Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad someone is calling her out for not feeding her baby. Whilst giving the correct information on why it’s IMPORTANT to feed your baby when they wake for a night feed!

I can only begin to imagine the uproar if a ‘normal non-celeb’ mum had made the comments about not feeding their 10 week old when they woke for a night feed, just for a few more hours sleep. 🙃
How seriously thick and inept is MM to actually do what she is and then post about it on SM? Earth to Molly, come in Molly.

This is what happens when you have not got one ounce of common sense or intelligence and money to burn. All that baby is, is her latest accessory. The pair of them are crimes against intelligence. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think she’s just making her life harder not feeding her baby in the night? Forget the obvious neglect. There’s no way I could get my hungry baby back to sleep without feeding her! It’s so much easier to just feed them and then they go back to sleep? I’m really baffled by it all 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Would love to read the chat between Molly and mamas.milk 🫢 Dunno why everyone gets scared of by Molly and her army of bellends, they’re literally 18 year old girls with no personality of their own. I would’ve kept the comments on as a duck you and I’d continue to let her get ripped to shreds, she deserves it 🫢

• Heart
Reactions: 48
My friend tried to trust her partner to do night feeds, she woke up once and he was snoring on the sofa and the newborn was flat on its face on the floor.
I must be really lucky then because my partner was the only person I would trust. I think she feels that if she went to bed with the baby then Tommy could do whatever he wants and that’s what she is scared of so she stays awake until they both go to bed

Reactions: 8
Thinking of it, Bambi should be asleep in whatever room MM is in until she’s 6 months so why not feed her 🤯

Reactions: 13
duck I can't stand her...
Poor Baby wakening hungry common sense to fed then go back to sleep
She really does think she is someone I hate the fact she never comments back to her followers needs a good boot up the ass.
All those photos of her and her editing I don't know how she leaves the house 2 different people in 1 body

Reactions: 11
1920s Berlin anyone?

Imagine getting your parenting advice from this bleeping girl. That one who posted saying she got her period obviously has Internet why isn't she googling instead of asking stupid questions

Reactions: 4
Shocked how many breastfeeding advocates on social media are defending molly and saying she’s been failed etc sorry but she has so much money and hasn’t done even the briefest research to inform what she is doing. She is lazy. People say fed is best ( I hate that phrase) but she isn’t even feeding her baby! Breastfeeding aside she is ignoring her baby trying to tell her she is hungry. Some mother.

Reactions: 25
This is utterly ridiculous. She’s so transparent.
Enjoy it bambi, you won’t be allowed anymore until the morning
Christ, the photoshopping on that. She's shrank her face down so much. Poor Bambi is gonna grow up and look back at her baby photos with mummy, sitting there with her huge nose and potato of a head and wonder where she got her genes from.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
In Zoe’s latest video she’s said Molly offered her a job at filter and a monthly salary but zoe has refused and finds ‘influencing‘ unfulfilling.
Molly does contribute to their rent though, obviously as payment for all the babysitting lol

Reactions: 5
In Zoe’s latest video she’s said Molly offered her a job at filter and a monthly salary but zoe has refused and finds ‘influencing‘ unfulfilling.
Molly does contribute to their rent though, obviously as payment for all the babysitting lol
Lol so Zoe would rather do babysitting for her sister than work at filter and get her rent paid. That’s a lot easier! Haha

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.