Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread

When she said she’s the worst liar in the world I laughed out loud 😂 I’m learning to love my bodeyyy ??? Hm your Photoshop bill says otherwise

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It doesn't take a Tattler to know that layering your baby up like that to sleep is unsafe, she must have got so much tit from her followers on Insta.

Reactions: 21
The cynical side of me is convinced she does this dumb stuff to stay relevant

Reactions: 25
She’s deleted the story, I wonder if she had a load of people telling her how dangerous it was? I bet she’s not removed all the dangers though.

Reactions: 19
She’s deleted the story, I wonder if she had a load of people telling her how dangerous it was? I bet she’s not removed all the dangers though.
I sent her a kind message! I just couldn’t believe my eyes and I couldn’t let it go
I know when you’re a first time mum you don’t know everything ( I’ve been there and done it ) but you’d have thought something like that you would know.
God I even got a leaflet from my HV about it and she even asked if I wanted her to check my cot.

Reactions: 19
I feel like safe sleeping is one thing u defo care about because 9/10 when they are sleeping you’re not watching them, or you’re asleep yourself. I mean seriously can’t figure if she is dumb or attention seeking at this point. Esp where in her same stories she is advertising the icandy pram

Reactions: 21
I sent her a kind message! I just couldn’t believe my eyes and I couldn’t let it go
I know when you’re a first time mum you don’t know everything ( I’ve been there and done it ) but you’d have thought something like that you would know.
God I even got a leaflet from my HV about it and she even asked if I wanted her to check my cot.
Absolutely, we all make silly mistakes as first time parents but these are just the absolute basics that are on the NHS website.

Reactions: 23
Absolutely, we all make silly mistakes as first time parents but these are just the absolute basics that are on the NHS website.
It isn’t something that you can just get wrong is it. I hate those dummy clips as well. Someone got us one with my sons name on it but I was too scared to use it. My fella used it as a Keyring instead 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Right, not being a judgey Mum at all but don’t want to give her views on youtube. So if anyone has watched it, does she talk about feeding? shes shown a few stories with bottles in and then obviously left Bambi today…
She was quick to show bottles of her expressed milk and so just wondered!

Right, not being a judgey Mum at all but don’t want to give her views on youtube. So if anyone has watched it, does she talk about feeding? shes shown a few stories with bottles in and then obviously left Bambi today…
She was quick to show bottles of her expressed milk and so just wondered!
She’s said she breastfed exclusively for six weeks and then her supply got super low and she also got her period back which she believed meant that she couldn’t continue breastfeeding.

She added a disclaimer at that part saying she didn’t think she had explained it properly but she basically said from six weeks she reduced how much she breastfed and now they obviously only use formula

Reactions: 3
I feel like safe sleeping is one thing u defo care about because 9/10 when they are sleeping you’re not watching them, or you’re asleep yourself. I mean seriously can’t figure if she is dumb or attention seeking at this point. Esp where in her same stories she is advertising the icandy pram
I hope she's dumb not attention seeking as someone could copy her and a child could come to harm. Being stupid is sort of an excuse, attention seeking isn't. She's unbearable lately, two minutes on Google could have taught her about baby sleep safety. Honestly has she never been around anyone with kids and never heard any of this stuff.

Reactions: 18
She’s said she breastfed exclusively for six weeks and then her supply got super low and she also got her period back which she believed meant that she couldn’t continue breastfeeding.

She added a disclaimer at that part saying she didn’t think she had explained it properly but she basically said from six weeks she reduced how much she breastfed and now they obviously only use formula
Thanks!
Not judging her because if it’s the truth then that’s absolutely fair & fed is best.
But, don’t you think it was called? I don’t know. Just could have guessed I think x

Reactions: 2

She also said that she asked her mom friends how long a breastfeeding session took and they said 10-30 mins which then added to her idea that she wasn’t breastfeeding right as Bambi was taking 2 hours to feed - people have commented a LOT already on the video about the myths and incorrect things she said about breastfeeding generally

Reactions: 16
She also said that she asked her mom friends how long a breastfeeding session took and they said 10-30 mins which then added to her idea that she wasn’t breastfeeding right as Bambi was taking 2 hours to feed - people have commented a LOT already on the video about the myths and incorrect things she said about breastfeeding generally
I genuinely think she had no intention of feeding past now. Which is fine. But she’s now putting reasons why to fit her story x

Reactions: 23
I genuinely think she had no intention of feeding past now. Which is fine. But she’s now putting reasons why to fit her story x
Yeah, I think she found it a lot harder to exclusively breastfeed than she expected and had a goal of 6 weeks in her head which is great that she reached it but I feel she’s reaching for various reasons for stopping which is unnecessary when she could just say it how it is

Reactions: 15
I hate to be judging her when she’s a first time mum but between her Instagram and her YouTube she’s really showing how inexperienced, uneducated and how she’s just done absolutely no research or taken on any advice from professionals. The sleeping situation is absolutely appalling! And saying she’s had to stop breastfeeding because she got her period?

she also says bambi wakes up a lot in the night looking for milk but they don’t give her any between 11pm and 7am since she’s 10 weeks old now and that’s the age they start to drop needing fed in the night?? That is surely not factual information!? The poor babies probably hungry and needing fed!?

She’s giving out such dangerous information on things she clearly has no idea about!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
I hate to be judging her when she’s a first time mum but between her Instagram and her YouTube she’s really showing how inexperienced, uneducated and how she’s just done absolutely no research or taken on any advice from professionals. The sleeping situation is absolutely appalling! And saying she’s had to stop breastfeeding because she got her period?

she also says bambi wakes up a lot in the night looking for milk but they don’t give her any between 11pm and 7am since she’s 10 weeks old now and that’s the age they start to drop needing fed in the night?? That is surely not factual information!? The poor babies probably hungry and needing fed!?

She’s giving out such dangerous information on things she clearly has no idea about!
I think bottom line is she wants an easy life

• Heart
Reactions: 42

I thought the same about the night feeds, I don’t know who’s advised her to do these things cause surely she’s not just making up her own plan as she goes along without consulting with a professional??

I also can’t tell if Bambi spends the night in Tommy and Mollys room and just naps in a different place or is literally sleeping separately all the time cause surely not??

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why are they going to Dubai for their first family holiday? Idk anything about the place but it sounds like the last place you’d take a baby. They have all the money in the world and they chose Dubai?

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.