Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Decided to look up the negative reviews of Molly's maternity nurse's book. I noticed Molly started following this woman shortly after Bambi was born. I'll admit the vast majority of reviews are positive, but thats obviously because most people who choose to buy this book are selfish moms in the first place (like Molly).
BTW, CIO means "Cry it out" sleep training method.
This is a good page with info about what actual doctors think about the “cry it out” sleep training method: https://www.bellybelly.com.au/baby-sleep/cry-it-out/

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I wish more celebs and influencers would be honest about and promote real noses. I know it would make a lot of people, myself included, more confident about the non perfect features we were given. I honestly go on Instagram, and even though deep down I know better, I scroll and scroll and question why every single person seems to have these beautiful, small button noses, or a little ski slope nose and perfect smooth skin and then….there’s me.
A fact for you! Our Nose and ears are the only thing that will keep growing as we get older! (I'm sure there is another body part) Bring on our big fat noses and massive bat ears!! ❤ Our cells regenerate every 7 years so you will be a new person in 7 years!
Gross fact, our skin sheds so much its the dust in our homes 👍 I've decided to freak everyone out and remember that Molly doesn't accept herself enough to post pictures of her true self.....just shows how sad and unperfect she really is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think it’s going to be so interesting what all these children splashed all over Instagram are going to make of it when they grow up.
Like those Sydney Crouch photos, I don’t follow her, but why aren’t you sat staring at your baby when they’re so new instead of getting the pose right ready for Instagram 🙄
There is no long term thought that they’re bringing in humans into this world.

They want now, so they have now.

Babies’ development and brain are really impressionable. So much of why our brain works the way it does now, is because of what happened to us as babies, from in the womb to a couple of years afterwards. Brain operations in babies who have tumours or seizures, show remarkable recovery as their brain is still growing synapses and grey matter.

If you show your child that you won’t come when they cry, you may be faced with a child that has high stress and anxiety levels. If you leave the child to go hungry, you may face a child with an eating disorder or food dependency. We just don’t know because babies can’t tell us with words, they tell us with cries and body language we need to listen carefully.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
A fact for you! Our Nose and ears are the only thing that will keep growing as we get older! (I'm sure there is another body part) Bring on our big fat noses and massive bat ears!! ❤ Our cells regenerate every 7 years so you will be a new person in 7 years!
Gross fact, our skin sheds so much its the dust in our homes 👍 I've decided to freak everyone out and remember that Molly doesn't accept herself enough to post pictures of her true self.....just shows how sad and unperfect she really is!
Learning that my already giant hooter is just going to continue growing is not bringing much joy to me this Tuesday morning @Screamingbabypillow However you could turn that around if you suddenly remember that the other body part that continues to grow, might be my tits 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Read some of the reviews from mm’s maternity nurses book. Some of them have said it ended their bf journey early because of scheduled feeds and amount of time on the breast 🙄 also apparently references lullaby trust a lot but implies these should be ignored and she didn’t follow guidance for her 3 children and babies should be in their own room at 10 weeks sleeping on their tummy. Where did she find this one?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Just seen a post on my Facebook of someone local to me, this kid is about 4 years old.

Called Bambi 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After tommy won the flight he must of treated molly to a holiday. Least he can pay his way now

Reactions: 12
SS from Tommys Ig just solidifies that Molly manages his account with what ‘he’ posts regarding molly and bambi lol
lol nice stealth boast with the gucci sunglasses you can buy from specsavers for a couple of hundred quid …so exclusive 🙄

Reactions: 7
Random, but does anyone else find molly maes eyes really weird 😂 her and Zoe have the same eyes and I can’t figure out what is that makes them weird, maybe the shape or the eyebrows too? Idk, but her and Zoe have the same look and something about it makes them unattractive 😩
Not weird at all! Honestly I’ve felt for years she’s got evil eyes, there’s always been something very insincere about her eyes. Glad I’m not the only one who sees something is off about her!

Reactions: 10
Not weird at all! Honestly I’ve felt for years she’s got evil eyes, there’s always been something very insincere about her eyes. Glad I’m not the only one who sees something is off about her!
I can’t say I’ve noticed the eyes, but I just get troubled by the shadows under Zoes nose. Anyone else know what I mean? It’s like she has 4 nostrils

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.