Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, another one who has had a baby for the gram and now realises they are actual little human being with needs that matter more than your own. Selfish idiot. My 18 month old still doesn't sleep through, imagine refusing a three month old baby milk during the night. Poor soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I have a 9 month old and BF just didn’t work for us but I knew I had to feed him so he had formula. I didn’t need anyone to tell me that if he woke up crying he either needed his nappy changed / comfort / milk. This isn’t being smug it was just common sense? I would have never let him cry it out when everything is still so new and they’re so tiny 😔
Then again I’m not an influencer who only had a baby for the gram so

Reactions: 11
I have a 9 month old and BF just didn’t work for us but I knew I had to feed him so he had formula. I didn’t need anyone to tell me that if he woke up crying he either needed his nappy changed / comfort / milk. This isn’t being smug it was just common sense? I would have never let him cry it out when everything is still so new and they’re so tiny 😔
Then again I’m not an influencer who only had a baby for the gram so
I just don’t get it, the first thing and usually the only thing they wake for at that stage is for milk, obviously if there’s no other issues, so why on earth did they think not feeding her on a night is a good idea?
I really wish if she couldn’t be arsed to do night feeds she’d just pay a nanny to do them rather than starve the poor baby

Reactions: 14
I just don’t get it, the first thing and usually the only thing they wake for at that stage is for milk, obviously if there’s no other issues, so why on earth did they think not feeding her on a night is a good idea?
I really wish if she couldn’t be arsed to do night feeds she’d just pay a nanny to do them rather than starve the poor baby
It’s ultimately child neglect and an adult in her life should intervene if she can’t handle the night feeds or the responsibility of being a mother. Sorry but this comes hand in hand with a new baby. I used to actually enjoy being up with him in the night when everything was so quiet. It’s upsetting me quite a lot thinking she’s crying for food. If I did this I’d be reported

Reactions: 23
Does she just post a story night feeding her baby 😂 she’s really showing her immaturity lately.
And it was only like midnight anyway. She’ll still be expecting Bambi to go until 9am.

Reactions: 6
It’s ultimately child neglect and an adult in her life should intervene if she can’t handle the night feeds or the responsibility of being a mother. Sorry but this comes hand in hand with a new baby. I used to actually enjoy being up with him in the night when everything was so quiet. It’s upsetting me quite a lot thinking she’s crying for food. If I did this I’d be reported
I personally found that although yes you are tired, it’s a different sort of tired doing the night feeds and you get used to them pretty much after the first first days of having the baby, plus most babies that age go straight to sleep after the feed, if this was someone without money living in a normal house social services would be telling them they need to feed there baby on a night and pull there finger out as it’s neglect, it’s not like she has other things to run around and do during the day such as cleaning or cooking etc as they’ll have someone do it and if not can afford to eat out everyday

Reactions: 18
I do wonder what else she thinks Bambi is waking up for

Reactions: 20
I do wonder what else she thinks Bambi is waking up for
Literally, if she’s changing her nappy, giving her a cuddle, winding her then surely the next thing to tick off the list to make sure she’s okay is to feed her?

Reactions: 14
Literally, if she’s changing her nappy, giving her a cuddle, winding her then surely the next thing to tick off the list to make sure she’s okay is to feed her?
You can have all the money in the world but it doesn’t buy common sense or maternal instincts. It’s not like she has a decent partner to help and guide her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You can have all the money in the world but it doesn’t buy common sense or maternal instincts. It’s not like she has a decent partner to help and guide her.
Does she even really have a partner, he’s barely there anyway!

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe all the thick chavs on the mirror Facebook page
Er BuBs Er RoOlZ MuVvA NoEs BeSt
Yeah but she doesn’t know best because she’s so thick she doesn’t realise her baby is waking up because she’s hungry and that’s because she’s ten weeks and THEY ARE MEANT TO 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Immature little madam, who frustratingly will be one of those people who always get their own way, so long as the press are on her side 'poor Molly Mae' :sick:.

The last I'll say on the feeding matter but here is what Molly said in the vlog exactly:

They give her a bottle at 11pm then 'try and get their nights sleep', but she's still only getting about 4 hours sleep. Bambi is going until 7am with no milk but 'she is waking up all throughout the night and I just have to keep resetting her because she's waking up like hello I want some milk and I'm like hello no you're not having milk now'.

Selfish idiot, how lacking in empathy must you be to deny a 10 week old baby milk when she's hungry.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Immature little madam, who frustratingly will be one of those people who always get their own way, so long as the press are on her side 'poor Molly Mae' :sick:.

The last I'll say on the feeding matter but here is what Molly said in the vlog exactly:

They give her a bottle at 11pm then 'try and get their nights sleep', but she's still only getting about 4 hours sleep. Bambi is going until 7am with no milk but 'she is waking up all throughout the night and I just have to keep resetting her because she's waking up like hello I want some milk and I'm like hello no you're not having milk now'.

Selfish idiot, how lacking in empathy must you be to deny a 10 week old baby milk when she's hungry.
I really don’t get her logic. If she fed her in the night she wouldn’t get up as much. Why is she so stupid 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Training a child not to need is abuse. Molly should be investigated by the appropriate authorities. That poor baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Being a mum myself if I could do it all again I would get a night nurse to have helped me out instead of doing it all myself, I was so exhausted to the point of being delirious. Having that help would have made the experience so much more better.

Especially with Molly’s money it’s a no brainer. This view that you have to do it all by yourself as a mum is wrong. Next time around I’m definitely getting a Nanny.

Put it this way for 3 whole months I never slept longer than 2-3 hours at a time as I was breastfeeding on demand - my choice. On a few occasions I ended up leaving the cooker on and making other dangerous mistakes. The lack of sleep ruined a time in my life I should have been happier.

I found breastfeeding much easier as I didn’t have to clean, sterilise and prepare bottles. Just whip out the boob but it literally took me 6 weeks to get to exclusively breastfeeding it was tough with all the latching and nipple issues.

But yeah… if I ever get pregnant with a second I would have a night nurse, cleaner and a chef if the option was there 😂😂

Being a mum myself if I could do it all again I would get a night nurse to have helped me out instead of doing it all myself, I was so exhausted to the point of being delirious. Having that help would have made the experience so much more better.

Especially with Molly’s money it’s a no brainer. This view that you have to do it all by yourself as a mum is wrong. Next time around I’m definitely getting a Nanny.

Put it this way for 3 whole months I never slept longer than 2-3 hours at a time as I was breastfeeding on demand - my choice. On a few occasions I ended up leaving the cooker on and making other dangerous mistakes. The lack of sleep ruined a time in my life I should have been happier.

I found breastfeeding much easier as I didn’t have to clean, sterilise and prepare bottles. Just whip out the boob but it literally took me 6 weeks to get to exclusively breastfeeding it was tough with all the latching and nipple issues.

But yeah… if I ever get pregnant with a second I would have a night nurse, cleaner and a chef if the option was there 😂😂
I agree, I follow other rich influencers who have been open about having a night nurse and fair play to them. The get an undisturbed 8/9 hours sleep, are with their baby all day bonding and feeling good, recovering faster mentally and physically because sleep is so important. Having a newborn and good sleep is the dream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.