Molly-Mae Hague #40 She finally got the ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in Marbella all weekend with Tayla. Bet she doesn’t say anything about that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
bleeping hell does she ever want to be at home in her DREAM mansion? The joys of being sacked from PLT jobless

Reactions: 27
She’s in Marbella all weekend with Tayla. Bet she doesn’t say anything about that 🤣
Just back from Ibiza though, why didn't she just stay in Spain, send Bambi back with the nanny.

Reactions: 6
Maybe behind the scenes she has post natal depression and she goes on all these holidays to try and make herself feel better. Who knows, maybe her manager persuaded the dimbo himbo to propose to her to try and cheer her up a bit too?

Reactions: 17
Forget the engagement, im still not over this.
This is crazy. She edits herself completely new proportions. She wants to be a size 6, 5ft3 girlie so bad and if not saw real pictures you’d think she was, meanwhile she’s average height and a solid size 10-12

Reactions: 14
Forget the engagement, im still not over this.
This is exactly what comes into my head when people on insta tell her not to edit her photos because she looks jothing like that and her fans tell them to stop body shaming her because she's just had a baby - well she hasn't just had a baby between those two photos being taken has she 😂 Instagram should put up a sensitive screen thing over photos edited that much 🙄

Reactions: 10
Maybe she’ll get married in the church her mum and dad did (assuming they did!)
They got married in a church, she mentioned it in a vlog, they're divorced though so I'm not sure it's a great idea.

Reactions: 1
Her real body isn’t even bad, its just completely different to her edited version.

I think influencers should have to disclose something like “This photo has been edited and retouched via FaceTune”. It would help millions of young people with self esteem issues who think why don’t i look like Molly Mae. Untouched Molly Mae looks like three girls in my office so you probably do look like her lmao

Reactions: 30
Why is she in Marbella.
Why doesn’t she just stay longer in one place.

Reactions: 15
I don't get how she can say oh I hate leaving the house unless I really have to and then on her holidays she's moaning to go home and makes it a whole deal that being home is the best feeling ever but what number trip is this. I get lounging and relaxing is some people's thing abroad, as mine too, but with all the holidays she takes you'd think she'd explore and it ain't as if she works hard to need a break. I wonder if she just goes away for content or to say she can and ne flashy. What work is she really doing when she jets off a lot, and everyone seems to help her out with everything. Her life still seems beige and constantly bringing up she's a big kid is her personality trait.

Reactions: 22
No ring already, ridiculous to get something so large that you can’t wear day to day
and it’s good for the daily Mail articles she fishes for “are MM and Tommy having difficulties?” Also, if her and Tommy have Ann argument it’s easy then for her to excuse not wearing it.

Reactions: 3
Is she not bored of taking so many holidays. It’s cringe at this point and seems like she hates being at home

Reactions: 16
Looking at her life from where I am it looks chaotic and unplanned.Children thrive on a regular routine. She lives a beige/ grey existence and I don’t envy her at all.It’s seemingly more about the Aesthetics.

Reactions: 17
I’ve got no idea how she manages to deal with any sort of housework or childcare with those ridiculous long pointy fake fingernails she has. But maybe she gets away with it because she doesn’t actually do any of the above 🤣

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.