Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
Not her biggest fan at all but damned if she does damned if she doesn’t.

the lack of photoshop is refreshing wish she kept it consistent but let’s not call out her tummy.. she’s a Mum sometimes regardless of size that hard tummy doesn’t go away!

• Heart
Reactions: 163

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
The thought of Tommy’s massive and chaotic traveller family at a wedding with Molly’s stuck up family makes me laugh. Oh to be a fly on the wall at the wedding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 150

bananabutter

VIP Member
I don’t believe for a second she didn’t know it was coming with the outfit etc. Apart from anything else I doubt Tommy would know how to put clothes on Bambi or find her a dress by himself 🤣

But it was lovely to see her in the Instagram video not looking “insta posed” and genuinely laughing and crying double chin and all! She looked beautiful.

Reactions: 148

GalGal

VIP Member
Thread title:
It took her four years to become a fiancée, even though she's got the same 24 hours as Beyoncé.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Guccigal

Chatty Member
Can people stop praising the no photoshop, it’s only unedited because she literally couldn’t. It’s very complex to edit a body in all those angles and cuts, Bambi in the way, Tommy in the way at times. It’s not because she’s being brave or trying to edit less at all and she only doesn’t care as people will be concentrating on the fact she’s engaged

the barbie video is very much edited.You can use apps from the App Store to easily edit your body and face in videos. There’s a reason it’s in slo mo, straight on and in black and white

• Heart
Reactions: 93

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Now we can move on from people constantly saying "He will never propose" to people constantly saying "they'll never set a date".

I'm here for it.

Tommy's upper half is so wide and his legs so narrow that he looks like a silver back gorilla when he walks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY TWO THOUSAND POUNDS!!!! Are you shitting my dick!!! How on earth do so many people defend this lazy, untalented slob. Walking around with a ring on enough to pay off the average person's mortgage and she is the most useless waste of air to walk this earth. What do her and Tommy actually do? They contribute absolutely nothing to this world other than converting a bunch of teenagers into chavvy fiat 500s who will defend them as if they're on Molly's bloody payroll. She's literally just an unemployed slob, imagine if she wasn't rich.. just a normal working class woman with her looks, personality and work ethic. She would be absolutely shat on by everybody but instead everybody acts like she's the second coming of Jesus or something!!! And yes I am bitter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Ups27

VIP Member
I think she looks happy!!! If she would have photoshopped herself it would have just been bitched about anyway for not being ‘real’ 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 85

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Also she’s clearly pregnant again. She has a visible bump and has for the last few weeks now… the rest of her is petite still. It’s the same as last time
People only think she’s pregnant because she edits her photos so much and can’t fathom that she possibly has a belly in real life

• Heart
Reactions: 81

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
Prenup: pending
Wedding-related sponsorships: pending

At least that’s her YouTube content sorted for the foreseeable 🤣.

It’s a shame she photoshops her body, I thought she looked lovely in the video! Genuinely don’t see the issue with her body shape whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 80

anonesk223

Not their biggest fan at all but I’m not understanding the Ibiza comments. The majority of it is a beautiful island. It’s not like they just got engaged in the middle of Ushuaia 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I feel quite sorry for her actually. For being deluded enough to think that getting herself tied down to an oik like him is a good life choice.

I also think having your own baby as a bridesmaid at your wedding is tacky. There I said it. I’ll see myself out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

Runninggems

She gave birth six months ago. I don't think she's pregnant though just out of shape (and lazy).
Lazy? She's just had a baby I went from running marathon to not being able to walk a mile with stitches, took longer than 6 month to recover and priorities change I didn't want to leave my baby for an hour - 3 to exercise. Get a grip calling her lazy. PS I don't like her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I felt sick (like many did) on their recent holiday seeing the lack of boat and water safety for Bambi, and this story I’ve read today is absolutely definitive proof that none of us were over reacting with our concern. Absolutely tragic 💔
View attachment 2344414
Why would anyone donate money to “benefit the child’s parents” when it’s their fault she died? What the fuck

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68