Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassyprincess

I'm new to this post and happy for her but at the same time I'm really pissed at her. My issue is that she constantly posts that child all over Instagram knowing that women are struggling to get pregnant. I've nothing against posting kids on insta but she does it to a degree where its bragging and its causing harm to other women who don't have it so lucky. I didnt like the way she said she feels alone when she had that child when there's women out there who literally have NO SUPPORT! yet she has family and boyfriend (not husband) to support her. Yes I get it adjusting to being a new parent is tough for everyone with all the changes no matter who you are but she really can't compare herself to women who are truly alone.

What gets me is on Monday my friend called me in tears because she's been waiting to try for years because she got burnt a lot by exes and has has irregular cycle so it's taking her and her hubby a while to try. She got a negative test when she was almost sure she was pregnant and looked on insta to find molly gloating about her baby on a post. Yes she wrote a petty comment about them not being married but she got hate from followes talking down on her and critiquing her marriage to her husband. She was in tears but its OK for Molly to rub salt in!
I’m not really sure what you’re getting at here. Are you suggesting she shouldn’t have had a baby because they’re not married? I understand that most influencers can be insensitive to people TTC but surely she shouldn’t not share her baby just because other people who are married are struggling to get pregnant?

• Heart
Reactions: 107

JRH2022

Chatty Member
I'm new to this post and happy for her but at the same time I'm really pissed at her. My issue is that she constantly posts that child all over Instagram knowing that women are struggling to get pregnant. I've nothing against posting kids on insta but she does it to a degree where its bragging and its causing harm to other women who don't have it so lucky. I didnt like the way she said she feels alone when she had that child when there's women out there who literally have NO SUPPORT! yet she has family and boyfriend (not husband) to support her. Yes I get it adjusting to being a new parent is tough for everyone with all the changes no matter who you are but she really can't compare herself to women who are truly alone.

What gets me is on Monday my friend called me in tears because she's been waiting to try for years because she got burnt a lot by exes and has has irregular cycle so it's taking her and her hubby a while to try. She got a negative test when she was almost sure she was pregnant and looked on insta to find molly gloating about her baby on a post. Yes she wrote a petty comment about them not being married but she got hate from followes talking down on her and critiquing her marriage to her husband. She was in tears but its OK for Molly to rub salt in!
This is the most ridiculous thing I’ve read on here for a while. So your friend is trolling molly mae because her and tommy aren’t married and have a child just because she’s struggling?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 106

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
How on earth has the Molly Mae thread turned into people defending Dubai like it’s their dead nan, how on earth does it even impact you if people don’t like Dubai 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 104

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Completely trying to drop the night feed due to bambi’s ‘age’ translates to… we don’t want her waking up in the night anymore because we’re tired. That is appalling. The poor baby is hungry and MM is saying no Bambi not now as she’s ten weeks old now. That’s her own words! Feed a hungry baby when they’re hungry wtaf?????

• Wow
Reactions: 98

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
Thread suggestion incoming ...

#37 Bambis got no sun visor, Tattles turned into tripadvisor

Also to add: I am only on page 44 so still reading xo

• Haha
Reactions: 96

probecco

Can't wait for Molly to go to Barbados and a war to break out on this thread if Barbados should have left the commonwealth or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 93

neila

Transcript of her night feeding comment:
“7pm is when she has her bedtime bottle, then she has another one at 11pm. Then after 11pm is when we try to get OUR (her and Tommy) nights sleep. Which at the minute is going a lot better. We're definitely getting more sleep now. When I say more sleep, I'd say I'm getting about 4-5 hours a night. She's going from 11pm now until 7am with NO milk, NO feed, but she's waking up all throughout the night, and I have to keep resetting her, because she's waking up now like "Hello? I want some Milk" and I'm like "Hello, no you're not having Milk now." Because, around this time is when they drop feeding in the night. Well it's different for every baby but for her, we're just trying to encourage that.”
Bambi was 10 weeks old when she made this comment. But her other video she made the same comment about “no feed from 11pm to 7am” and Bambi was 8 weeks old then. So she has been starving Bambi since age 8 weeks because it's more convenient for herself.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 93

sydneymae

I’m sorry but I actually felt physically sick when multi millionaires Molly & Tommy pulled up to the nature park in a bloody G WAGON where you see a bunch of normal cars owned by regular working class people who have all managed to abide by the law and pay the £17 fee yet these two turn their noses up and leave to find their way in without having to pay a dime!?!

They rant on and on about the parking fee and that there’s no way they’re paying that yet they’re sat there in clothing worth well over £1000 and bragging about how they’re swanning off to Dubai soon!!!! Not to mention the upcoming trips to Barbados, the south of France and I guarantee they’ll be splurging thousands on more holidays this year. THE TONE DEAFNESS IS UNREAL.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
I hate to be judging her when she’s a first time mum but between her Instagram and her YouTube she’s really showing how inexperienced, uneducated and how she’s just done absolutely no research or taken on any advice from professionals. The sleeping situation is absolutely appalling! And saying she’s had to stop breastfeeding because she got her period?

she also says bambi wakes up a lot in the night looking for milk but they don’t give her any between 11pm and 7am since she’s 10 weeks old now and that’s the age they start to drop needing fed in the night?? That is surely not factual information!? The poor babies probably hungry and needing fed!?

She’s giving out such dangerous information on things she clearly has no idea about!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member

Ehhh? Your mate posted a petty comment through jealousy/bitterness and then wants to cry victim??? Should parent's never post pics of their kids? Are they allowed to walk down the street with them or is that going to be an issue as well for some women??

And I'm writing that as someone who cannot have kids and had a hysterectomy at a young age!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
We all have the same 24 hours in a day except poor hungry Bambi who is lying awake for 8 of them thinking what a bitch her mum is ☹

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Fuck the cardboard coffins and balloons if my boyfriend doesn’t have a banquet of Chinese food, Indian food and a side of McDonald’s for me after I give birth then idk what to say

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
This is about an influencer, the offtopic stuff can be discussed elsewhere thanks.

Back on topic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Rainbow1

VIP Member
So this reel was posted by a breastfeeding advocate who offers fab advice, she didn’t name Molly in reel just said ‘influencer with 7.5 mil followers’
🤦‍♀️ at Mollys passive aggressive comment

88AB669F-43B8-4599-9AC6-671FFC5524DA.jpeg

3CB2BF63-0D3E-4271-A54C-D3ABA530DB81.jpeg

1E1D6175-620A-4C14-ABCB-61F29492B248.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Take a baby on a longhaul flight, to visit a resort built by slaves, to go to the same shops they have in most large UK cities anyway. Wow, what an opportunity for the little mite, bless her. Maybe she'll get a nice tan while she's out in her new baby sunglasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 72