Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is going on with her whole face ??? Her jawline isn’t connected and her left arm looks ridiculous hahaha

IMG_0371.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
If there’s one role in the world you can never take a break from its being a mother - even if you delegate your care duties to someone else you’re still a mother. She maybe should have thought about this a bit more before she had a baby. This is for ever now.
That or until social services decide to remove that child because they use her

Reactions: 1
I'm new to this post and happy for her but at the same time I'm really pissed at her. My issue is that she constantly posts that child all over Instagram knowing that women are struggling to get pregnant. I've nothing against posting kids on insta but she does it to a degree where its bragging and its causing harm to other women who don't have it so lucky. I didnt like the way she said she feels alone when she had that child when there's women out there who literally have NO SUPPORT! yet she has family and boyfriend (not husband) to support her. Yes I get it adjusting to being a new parent is tough for everyone with all the changes no matter who you are but she really can't compare herself to women who are truly alone.

What gets me is on Monday my friend called me in tears because she's been waiting to try for years because she got burnt a lot by exes and has has irregular cycle so it's taking her and her hubby a while to try. She got a negative test when she was almost sure she was pregnant and looked on insta to find molly gloating about her baby on a post. Yes she wrote a petty comment about them not being married but she got hate from followes talking down on her and critiquing her marriage to her husband. She was in tears but its OK for Molly to rub salt in!
I’m not really sure what you’re getting at here. Are you suggesting she shouldn’t have had a baby because they’re not married? I understand that most influencers can be insensitive to people TTC but surely she shouldn’t not share her baby just because other people who are married are struggling to get pregnant?

• Heart
Reactions: 107
Just seen a comment that said, “you’re looking so lean after just having a baby” 😑 NO. SHE’S PHOTOSHOPPED THE IMAGE, HELLO ??? People are so thick I can’t cope. How is she sat at home all happy with herself because people are complimenting her when she doesn’t look anything like that 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm new to this post and happy for her but at the same time I'm really pissed at her. My issue is that she constantly posts that child all over Instagram knowing that women are struggling to get pregnant. I've nothing against posting kids on insta but she does it to a degree where its bragging and its causing harm to other women who don't have it so lucky. I didnt like the way she said she feels alone when she had that child when there's women out there who literally have NO SUPPORT! yet she has family and boyfriend (not husband) to support her. Yes I get it adjusting to being a new parent is tough for everyone with all the changes no matter who you are but she really can't compare herself to women who are truly alone.

What gets me is on Monday my friend called me in tears because she's been waiting to try for years because she got burnt a lot by exes and has has irregular cycle so it's taking her and her hubby a while to try. She got a negative test when she was almost sure she was pregnant and looked on insta to find molly gloating about her baby on a post. Yes she wrote a petty comment about them not being married but she got hate from followes talking down on her and critiquing her marriage to her husband. She was in tears but its OK for Molly to rub salt in!
This is the most ridiculous thing I’ve read on here for a while. So your friend is trolling molly mae because her and tommy aren’t married and have a child just because she’s struggling?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 106

Ehhh? Your mate posted a petty comment through jealousy/bitterness and then wants to cry victim??? Should parent's never post pics of their kids? Are they allowed to walk down the street with them or is that going to be an issue as well for some women??

And I'm writing that as someone who cannot have kids and had a hysterectomy at a young age!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 83

I'm not sure you can stop people, whether married or not posting pics of their kids. I get annoyed seeing how rich she's become having no discernible skills, talents or work ethic. 'Working' in the south of France followed by trips to Dubai and Barbados then another holiday for her managers wedding, the house the cars etc. etc. But I'm fully aware I cant afford a fraction of that and I can't stop her posting about it.

Reactions: 26

I feel bad for you because people are going to start attacking you for this comment. I would advise you that it’s probably best that you and your friend stop following Molly if she makes you feel this down. She’s a braggy little bleep and doesn’t care about making others feel bad. You don’t owe her anything. Unfortunately you can’t stop others doing and saying things that hurt you but you can choose whether or not to see it xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Ah now come on. So somebody (Molly) who happens to be lucky enough to have been blessed with a baby, shouldn't post it on her Instagram in case it upsets somebody else. 🤔

I'm all on for people showing compassion and being sensitive when they should be, but I think that's slightly OTT.
Also, what is the fact that he's her boyfriend and not husband got to do with it. Last time I checked, being a husband wasn't top of the list of criteria for being a father.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Ah now come on. So somebody (Molly) who happens to be lucky enough to have been blessed with a baby, shouldn't post it on her Instagram in case it upsets somebody else. 🤔

I'm all on for people showing compassion and being sensitive when they should be, but I think that's slightly OTT.
Also, what is the fact that he's her boyfriend and not husband got to do with it. Last time I checked, being a husband wasn't top of the list of criteria for being a father.
Very true. And if you’re actively trolling someone online because you’re upset they have a child and don’t conform to your outdated values I don’t think you’re anywhere near ready to be a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Ok can I just put out there that do PLT not have mat leave ? I think she’s chose to do the bare min mat leave and use work as a excuse to get out of being a sahm to her what 3 month old? These are PIVOTAL times for your new born and there is SO MANY women that would absolutely love to have that time with a new born but are forced back to work due to finances . She’s not short of a few pence we know that so the only reason to get back into work so quickly is to have a break from a role she wasn’t ready for ! Sorry but I said it !

Reactions: 20
Ok can I just put out there that do PLT not have mat leave ? I think she’s chose to do the bare min mat leave and use work as a excuse to get out of being a sahm to her what 3 month old? These are PIVOTAL times for your new born and there is SO MANY women that would absolutely love to have that time with a new born but are forced back to work due to finances . She’s not short of a few pence we know that so the only reason to get back into work so quickly is to have a break from a role she wasn’t ready for ! Sorry but I said it !
PLT don’t even know what a minimum wage is let alone maternity leave 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 62
So she’s in France and Tommy is in London with some of the love island boys… where’s Bambi?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.