Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does Zoe know about babies? not being funny but I wouldn't leave my baby with someone with no experience. But then again I wouldn't deprive my 10 week old of a night feed!
Sadly, probably more than molly does.

Reactions: 12
On one hand, my husband is going away next week for work and I doubt anyone has asked him about leaving the baby (same age) and I think for equality Molly shouldn’t be asked.
BUT, at 3 months the Mum is usually the primary caregiver and so to just wander off abroad and leave her seems sad. Especially when she could have taken her surely? We would have gone with my husband except it’s term time for my eldest child.
I know I couldn’t leave my 3 month old for numerous days yet regardless of the reason x

Reactions: 14
She’ll have to post content like that as brands won’t want to work with her if she’s on a job posting she’s crying and wants to be home with the baby? People need to remember it’s all a money making game, everything that’s posted on Instagram etc. it’s literally their job, their income. She might be devastated she’s away from Bambi, but something has to pay the bills, massive outgoings can’t pay themselves and I doubt they’ve got a load of savings the way they spend
Rubbish, she’ll have loads of offers to promote various baby related companies, she just doesn’t want to go down the mummy influencer route. Others influencers have thrived after kids.
It’s entirely her own choice- she just doesn’t seem interested and wants her old life back. Why can’t bambi go with her? She can afford it. It’s not like Tommy’s a hands on dad either. So I assume Zoe will be looking after Bambi

Reactions: 11
That’s Hollie, her make-up artist. The level of editing and Photoshop we’re gonna see in the next few days is gonna be INSANE
Or they could just show the real her and show off the curves she has now. I wonder do they really think it will change anything? There’s plenty of curvy modes now on plt and everywhere

Reactions: 6
Rubbish, she’ll have loads of offers to promote various baby related companies, she just doesn’t want to go down the mummy influencer route. Others influencers have thrived after kids.
It’s entirely her own choice- she just doesn’t seem interested and wants her old life back. Why can’t bambi go with her? She can afford it. It’s not like Tommy’s a hands on dad either. So I assume Zoe will be looking after Bambi
Not sure any baby related brands will want her after the no night feeds vlog 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If I was looking for advice on newborns the absolute last person I’d go to is Molly mae

Reactions: 22
On one hand, my husband is going away next week for work and I doubt anyone has asked him about leaving the baby (same age) and I think for equality Molly shouldn’t be asked.
BUT, at 3 months the Mum is usually the primary caregiver and so to just wander off abroad and leave her seems sad. Especially when she could have taken her surely? We would have gone with my husband except it’s term time for my eldest child.
I know I couldn’t leave my 3 month old for numerous days yet regardless of the reason x
Don’t worry Tommy got the same stick for leaving Bambi for his “work”
---
It’s the way she doesn’t even seem sad about it. I remember one new years I went out, when my daughter was about 5 months- I ended up crying because I missed her so much.
She’s just there, posting snaps of France like she’s never been better.
I think she’s struggling being a mum, I don’t think she’s enjoying it, and she’s definitely mourning her past life.
Yeah I totally agree with this, I think she’s also realised you’re only relevant when you’re pregnant 😂 as soon as you have the baby no one really cares anymore (that’s for us normal people too)

Reactions: 16
Thing is she probably could afford to not go back to work… ok maybe she has spent a lot of her money on the house, g wagon and van cleef bracelets but Tommy could support her like she has him… I think he made close to 5million from that Jake Paul fight ..

Reactions: 15
Do we think Molly’s mum has/had a drinking problem and that’s why they aren’t close? I remember her sharing that post about having an alcoholic parent and I always thought she was talking about her mum 🤔 It would explain why she doesn’t drink as well and doesn’t like environments that are surrounded by alcohol
Did she once say her mum drank a lot after her parents’ divorce?! I have a vague recollection of this if someone else can confirm! As I’m not 100% but it rings a bell!

Her mum certainly isn’t the maternal type, never seems to smile, and I remember how harsh she was about MM when she went in to the villa. The other parents were happy to see their children, and she was just digging Molly out 😅😂

Also to add to her leaving Bambi, I’ve heard that babies see themselves as an extension of their mum rather than their own being for the first 6 months and so need that attachment. Obviously can’t be helped for regular mums who need to work, but as said above she has all the funds to take Bambi away with her, if she wanted to…

Reactions: 14
Thing is she probably could afford to not go back to work… ok maybe she has spent a lot of her money on the house, g wagon and van cleef bracelets but Tommy could support her like she has him… I think he made close to 5million from that Jake Paul fight ..
The reality is that sort of money wont take you far these days when you want to live the sort of high life that they do. MM has to stay relevant and she knows that. Beyoncé can have kids and afford to take a couple of years off because she has talent, unlike MM who has no discernible talent or charisma and a boyfriend who has even less than her!

She can’t afford to stay out of the game for too long because she knows that if she does the next crop of flavour of the month reality z-lebs will be ready to jump in and steal her market and fan base.
Her days are numbered and she knows that so she might as well make as much money as she can before time runs out for her.

Reactions: 12
I’m really still not up for believing she has actually called her baby bambi until I see her birth certificate or passport 😂 I so hope it’s just a nickname and they’re keeping her actual
Legal registered name private until she’s older. If that really is her name, I so want to know what her full name is, what on earth goes with bambi!? And what about future children?! She can’t have one called bambi and the next one called Emily or something normal!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m really still not up for believing she has actually called her baby bambi until I see her birth certificate or passport 😂 I so hope it’s just a nickname and they’re keeping her actual
Legal registered name private until she’s older. If that really is her name, I so want to know what her full name is, what on earth goes with bambi!? And what about future children?! She can’t have one called bambi and the next one called Emily or something normal!
I don't think they are sensible enough to think of this sadly

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.