Molly-Mae Hague #40 She finally got the ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another holiday that poor kid just dragged from pillar to post she isnā€™t letting anything to allow her life to change. Even the baby it has to fit in to their schedule.
I would be scared to be abroad all the time Incase the baby got ill abroad I mean itā€™s so hot in Europe at the moment aswell.
That breakfast looks sad why has it coco with eggs.

Thread suggestion
Poor Bambi dragged from pillar to post just so I can brag and boast

Reactions: 26
She is probs tryna get poor Bambi a tan to fit in with her aesthetic

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She must 100% have a night nannie as Bambi must have zero routine she must surely be awake all night!

Reactions: 3
On Taylaā€™s story she says the ā€œmums are off dutyā€ and you can hear Molly going ā€œoh yeah we are, come back next week, see you Jackā€ (Taylaā€™s partner) and I just canā€™t. Sheā€™s never with Bambi and when she is sheā€™s on holiday? She does the bare minimum with her and then acts like sheā€™s a full-time mum that does a 40 hour week šŸ˜
So she just left Bambi with Jack?? Who the f is Jack? šŸ¤Æ
sheā€™ll literally just palm Bambi off on anyone

Reactions: 7
So she just left Bambi with Jack?? Who the f is Jack? šŸ¤Æ
sheā€™ll literally just palm Bambi off on anyone
Wow isnā€™t jack her hair stylist šŸ˜Æ so she just leaves her anyone who will look after her yikes

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's like something a 13 year old would do for her best friend who has stayed over for their first sleepover or something being 'grown up' and stuff. So basically cute/sweet for kids to do for each other but not something you'd expect from a business as an adult. But I could be wrong, I'll make my husband some Nike toast tomorrow and let you all know if he likes getting designer toast šŸ˜†
Just do it! šŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When did she form a friendship with tayla blue?
I think only just before they both fell pregnant, Tayla was at Molly's baby shower and vice versa but they've not been friends for years or anything.
This just goes to show how Molly literally has no friends or "close circle" like she bangs on about because she's latched onto Tayla for some bizarre reason and is even staying at her house in Marbella, like they're bezzie mates.

Reactions: 6
#41 thread suggestion
A home bird at heart whilst always abroad, admit you have a nannie you size 8 fraud :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Breaking news- newspapers print gossip, the amount of times sheā€™s called the newspaper paparazzis on herself she should have realised this

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.