Molly-Mae Hague #40 She finally got the ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I don’t know if anyone’s watched this but it gave me a good laugh. Molly all over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve got no idea how she manages to deal with any sort of housework or childcare with those ridiculous long pointy fake fingernails she has. But maybe she gets away with it because she doesn’t actually do any of the above 🤣
You answered your own question there.
I'm surprised she even took Bambi with her on this holiday.
You'd have thought she and Tommy would want to spend time together as a newly engaged couple. Can't wait for the beige engagement party.

Reactions: 11
Just watched the Q&A “you know me I’m a home bird I don’t leave the house I’m not going abroad” 🤔🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Paris and Tyson go to my church they are very religious
Yeah I'm sure Paris and Tyson are, I'm not so convinced about Molly and Tommy, but as I say they might go to church off camera, it's possible I guess...

Reactions: 7
On Tayla’s story she says the “mums are off duty” and you can hear Molly going “oh yeah we are, come back next week, see you Jack” (Tayla’s partner) and I just can’t. She’s never with Bambi and when she is she’s on holiday? She does the bare minimum with her and then acts like she’s a full-time mum that does a 40 hour week 😐

Reactions: 18
On Tayla’s story she says the “mums are off duty” and you can hear Molly going “oh yeah we are, come back next week, see you Jack” (Tayla’s partner) and I just can’t. She’s never with Bambi and when she is she’s on holiday? She does the bare minimum with her and then acts like she’s a full-time mum that does a 40 hour week 😐
I’m surprised she’s friends with Tayla isn’t she an MLM hun selling that Nu Skin crap? That doesn’t come across very boss witch ✨

Reactions: 8
I can’t get over how much stuff she flaunts when she’s apparently been burgled before. I know they live in a nice area but I wouldn’t be wanting to walk around Manchester City Centre for example if I was Molly with a 40k bracelet stack etc. plus as horrid and sad as it sounds NOBODY is safe from a home burglary, millionaires get robbed all the time

Reactions: 16
I’m surprised she’s friends with Tayla isn’t she an MLM hun selling that Nu Skin crap? That doesn’t come across very boss witch ✨
She is yes. An absolute leech. Her and her two sisters are, too. Tay has her own thread, I honestly cannot stand the woman

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That baby has been to 3 different places in the space of a month. No routine nothing, just swanned about everywhere for Instagram content, sad really!

Reactions: 26
That is so bizarre.. looks nothing like how she actually looks!

I’m still genuinely so shocked at the difference in how MM looked when Tommy and her met on love island VS what she looks like in her natural state/now. She and Zoe do look really alike.

Below are screenshots from her recent vid and it’s actually mind boggling how she shows her real face & body on YouTube yet photoshops & facetunes herself into a completely different person on Instagram and for campaign shoots!?
I’ve noticed the change in clothing choice too, I reckon he* may be controlling about what she wears
---
That baby has been to 3 different places in the space of a month. No routine nothing, just swanned about everywhere for Instagram content, sad really!
And not gonna be able to remember a single thing

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Don’t know what’s more tragic, the fact she shared this on her stories or the state of the breakfast

IMG_1208.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think that corn story is the only time she’s actually made me laugh 😂

Reactions: 2
So Fendi sell toast now? And apparently dust plates of savory food with what looks very much like cocoa powder.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So Fendi sell toast now? And apparently dust plates of savory food with what looks very much like cocoa powder.
It's like something a 13 year old would do for her best friend who has stayed over for their first sleepover or something being 'grown up' and stuff. So basically cute/sweet for kids to do for each other but not something you'd expect from a business as an adult. But I could be wrong, I'll make my husband some Nike toast tomorrow and let you all know if he likes getting designer toast 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.