To get away from her baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and the worst is, it isn’t just 13% time away, this is NIGHTS away!! If it was day trips & “me” days, I’m sure it’d be over 50% 😳😳😳😳
Let’s be honest, it would be like 80% cos we know the nanny does it all

Reactions: 9
Really get the feeling they are trialling a separation. Obviously will come together to do all the happy families Xmas stuff and Bambis birthday but things seem to have gone downhill since their engagement.

Reactions: 37
Really get the feeling they are trialling a separation. Obviously will come together to do all the happy families Xmas stuff and Bambis birthday but things seem to have gone downhill since their engagement.
Yes at Christmas we’ll be spammed with perfect happy family/love my little family/sooooo happy photos on Insta. Massive Christmas tree, gazillions of presents, baby dressed as an elf, lurch in his Christmas jumper with his greasy locks freshly slicked back and MM grinning with her unfeasibly large engagement ring sparking blah blah blah

But the question is, will the doting parents be able to capture that elusive photo of their baby actually giving either one of them direct eye contact and smiling at them? They certainly haven’t managed it so far and surely poor old nanny deserves some time off over Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry what makes you think this? I don’t for a second believe all is blissful in their relationship but trialling a separation? Like a Will and Jada separation? Just keeping up appearances?

Reactions: 6
I think it would take something extreme for Molly to leave him. He's been seen regularly off his face clearly on ❄ and looking flirtatious with other women since the end of the first covid lockdown and she has grudgingly tolerated it. I'd guess the only reason it seems to have visibly affected their relationship now is because for the first time it's blown up on social media and in the press.

It does seem suspect that Tommy didn't go home after coming back from Dubai and then she went away for several days after that but I don't think this means they have secretly split, just that they are mad at each other. If Tommy's antics start getting more coverage and register more on the cultural radar maybe she'll start to think of him as a liability but right now I think she'll continue to play happy families with the lunk head.

Reactions: 27
Reality check..
page0.jpeg

That middle screenshot from a vlog a few weeks ago reminds me of how sad and annoyed by Molly Bambi looked. Especially when they went pumpkin picking only to try get ‘aestetickkk’ instagrams and leave without buying any actual pumpkins and called them all tit and disappointing just because they had on some dirt from the ground they literally grew on???? I was irked by her ignorance to say the least.

Like what you can’t give the vegetable a simple wash like you would your carrots and potatoes? Oh wait she doesn’t cook so nvm..

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ve flocked here after Tommy was without a shirt gyrating next to a woman beater.
Since then I’ve read through the entire thread in Molly Mae’s irritating voice.
I don’t know why but I can’t stop reading through your posts with her voice.

Anywho, why is this blonde bimbo still with such a brick ? She’s so young….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Reality check..
View attachment 2610726

That middle screenshot from a vlog a few weeks ago reminds me of how sad and annoyed by Molly Bambi looked. Especially when they went pumpkin picking only to try get ‘aestetickkk’ instagrams and leave without buying any actual pumpkins and called them all tit and disappointing just because they had on some dirt from the ground they literally grew on???? I was irked by her ignorance to say the least.

Like what you can’t give the vegetable a simple wash like you would your carrots and potatoes? Oh wait she doesn’t cook so nvm..
How do her minions buy the lighting and angles thing 🤣. I’d respect her a lot more if she admitted she was a catfish. Most people are on Instagram 🤣

Reactions: 10
There’s an article saying Molly turned to Paris and Paris told her to pull the reigns in, I’m not sure I’d be taking relationship advice from Paris after what she’s tolerated from Tyson.
Tommy and Tyson both know they can get away with whatever, the women moan but have no intention of leaving. Mollys been putting up with a coked up Tommy and questionable behaviour from the get go.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What did we miss seeing omg
world's smallest drama - the post that Jasmine has quotes has been deleted.

I need to seek help because I spend 30 seconds a week updating an excel.... maybe I just like to use my 24 hours differently to Posy Rosie!

1701772037779.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@fishyfishfish is an Excel pro but it is a fairly easy spreadsheet guys, I understand some people never worked not even 1 day for real at - you know, real jobs - and may think Excel is some type of wizardy stuff. It isn't.

13% it's high and it doesn't consider the Nanny time taking care of Bambi full time while Molly "prepares" for the trips (going shopping, packing, recording a Vlog doing nothing, etc) - is just a tit example for her younger followers, unrealistic AF on how raising a baby is.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
putting this on my CV with you as a reference x

How long before Bambi is at a Nursey "she just loves it you guyssss, it is soyyyy good for her to interact with other little bubbas" so she doesn't even need to be in same house as Molly?

Not mum shaming, nursey is great, but this woman couldn't be less interested in her kid

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
My friend went to a baby class a little while ago and said Bambi was there with her entourage, a woman who she assumed to be a nanny, Molly’s mum and Tommy was there too.
I find it so odd that with Dad and Grandma there you’d STILL need the nanny…

• Wow
Reactions: 49
My friend went to a baby class a little while ago and said Bambi was there with her entourage, a woman who she assumed to be a nanny, Molly’s mum and Tommy was there too.
Yes that is really odd. I suppose she is full time so is always there.

Reactions: 10
Find it strange she would need anyone with her, are these things not meant for just mother and baby?

Reactions: 28
Yes at Christmas we’ll be spammed with perfect happy family/love my little family/sooooo happy photos on Insta. Massive Christmas tree, gazillions of presents, baby dressed as an elf, lurch in his Christmas jumper with his greasy locks freshly slicked back and MM grinning with her unfeasibly large engagement ring sparking blah blah blah

But the question is, will the doting parents be able to capture that elusive photo of their baby actually giving either one of them direct eye contact and smiling at them? They certainly haven’t managed it so far and surely poor old nanny deserves some time off over Christmas
Lurch 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i don’t normally keep up with this thread or molly mae but i was listening to charlotte crosbys podcast earlier and she spoke about how for her 4 day trip to dubai recently she was devastated at the thought of leaving her baby and wanted to take her with them, and that it’s the longest they’ve been apart and it made me think about all the times i’ve seen molly mae away without her little one! i don’t have kids but i imagine the way charlotte was feeling is more the norm & more relatable than molly…

Reactions: 34
I genuinely think if covid didn’t happen they would’ve split up a few months after love island, maybe they would’ve lasted a year tops. Lockdown forced them together so Tommy couldn’t get up to his sleazy antics (as much)..

I think she wanted this life though, she seemed to settle down and go all in very quickly and at a young age, she plays no part in doing normal 24 year old things

The thing that confuses me the most is that she doesn’t drink? but didn’t she used to work in ocean beach Ibiza and go raving all the time? So how does that work. there another reason why she doesn’t drink, maybe Tommy is controlling?

Anyway I’m giving it to Bambi’s 1st birthday and Tommy will be an (even more) absent father living in Dubai and Molly stuck at the cossyyyy beige mansion co parenting with nanny, zoe and her mum all moved in

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.