Molly-Mae Hague #40 She finally got the ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did Paris and Tyson get married? I’m sure for enough money most places will allow it! Do we think UK wedding it could be the Corinthia?

Reactions: 3
There’s an article in the Daily Mail about the Q&A. Apparently she says she’s having a church wedding because old dimbo himbo is religious 🤣 It’s going to be hilarious to see how many members of the travelling community are in attendance. Also interesting to note that many venues are famously reluctant to book traveller weddings. Her manager may have a problem on her hands.
the fury family are notoriously very religious though

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the fury family are notoriously very religious though
Well they went to church at Easter but as far as Molly and Tommy go that's about all Ive seen, unless Tommy is more of an off camera church goer, which is possible.
---
Where did Paris and Tyson get married? I’m sure for enough money most places will allow it! Do we think UK wedding it could be the Corinthia?
Oh they'll find somewhere, its essentially a celebrity wedding not a traveller wedding.
She's said it will definitely be UK, I can imagine a stately home.

Reactions: 8
Well they went to church at Easter but as far as Molly and Tommy go that's about all Ive seen, unless Tommy is more of an off camera church goer, which is possible.
---

Oh they'll find somewhere, its essentially a celebrity wedding not a traveller wedding.
She's said it will definitely be UK, I can imagine a stately home.
Somewhere that owns a herd of deer...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just started the latest vlog and I noticed when she said “absolutely not” to know whether she was getting engaged or not she nods her head as if to say yes. No I’m not an expert but when I watch crime docs this is usually a sign their lying 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t think they’ll have an issue booking a reception at all, does anyone follow some of the wealthy travellers on Instagram like chardonnay James and her family? They’ve had some of their weddings at very expensive hotels around the UK, I think as long as they’ve got money they push the traveller thing to the side.

Reactions: 8
How much was she selling the stained white dress for on depop?

Reactions: 1
I'm so surprised she's not going for a trashy wedding abroad like so many people do when they have zero connection to anywhere outside the UK.

Reactions: 1
I'm so surprised she's not going for a trashy wedding abroad like so many people do when they have zero connection to anywhere outside the UK.
Has she said she isn't? I kinda imagined she would and never leave the hotel grounds for the entire time

Reactions: 3
Has she said she isn't? I kinda imagined she would and never leave the hotel grounds for the entire time
yeah, she said in her Q&A engagement video on youtube. She said it's the one thing they know for sure and that it will be a church wedding

Reactions: 4
yeah, she said in her Q&A engagement video on youtube. She said it's the one thing they know for sure and that it will be a church wedding
I don’t understand people getting married in churches when they’re barely religious (tommy might be but she very clearly isn’t) bet Molly only agreed to it because it’s the only way Tommy will marry her 🤣 I bet she imagined a lavish wedding abroad like Frans but now she’s having to settle

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand people getting married in churches when they’re barely religious (tommy might be but she very clearly isn’t) bet Molly only agreed to it because it’s the only way Tommy will marry her 🤣 I bet she imagined a lavish wedding abroad like Frans but now she’s having to settle
I think she's talked about a church wedding before because she wants something traditional. A lot of people want to get married in church when they don't go to church or maybe just go very occasionally like Christmas. She also talked about Tommy asking her dad's permission to marry her, it seems a totally defunct thing to do when you live together, like what would you have done if he'd said no, just gone back to living together? I think there's something symbolic in it for a lot of folk but if you want to live a more modern secular life just own it.

Reactions: 10
The video is so funny at the end saying it's such a natrual video the propsoal and if anything she would of changed her outfit. In other words she couldn't hide her shape and edit the video the high heavens 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The video is so funny at the end saying it's such a natrual video the propsoal and if anything she would of changed her outfit. In other words she couldn't hide her shape and edit the video the high heavens 🤣
People asked if she minded Bambi was there and it couldn't just be her and Tommy's moment, well an entire bloody film-crew was there by my reckoning so I don't think it was ever going to be 'just their moment'.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
People asked if she minded Bambi was there and it couldn't just be her and Tommy's moment, well an entire bloody film-crew was there by my reckoning so I don't think it was ever going to be 'just their moment'.
imagine asking someone if they minded that THEIR child was at their engagement 😂 like it's not the 'fruit of their love' or smth haha

Reactions: 31
Maybe she’ll go for something like Jess Wright, she had a massive church wedding in Spain I think, as well as a second wedding here (possibly had to do the legal bit here if she isn’t Catholic)

Reactions: 2
Maybe she’ll go for something like Jess Wright, she had a massive church wedding in Spain I think, as well as a second wedding here (possibly had to do the legal bit here if she isn’t Catholic)
Molly has said it will definitely be in the UK.

Reactions: 2
I just don’t get how she didn’t cop that it wasn’t a net a porter event. Imagine if she came on her stories blabbing about going to a net a porter event and everyone going huh? There is no event? Also was she not watching their insta stories looking for updates on this alleged event? It just goes to show how everything is so micro managed by other people in her life that she can just turn up somewhere and not have to plan one thing. Also it’s kind of sad that the only way he could pull this off was to pretend she was being invited to a big flashy event because otherwise she wouldn’t have bothered attending. Reminds me of Linda Evangelista who said she doesn’t get out of bed for less than 10,000 dollars. A nice walk in the park was never going to cut the mustard anyway lol.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.