Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new to this post and happy for her but at the same time I'm really pissed at her. My issue is that she constantly posts that child all over Instagram knowing that women are struggling to get pregnant. I've nothing against posting kids on insta but she does it to a degree where its bragging and its causing harm to other women who don't have it so lucky. I didnt like the way she said she feels alone when she had that child when there's women out there who literally have NO SUPPORT! yet she has family and boyfriend (not husband) to support her. Yes I get it adjusting to being a new parent is tough for everyone with all the changes no matter who you are but she really can't compare herself to women who are truly alone.

What gets me is on Monday my friend called me in tears because she's been waiting to try for years because she got burnt a lot by exes and has has irregular cycle so it's taking her and her hubby a while to try. She got a negative test when she was almost sure she was pregnant and looked on insta to find molly gloating about her baby on a post. Yes she wrote a petty comment about them not being married but she got hate from followes talking down on her and critiquing her marriage to her husband. She was in tears but its OK for Molly to rub salt in!
I feel for your friend, I’m sure you realise the comment about marriage was inappropriate. It’s best for your friend if she comes off social media. After I had a miscarriage every pregnancy announcement or photo of a pregnant woman or an influencer bragging about their baby was like a dagger to the heart. It’s not a good place to be if you are vulnerable.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Tbh Molly had endo and still had a baby. I know she can afford the best healthcare that some of us wish we had access to but it kinda gives me hope.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe how much she’s photoshopped her body in that photo. She looks exactly the same as her pictures pre-Bambi and you can see from her YouTube videos that’s just not the case!

Reactions: 15
I'm new to this post and happy for her but at the same time I'm really pissed at her. My issue is that she constantly posts that child all over Instagram knowing that women are struggling to get pregnant. I've nothing against posting kids on insta but she does it to a degree where its bragging and its causing harm to other women who don't have it so lucky. I didnt like the way she said she feels alone when she had that child when there's women out there who literally have NO SUPPORT! yet she has family and boyfriend (not husband) to support her. Yes I get it adjusting to being a new parent is tough for everyone with all the changes no matter who you are but she really can't compare herself to women who are truly alone.

What gets me is on Monday my friend called me in tears because she's been waiting to try for years because she got burnt a lot by exes and has has irregular cycle so it's taking her and her hubby a while to try. She got a negative test when she was almost sure she was pregnant and looked on insta to find molly gloating about her baby on a post. Yes she wrote a petty comment about them not being married but she got hate from followes talking down on her and critiquing her marriage to her husband. She was in tears but its OK for Molly to rub salt in!
Lol wtf

This is like saying we should all get the bus everywhere because it’s not fair to drive because not everyone can afford a car or something 🤣

You can’t stop and hide your whole life just because some people can’t do the same as you

• Haha
Reactions: 51
So she’s in France and Tommy is in London with some of the love island boys… where’s Bambi?
While it can be argued that it's too soon I don't begrudge parents taking a holiday. Molly can be incredibly phony and she's made some questionable parenting decisions but she has carried and looked after Bambi largely on her own. You'd think if Molly had to go away for 'business' Tommy would do his bit to look after her. He was largely absent during her pregnancy and for the first month of her giving birth due to 'work' but since then he's been on several nights out, spent nights away in his flat in London for no real reason and now when he could have some quality bonding time alone with his daughter he's down South again hanging out with his reality tv mates that he ignores most of the time.

Reactions: 18
I actually love the style of this photo, but like so much about Molly, I know it's not real!
She would never ever wear that top it’s to colourful and girly for her, she’s literally only wearing it for her PLT collection shoot, trying to get everyone to buy it thinking she wears stuff like this when in reality she dresses like man

Reactions: 18

This is sad, but Molly posting with her baby isn't inherently showing off. She's said before they've basically been trying since post Love Island so obviously they've had their own struggles with it too.

Reactions: 13
Lol wtf

This is like saying we should all get the bus everywhere because it’s not fair to drive because not everyone can afford a car or something 🤣

You can’t stop and hide your whole life just because some people can’t do the same as you
I think people can’t win whatever they do sometimes.
I saw someone get mad at a celeb around covid because they posted their kids sports day and this person thought it was insensitive when other schools weren’t allowing parents

Reactions: 7
This is sad, but Molly posting with her baby isn't inherently showing off. She's said before they've basically been trying since post Love Island so obviously they've had their own struggles with it too.
When did she say that?

Reactions: 2
It's the jaw teeth thing she does in her pictures that just annoys me and looks weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else skimmed over the comments and feel bad for a lot of women who are commenting how her Postpartum body is so much better and different than theirs… when in actual fact, Molly’s body looks exactly like theirs or even less lean/toned/slim but she’s a disgusting scammer who posts these ridiculously photoshopped photos to make her self feel better and others feel bad 🤢

Reactions: 36
I think she said that they weren’t using any sort of contraception so if it happened they were prepared to have a baby sort of thing. Or along those lines anyways
Yes she said they were open to the idea from when they came out of LI and having unprotected sex. She also said that she was doing pregnancy tests every month despite her period being like clockwork so IMO she was maybe more actively trying than she makes out. I think she’s trying to make out that it was a perfect dream and came at exactly the right time, whereas I don’t think she’d want to admit that they struggled conceiving outright.

Reactions: 21
I think she said that they weren’t using any sort of contraception so if it happened they were prepared to have a baby sort of thing. Or along those lines anyways
I vaguely remember a Q&A where she said she wasn't on contraception but 'there are other ways of avoiding a pregnancy' which I took to mean they were probably using condoms. I don't think she's ever said they've been trying since Love Island...
---
Yes she said they were open to the idea from when they came out of LI and having unprotected sex. She also said that she was doing pregnancy tests every month despite her period being like clockwork so IMO she was maybe more actively trying than she makes out. I think she’s trying to make out that it was a perfect dream and came at exactly the right time, whereas I don’t think she’d want to admit that they struggled conceiving outright.
Open to the idea is different to actively trying... but now you mention it I do remember a vlog with pregnancy tests in the bathroom cupboard which caused a bit of a stir. I take it back perhaps they were trying, perhaps not straight after LI but I think they were trying.
---
So she’s in France and Tommy is in London with some of the love island boys… where’s Bambi?
They probably left her home alone, it's a modern parenting style, stop night feeds early and encourage independence. If Molly has to work in France and Tommy wants to go out on the lash what else are they to do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.