Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought this was about Molly at first cos haven’t seen them together for a while..
I didn’t know Maura met Bambi until Molly posted about it a few weeks ago in a Q&A. I guess they don’t always post when they see each other. Molly and Maura are always liking& commenting under every post

Reactions: 13
I didn’t know Maura met Bambi until Molly posted about it a few weeks ago in a Q&A. I guess they don’t always post when they see each other. Molly and Maura are always liking& commenting under every post
Maura was round MMs house when Tommy was fighting JP 👍🏻

Reactions: 9
There’s no way in hell Tommy is looking after that baby alone while Molly is away for work

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Maura was round MMs house when Tommy was fighting JP 👍🏻
If I remember correctly Molly was in her bedroom on her tablet while her friends were watching the fight on tv. I always thought it was strange she was watching the fight alone online and not downstairs with her mates. Kinda of a rubbish host and friend really.

Thought this was about Molly at first cos haven’t seen them together for a while.
I don't like giving the DM the clicks. Anyone know who the celebrity friend that Maura has disowned is?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If I remember correctly Molly was in her bedroom on her tablet while the her friends were watching the fight on tv. I always thought it was strange she was watching the fight alone online and not downstairs with her mates. Kinda of a rubbish host and friend really.

I don't like giving the DM the clicks. Anyone know who the celebrity friend that Maura has disowned is?
Lucie Donlan

Reactions: 8
Thanks. I remember it being discussed on here Maura unfollowed her a while ago so I guess they had some falling out. Lucie counts as a celebrity now?
I think the mail is desperate for clicks because every article on Facebook they don’t put any names to get people clicking. They’ve been doing it loads recently.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think MM even watched his fight?!! I think she later said she wasn’t watching it…. Which is just bizarre

Reactions: 8
Oh no has MM just outed herself as being one of those girls who has access to all their boyfriends socials

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I don’t know anyone who would leave their 12 week old baby to go on a “work” holiday.

I completely get it when Moms have to go back to work as they have no choice financially but if you have the choice why would you choose to leave your baby? That’s just my opinion as a mother.

She’s doesn’t come across maternal in the slightest.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I don’t know anyone who would leave their 12 week old baby to go on a “work” holiday.

I completely get it when Moms have to go back to work as they have no choice financially but if you have the choice why would you choose to leave your baby? That’s just my opinion as a mother.

She’s doesn’t come across maternal in the slightest.
Because the industry is fickle and if she doesn't get straight back out there someone else will take her place. She has a very expensive lifestyle and it needs to be maintained would be my guess.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.