Molly-Mae Hague #40 She finally got the ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe for a second she didn’t know it was coming with the outfit etc. Apart from anything else I doubt Tommy would know how to put clothes on Bambi or find her a dress by himself 🤣

But it was lovely to see her in the Instagram video not looking “insta posed” and genuinely laughing and crying double chin and all! She looked beautiful.

Reactions: 148
Not gonna lie I expected more 😅 she’s going to be insufferable now that she’s a fiancé

Not really sure about the outfit choice either 😅

Reactions: 40
I think she looks happy!!! If she would have photoshopped herself it would have just been bitched about anyway for not being ‘real’ 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Now we can move on from people constantly saying "He will never propose" to people constantly saying "they'll never set a date".

I'm here for it.

Tommy's upper half is so wide and his legs so narrow that he looks like a silver back gorilla when he walks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
I think she looks happy!!! If she would have photoshopped herself it would have just been bitched about anyway for not being ‘real’ 😂
She does generally look happy / surprised. The laughing and tears instead of a really fake facials is nice to see

Reactions: 60
Prenup: pending
Wedding-related sponsorships: pending

At least that’s her YouTube content sorted for the foreseeable 🤣.

It’s a shame she photoshops her body, I thought she looked lovely in the video! Genuinely don’t see the issue with her body shape whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Roll on all the posters on this thread who haven’t been on before and want to try shut down convos and defend her 🥰😅🥰😅 cba
I’m not defending🤣 and have been on tattle for years I just genuinely don’t think she needs to photoshop her stomach

Reactions: 19
I’m more shocked she’s posted a video looking the same as pap shots/when I see her round Altrincham 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
now it’s a race to see which sister gets married first #battlesofthebrides

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Idc what anyone says, most people have an inkling. Perrie Sian got engaged last week in the fake Maldives and she said he’d dropped a hint or two so she made a video. She was still hysterical. He may have just done the same. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Either way, I’m just glad she’s not edited the video and it’s a true reflection of her.

Reactions: 25
I’m not defending🤣 and have been on tattle for years I just genuinely don’t think she needs to photoshop her stomach
No one does that’s what we’ve been saying for threads lol, people have an issue with the photoshopping because it’s wrong. If she never photoshopped and portrayed herself how she actually is no one would care

Reactions: 8
Also she’s clearly pregnant again. She has a visible bump and has for the last few weeks now… the rest of her is petite still. It’s the same as last time

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.