Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tommy hasnā€™t put his life on hold at all to look after Bambi, after molly was on her own when he went to fight Jake Paul. but rather they get a nanny or Zoe to look after his baby. He is pathetic excuse of a father.

Reactions: 43
tommy hasnā€™t put his life on hold at all to look after Bambi, after molly was on her own when he went to fight Jake Paul. but rather they get a nanny or Zoe to look after his baby. He is pathetic excuse of a father.
I agree the reason they get on so well is because he does what he wants and wouldn't have it any other way. Not many women would put up with him. Her standards our so low she thinks Tommy cuddling Bambi and pushing the pram makes him father of the year šŸ„“

Reactions: 36
I'm new to this post and happy for her but at the same time I'm really pissed at her. My issue is that she constantly posts that child all over Instagram knowing that women are struggling to get pregnant. I've nothing against posting kids on insta but she does it to a degree where its bragging and its causing harm to other women who don't have it so lucky. I didnt like the way she said she feels alone when she had that child when there's women out there who literally have NO SUPPORT! yet she has family and boyfriend (not husband) to support her. Yes I get it adjusting to being a new parent is tough for everyone with all the changes no matter who you are but she really can't compare herself to women who are truly alone.

What gets me is on Monday my friend called me in tears because she's been waiting to try for years because she got burnt a lot by exes and has has irregular cycle so it's taking her and her hubby a while to try. She got a negative test when she was almost sure she was pregnant and looked on insta to find molly gloating about her baby on a post. Yes she wrote a petty comment about them not being married but she got hate from followes talking down on her and critiquing her marriage to her husband. She was in tears but its OK for Molly to rub salt in!
People are allowed to gush about their babies. If your friend or anyone else are so sensitive over someone mentioning their baby then she or anyone else should stay offline. Don't see how it's rubbing salt in.
ThIs seems like satire? Your friend had a negative test, went on Instagram and saw mm posting about her baby and now your angry lol.

P.s I've experienced 10 years of infertility and ivf to have my children.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Yes she said they were open to the idea from when they came out of LI and having unprotected sex. She also said that she was doing pregnancy tests every month despite her period being like clockwork so IMO she was maybe more actively trying than she makes out. I think sheā€™s trying to make out that it was a perfect dream and came at exactly the right time, whereas I donā€™t think sheā€™d want to admit that they struggled conceiving outright.
Frankly it blows my mind that she would be stupid enough at age 20 or whatever she was back then to be actively trying to have a baby with a dim meathead sheā€™d only known for a matter of a few weeks.

Reactions: 23
Frankly it blows my mind that she would be stupid enough at age 20 or whatever she was back then to be actively trying to have a baby with a dim meathead sheā€™d only known for a matter of a few weeks.
This is what I was wondering. I do believe they were trying given she had pregnancy tests in the bathroom, but not immediately after leaving Love Island, they probably established their relationship somewhat first. Having said that they did move in together almost immediately didn't they?

Reactions: 6
Because Molly just idealises everything, thereā€™s not a sensible thought in that empty head of hers. She probably thought that having a baby looked fun so why not! She doesnā€™t think about consequences.

Reactions: 17
Because Molly just idealises everything, thereā€™s not a sensible thought in that empty head of hers. She probably thought that having a baby looked fun so why not! She doesnā€™t think about consequences.
Sheā€™s extremely immature and probably thought it was all very romantic and it showed real commitment on his part that he wanted a baby with her too and that theyā€™d all live happily ever after. Sadly it doesnā€™t always work like that. Act in haste, repent at leisure.

Reactions: 24
I'm new to this post and happy for her but at the same time I'm really pissed at her. My issue is that she constantly posts that child all over Instagram knowing that women are struggling to get pregnant. I've nothing against posting kids on insta but she does it to a degree where its bragging and its causing harm to other women who don't have it so lucky. I didnt like the way she said she feels alone when she had that child when there's women out there who literally have NO SUPPORT! yet she has family and boyfriend (not husband) to support her. Yes I get it adjusting to being a new parent is tough for everyone with all the changes no matter who you are but she really can't compare herself to women who are truly alone.

What gets me is on Monday my friend called me in tears because she's been waiting to try for years because she got burnt a lot by exes and has has irregular cycle so it's taking her and her hubby a while to try. She got a negative test when she was almost sure she was pregnant and looked on insta to find molly gloating about her baby on a post. Yes she wrote a petty comment about them not being married but she got hate from followes talking down on her and critiquing her marriage to her husband. She was in tears but its OK for Molly to rub salt in!
Idk I went through years of infertility, miscarriages and fertility treatment and Iā€™ve been married to my husband 4 years and together for 10 and I never once commented on anybodies posts šŸ˜‚ I used to unfollow and block and moan and come on tattle (šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø) but I wouldnā€™t comment on their post Lmao kind of immature to do regardless of being married. How is it Molly maes fault you friend got a negative test, Iā€™m sure she had absolutely no idea and didnā€™t post her baby to ā€˜gloatā€™ that she got a positive test? Yeah itā€™s annoying that a 23 year old can have a baby on a whim with somebody she has known less time than Iā€™ve been married but itā€™s really not her problem either.
---
Tbh Molly had endo and still had a baby. I know she can afford the best healthcare that some of us wish we had access to but it kinda gives me hope.
I have endo and PCOS and I am 20 weeks šŸ«¶šŸ¼ I have been through a lot and itā€™s not been an easy road for us (because of my problems, husband has super sperm that we know about because of the fertility treatment šŸ˜‚) but not everybody has the trouble we have had regardless of endo or PCOS. Plenty of people even get pregnant accidentally with these conditions. They arenā€™t a diagnosis of sterility šŸ«¶šŸ¼
---
Sheā€™s extremely immature and probably thought it was all very romantic and it showed real commitment on his part that he wanted a baby with her too and that theyā€™d all live happily ever after. Sadly it doesnā€™t always work like that. Act in haste, repent at leisure.
I thought it was an accident? Although if youā€™re not on birth control itā€™s not an accident and just stupidity if you are surprised if youā€™re over the age of 15 šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Idk I went through years of infertility, miscarriages and fertility treatment and Iā€™ve been married to my husband 4 years and together for 10 and I never once commented on anybodies posts šŸ˜‚ I used to unfollow and block and moan and come on tattle (šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø) but I wouldnā€™t comment on their post Lmao kind of immature to do regardless of being married. How is it Molly maes fault you friend got a negative test, Iā€™m sure she had absolutely no idea and didnā€™t post her baby to ā€˜gloatā€™ that she got a positive test? Yeah itā€™s annoying that a 23 year old can have a baby on a whim with somebody she has known less time than Iā€™ve been married but itā€™s really not her problem either.
That's what Tattle is here for! It's perhaps a slightly healthier outlet than a direct reply and the inevitable argument in the comments thant ensues. I tell myself time and time again a direct comment will make no difference so just go on Tattle!

Reactions: 17
Just seen a comment that said, ā€œyouā€™re looking so lean after just having a babyā€ šŸ˜‘ NO. SHEā€™S PHOTOSHOPPED THE IMAGE, HELLO ??? People are so thick I canā€™t cope. How is she sat at home all happy with herself because people are complimenting her when she doesnā€™t look anything like that šŸ˜‘
To follow on from this, what annoys me even more than the brainless idiots in her comments is news pages making up articles with headlines like ā€œMolly-Mae wows fans with her flat stomach 3 weeks after giving birthā€. It couldnā€™t be further from the truth šŸ˜‘

Reactions: 12
If she did genuinely look the way her photos do she wouldnā€™t be complaining about the way she looks. And why would she look lean when she has said herself that for the last year she hasnā€™t worked out or watched what sheā€™s eaten due to pregnancy and having a newborn (completely normal, but not going to have you looking leanā€¦)

Reactions: 15
If she did genuinely look the way her photos do she wouldnā€™t be complaining about the way she looks. And why would she look lean when she has said herself that for the last year she hasnā€™t worked out or watched what sheā€™s eaten due to pregnancy and having a newborn (completely normal, but not going to have you looking leanā€¦)
Her diet generally looks like that of a picky child to me, apart from when she consciously tries to make an effort to go on a health kick and lives off protein shakes. The rest of the time it appears sheā€™d happily live off junk. Plus donā€™t forget all those Starbucks/Costa drinks she guzzles daily and the snacks alongside them which someone has pointed out will all be PR freebies, so too irresistible to avoid. Itā€™s no wonder she needs to rely on those photoshopping and face tuning apps to perpetuate the myth that she is some flawless sylphlike creature.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I vaguely recall some of her stories where she was restocking her and Tommy's snack drawer and it was just full to the brim of crap :ROFLMAO:
Full disclosure, I have a snack box so I'm not getting at her for that but I do think her diet in general is poor a la Zoella "skinny fat"

Reactions: 14
Her diet generally looks like that of a picky child to me, apart from when she consciously tries to make an effort to go on a health kick and lives off protein shakes. The rest of the time it appears sheā€™d happily live off junk. Plus donā€™t forget all those Starbucks/Costa drinks she guzzles daily and the snacks alongside them which someone has pointed out will all be PR freebies, so too irresistible to avoid. Itā€™s no wonder she needs to rely on those photoshopping and face tuning apps to perpetuate the myth that she is some flawless sylphlike creature.

Not forgetting sheā€™s only what, 23? Metabolism can slow down a lot in your late twenties/after kids. I had an awful diet then too, I was slim, then a few years later I ballooned.
Maybe sheā€™ll just spin it into a fitness thing if she does and weā€™ll get a Molly mae ab workout regime that we have to subscribe to monthly for Ā£30

While it can be argued that it's too soon I don't begrudge parents taking a holiday. Molly can be incredibly phony and she's made some questionable parenting decisions but she has carried and looked after Bambi largely on her own. You'd think if Molly had to go away for 'business' Tommy would do his bit to look after her. He was largely absent during her pregnancy and for the first month of her giving birth due to 'work' but since then he's been on several nights out, spent nights away in his flat in London for no real reason and now when he could have some quality bonding time alone with his daughter he's down South again hanging out with his reality tv mates that he ignores most of the time.
I wish I had a city apartment to escape my family sometimes. Not sure what the husband would have to say about it though šŸ˜œ

• Haha
Lmao someone commented ā€œomg I love your rhinoplasty!ā€, no hun itā€™s rhinoPhotoshop x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.