Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is her REAL nose and face without facetune. NOTHING like what her fans believes she looks like.

She has branded herself as some dainty Pinterest perfect girl with a teeny button nose when it couldn’t be further from the truth. It’s criminal when you’re making money off your appearance whilst influencing young impressionable women to achieve this unattainable beauty standard.

Why is she dressed like a vicar?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg she’s delusional. Let’s have a catch up whilst I continue to ignore the backlash I’m getting and pretend that the week I received so much hate from mum-shaming trolls is the week I started to feel myself and actually enjoy motherhood

IMG_0353.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Haha the article in the DM I'm glad they posted quotes from the NHS website saying you should night feed until they are at least 4 months and the comments saying she was wrong not to feed her baby as well as comments by her minions defending her.

Reactions: 15
She only ever answers the questions that allow her to lie show off about how perfect her life is 🫠 All these questions are boring and irrelevant. It’s so predictable and she’s making herself look worse, how embarrassing

Reactions: 23
Wonder if she's ever opened Ibiza Bohemia, it's an £80 book.

Oh and Bambi turns one on Christmas Day according to her mummy's maths.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Omg she’s delusional. Let’s have a catch up whilst I continue to ignore the backlash I’m getting and pretend that the week I received so much hate from mum-shaming trolls is the week I started to feel myself and actually enjoy motherhood

View attachment 2107744
I thought it was funny how she was on about wanting a unique name no one else had. Proves she chose Bambi simply to be “different”. 😂😂

Reactions: 10
I thought it was funny how she was on about wanting a unique name no one else had. Proves she chose Bambi simply to be “different”. 😂😂
My baby’s name will be anything but ordinary ??? I literallyyy went to school and there wuz three girls with the same name as me ??? Literallyyy. Fuming x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she a moron or is she a moron?
This will make a lot of people see her true colours. The 24 hours thing ok you could get away with ignoring, starving your baby when they’re crying for milk… mmm think that one might stick!

& in regards to getting the papers to write articles and make her out as a victim, probs a bad move as she’s just spreading the news further and further for more people to hear what an atrocious Mom she is.

Reactions: 10
Lets hope if Bambi wants a feed on the plane mum wont say 'we are on a plane so no you cant' or the passengers will be up in arms 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This is her REAL nose and face without facetune. NOTHING like what her fans believes she looks like.

She has branded herself as some dainty Pinterest perfect girl with a teeny button nose when it couldn’t be further from the truth. It’s criminal when you’re making money off your appearance whilst influencing young impressionable women to achieve this unattainable beauty standard.
I wish more celebs and influencers would be honest about and promote real noses. I know it would make a lot of people, myself included, more confident about the non perfect features we were given. I honestly go on Instagram, and even though deep down I know better, I scroll and scroll and question why every single person seems to have these beautiful, small button noses, or a little ski slope nose and perfect smooth skin and then….there’s me.

• Heart

View attachment 2107744
i’m confused cos she said bambi was born on the 23rd of jan but here she’s said she’s 3 months today?which would make her born on the 17th, sus

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i’m confused cos she said bambi was born on the 23rd of jan but here she’s said she’s 3 months today?which would make her born on the 17th, sus
Yeh she thinks four weeks is a month and must think 12 weeks is 3 month. Thick as

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

But most people would have seen her on love island and she had no way to hide or filter her nose then ?

Reactions: 2
But most people would have seen her on love island and she had no way to hide or filter her nose then ?
Yeah and on YouTube, and in fan pics it's absurd. As much as I dislike her I do think she's naturally prettty.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.