Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reality is that sort of money wont take you far these days when you want to live the sort of high life that they do. MM has to stay relevant and she knows that. Beyoncé can have kids and afford to take a couple of years off because she has talent, unlike MM who has no discernible talent or charisma and a boyfriend who has even less than her!

She can’t afford to stay out of the game for too long because she knows that if she does the next crop of flavour of the month reality z-lebs will be ready to jump in and steal her market and fan base.
Her days are numbered and she knows that so she might as well make as much money as she can before time runs out for her.
Agreed. I think Molly’s biggest fear is becoming irrelevant, losing popularity and fading into obscurity like some other ex-Islanders. She has to constantly be “working” and doing things for exposure because if she doesn’t, her luxury lifestyle and “celebrity” status will go down the drain.

Reactions: 19
Agreed. I think Molly’s biggest fear is becoming irrelevant, losing popularity and fading into obscurity like some other ex-Islanders. She has to constantly be “working” and doing things for exposure because if she doesn’t, her luxury lifestyle and “celebrity” status will go down the drain.
I can’t wait for the day she fades into obscurity

Reactions: 23
She’s not maternal at all. Watching how she parents (or doesn’t) really makes me squeeze mine that bit tighter. We might not have the g wagon, the beige mahal etc etc. but at least he’s happy, loved, and most importantly, FED 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her fans dont even recognise her in public 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
idk if this has been said but i’m placing my bets on MM being the new ceo of PLT to try and stay relevant and keep the bag going

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Her fans dont even recognise her in public 😆
Some of the comments under that TikTok too..

Feel like whoever posted that TikTok is low-key a tattler as they’ve done her dirty 😂 Posting that knowing full well she looks totally different and blatantly bland but saying ‘omg she’s soo pretty tho!!’

• Haha
If he made 5 million from that fight, I'm pretty sure she's in the privileged position of being able to take more than 3 months off work or at the very least, be selective about your work. I'm pretty sure brands would understand, the fact that you've not long given birth.
She's made a conscious decision to do this work and to go away. She needed a break bless her. Poor thing. Don't know how the rest of us manage.😉

• Haha
Thread suggestion: no milk ‘til dawn, ‘couple goals’, but overdrawn, playing at parents, but it’s just a game of pass the fawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I duno why people make excuses for her "needing a break from being a mum", no she's 23 and showing how immature she is she's only bothered about bambi when it suits her and her instagram

Reactions: 13
If there’s one role in the world you can never take a break from its being a mother - even if you delegate your care duties to someone else you’re still a mother. She maybe should have thought about this a bit more before she had a baby. This is for ever now.

Reactions: 36
Nor me. They scribbled out their initial message, clearly offering molly a pair and asking for promo details.
Yeah the company had been messaging her for months offering her free cargos she said on a previous tiktok then deleted all comments saying she faked it. They are so desperate for her attention😆

Reactions: 2
I reckon they have a full time or nearly full time nanny anyways 
 they obviously just haven’t shared that information

Reactions: 16
I'm new to this post and happy for her but at the same time I'm really pissed at her. My issue is that she constantly posts that child all over Instagram knowing that women are struggling to get pregnant. I've nothing against posting kids on insta but she does it to a degree where its bragging and its causing harm to other women who don't have it so lucky. I didnt like the way she said she feels alone when she had that child when there's women out there who literally have NO SUPPORT! yet she has family and boyfriend (not husband) to support her. Yes I get it adjusting to being a new parent is tough for everyone with all the changes no matter who you are but she really can't compare herself to women who are truly alone.

What gets me is on Monday my friend called me in tears because she's been waiting to try for years because she got burnt a lot by exes and has has irregular cycle so it's taking her and her hubby a while to try. She got a negative test when she was almost sure she was pregnant and looked on insta to find molly gloating about her baby on a post. Yes she wrote a petty comment about them not being married but she got hate from followes talking down on her and critiquing her marriage to her husband. She was in tears but its OK for Molly to rub salt in!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.