Molly-Mae Hague #40 She finally got the ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I think about when I see people with huge diamond rings like that or walking around with diamond encrusted watches is that they are 100% a prime target for muggers, robbers, whatever you want to call them. It looks bigger than the one Kim K got robbed at gunpoint for. With Molly and Tommy's history with their robbery I can not believe they have gone for a diamond that big. I would never feel safe!

Reactions: 22
All I think about when I see people with huge diamond rings like that or walking around with diamond encrusted watches is that they are 100% a prime target for muggers, robbers, whatever you want to call them. It looks bigger than the one Kim K got robbed at gunpoint for. With Molly and Tommy's history with their robbery I can not believe they have gone for a diamond that big. I would never feel safe!
Dunno how she feels safe any way, she must walk around with an unlocked iphone all the time because she has so many different faces there's no way it will recognise her every time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I just had to pause her new video (the q&a the entire world has been CLAMORING for). This girl REALLY just said being a fiancée makes her feel more like an adult than HAVING A BABY…..
you just can’t make this stuff up…
If this doesn’t sum up how she feels about her child and being a mum 🫠

A flashy wedding to show off means more to her than the child she’s brought into the world with the ‘love of her life’ it’s sad how much she hates it

Reactions: 20
I totally agree! I don’t think it’s as big as Kim’s or worth as much but I imagine Molly is a huge target and she no way has the same level of security that Kim had at the time of the robbery. I would hope when she goes out that she’s atleast wearing a fake version of her ring just to be safe, I know it’s becoming more and more popular even for ‘normal’ people to get replicas of their jewellery now for going away etc so hopefully she has sense and does the same. Probs not though 🤣

Reactions: 7
Wonder where their honeymoon will be... they've already been everywhere
Oh and I have to say, if you suspect your boyfriend is cheating on you and you argue with him in the car on the way to the pre-planned proposal, please have a rethink.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Wonder where their honeymoon will be... they've already been everywhere
Oh and I have to say, if you suspect your boyfriend is cheating on you and you argue with him in the car on the way to the pre-planned proposal, please have a rethink.
I need context for that last part 😂 is this something that happened between molly and tommy? Or?

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but how on Earth did she not realise what this was right from the start… as if Net-A-Porter would ever want Tommy Fury at an event of theirs🤣🤣 she seriously believed they had both been invited🙄
---
I need context for that last part 😂 is this something that happened between molly and tommy? Or?
In her engagement Q+A she speaks about suspecting Tommy was cheating when he wouldn’t let her look at his phone on the way to the Hotel where they got engaged

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
In her latest video she says before they got in the car her hair and makeup team took some pics of them on Tommy's phone, molly wanted to look at the pics and tommy wouldn't let her on his phone because he had pics of the proposal set up on there. She thought that he was hiding his phone from her because he was cheating, which he probably is :)

Reactions: 9
I mean my first instinct if my bf didn’t want me on his phone would be that he’s moaned to his mates that I said no to golf this weekend coz we are busy not that he’s cheating 🤣🤣🤣

just screams toxic!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Cba to watch the video does she show a close up of the ring & talk about it in detail? I’d want to watch if so. Or does she just spend 20 mins making up elaborate lies about being totally unaware about the proposal

Reactions: 6
In her q&a she is banging on about how she really wanted to get engaged, kept talking about it to Tommy and hoped he would propose. But before in interviews she’s always made out Tommy wanted all of that and would propose tomorrow. He defo didn’t want to and was forced!!!

Reactions: 32
“We did have chiyuldddcare for Bambi for the night”

YOU TOOK THE NANNY

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Lmao, if my partner wouldn’t let me see his phone my mind would not go straight to the deduction that he must be cheating unless he’s given a reason for that in the past 😂 kind of did herself the dirty on that one with the “perfect” relationship facade… embarrassing 😂

Reactions: 20
Yes sorry, purely talking about the subject of this thread! If anyone reading this is young and inexperienced and thinking about getting engaged, if they watch Molly they might think what she and Tommy have is healthy and normal and it's not. Most couples have the odd row but the amount of rows she mentions them having is concerning. Literally arguing on the way to get engaged is a red flag. Him disappearing on benders into the small hours etc. it just doesn't bode well.
I think he was coerced into this proposal and agreed on the proviso it would be a long engagement.

Reactions: 13
There’s an article in the Daily Mail about the Q&A. Apparently she says she’s having a church wedding because old dimbo himbo is religious 🤣 It’s going to be hilarious to see how many members of the travelling community are in attendance. Also interesting to note that many venues are famously reluctant to book traveller weddings. Her manager may have a problem on her hands.

Reactions: 19
There’s an article in the Daily Mail about the Q&A. Apparently she says she’s having a church wedding because old dimbo himbo is religious 🤣 It’s going to be hilarious to see how many members of the travelling community are in attendance. Also interesting to note that many venues are famously reluctant to book traveller weddings. Her manager may have a problem on her hands.
Yes I think this is why she said she wants her and Tommy to “elope”. She knows it’s going to be manic and probs not very ✨aesthetic✨ by the end of the night anyway 😄

Reactions: 11
I’m sure they will find somewhere that needs a new church roof 😂 I’m a catholic and the one thing the church likes is money so I don’t think they will have a problem if the price is right.

Reactions: 17
I mean my first instinct if my bf didn’t want me on his phone would be that he’s moaned to his mates that I said no to golf this weekend coz we are busy not that he’s cheating 🤣🤣🤣

just screams toxic!!
I’d think the same, like he’s probs said “the missus won’t let me” rather than just telling his mates he can’t be arsed. Like don’t blame me, go out if you want, lazy shite 🤣.

so toxic that she jumps to cheating

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure they will find somewhere that needs a new church roof 😂 I’m a catholic and the one thing the church likes is money so I don’t think they will have a problem if the price is right.
I think the problem is booking the reception venue rather than the church. It will be a hybrid wedding with Mollys kinda normal family on one side and the Fury family on the other.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.