Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not really copying Molly though, Molly isn’t the first person to have an over the top display for a baby, it’s the norm for influencers these days
yeah you have a point tbf but just noticed it cos they were friends and their displays were very similiar aswell as sydney’s posts after she had the baby

Reactions: 7
I’m interested to see what these photos from this shoot will look like. Guessing photoshopped as usual

Reactions: 6
That's quite embarrassing if she is in control of his socials. Imagine writing gushy posts about yourself on your boyfriends insta 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 47
These cheap fast fashion shoots always take like 3 days, Tommy cant watch his daughter for 3 days!? He acts like working out is a full time job...... guy has 2 fights every 12 months against social media users.
Oh well at least Zoe (their nanny) is getting paid.

Reactions: 33
I’m quite surprised to see she hasn’t taken the baby and Zoe with her. Surely the company would have been willing to make every accommodation to allow her to do that when her baby is so young? Most new mothers would want to do that I’m sure. I know I would have.

If she really has been left at home there’s no way Dimbo Himbo is looking after her alone. In his culture looking after children is women’s work.

Reactions: 31
I’m quite surprised to see she hasn’t taken the baby and Zoe with her. Surely the company would have been willing to make every accommodation to allow her to do that when her baby is so young? Most new mothers would want to do that I’m sure. I know I would have.

If she really has been left at home there’s no way Dimbo Himbo is looking after her alone. In his culture looking after children is women’s work.
I thought this, whether the company funded it or she paid out of her own pocket. She could take Bambi Zoe AND a pro nanny if she wanted (for when Zoe needs a break!). When you've got money you've got the luxury of being able to do this sort of thing, it's mad not to do it.

Reactions: 26
Poor Bambi. Not a priority in either of her parents lives

Reactions: 41
I thought this, whether the company funded it or she paid out of her own pocket. She could take Bambi Zoe AND a pro nanny if she wanted (for when Zoe needs a break!). When you've got money you've got the luxury of being able to do this sort of thing, it's mad not to do it.
i actually think it’s very strange behaviour for such a new mother to be comfortable about leaving the country without her 3 month old baby for a few days.

I know people might say it’s with its father blah blah blah and I get that but even in cases where a baby might have a totally competent father, it’s just not the way mothers instincts works.

Reactions: 43
i actually think it’s very strange behaviour for such a new mother to be comfortable about leaving the country without her 3 month old baby for a few days.

I know people might say it’s with its father blah blah blah and I get that but even in cases where a baby might have a totally competent father, it’s just not the way mothers instincts works.
I know what you mean but everyone is different, some new mums are a bit more comfortable than others leaving the baby early on. Most women I know wouldn't have done it but I knew one mum that went on holiday when her second baby was still very small, she was a perfectly good mum. Agree for most separation that early on and being in a different country if there was an issue with the baby would be too difficult, but not everyone is wired the same.

Reactions: 5
I think the issue is really what it’s like for the baby - and I’m afraid it’s unlikely to be ok with her. She’s only 11 weeks old and her parent’s choices have already given her a pretty unsettled beginning. It’s like they really haven’t adapted to a baby and her needs at all, but just continuing their lives as before. It would be easy enough to take her along - MM’s bored without all the constant attention she gets from her work team and wants off from the constant needs and work of a newborn.

In addition - my goodness. It really shows how calculating and cynical MM’s team are. This trip was booked months ago - all that tosh just a week ago about having to ‘abandon’ breastfeeding. This was all planned out - she just doesn’t have the balls to say it as it is - “I’m going to breastfeed for 8 weeks and then go onto a strict routine with bottles so I can return to work asap, abroad and alone”.

they have very strange priorities as a family.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Doesn't look like it's their home gym either which seems to only get used for the odd photo for the gram.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know anyone who would leave their 12 week old baby to go on a “work” holiday.

I completely get it when Moms have to go back to work as they have no choice financially but if you have the choice why would you choose to leave your baby? That’s just my opinion as a mother.

She’s doesn’t come across maternal in the slightest.
this was my first thought too when I saw she posted about leaving the country for work. I went back to work when my son was 8 months old as desperately needed the money and I absolutely hated being away from him. I couldn’t imagine leaving him at 3 months old!! just shows she has zero maternal instincts which isn’t a surprise after everything we’ve seen lately. it’s not like she has to work because she desperately needs the cash either. poor Bambi

Reactions: 20
So molly stopped breast feeding due to low supply 🤨
Not judging I didn’t breastfeed as it was too physically demanding but at least just tell the truth

Reactions: 10
I know it’s been said but she really doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body does she. I imagine her being cold as Bambi grows up

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.