Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I follow other rich influencers who have been open about having a night nurse and fair play to them. The get an undisturbed 8/9 hours sleep, are with their baby all day bonding and feeling good, recovering faster mentally and physically because sleep is so important. Having a newborn and good sleep is the dream.
Yeah honestly I look back on it and how I was for that first year and I feel sad thinking how much happier I would have been if I just had that extra help to look after myself too.

My mental health took a real battering and I hardly went outside I developed such anxiety around people.
---
Unless you’ve experience that level of lack of sleep you won’t understand. I would happily get a good nurse to help me out and get my full 8-9 hours a night so I could wake up fresh and have a nice coffee 😂

Meals prepared would have been heaven too. I remember literally having to shove anything I could find into my mouth… sitting down having a meal in peace was out of the question. It was a huge shock to the system.

In other countries people have big families all around the mums helping them out unfortunately I didn’t so I still feel traumatised by the whole thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s not difficult to figure on what is going on in their household at the minute. Molly posts a photo of her feeding the baby saying ‘Night Night’ in response to all the hate but she’s not wearing PJ’s and appears to be wearing make up. Either the photo was taken earlier in the day (staged) or she literally stays up with Tommy until the early hours to give the baby her last feed and then goes to bed getting only a few hours sleep. I don’t know why she doesn’t get an early night then wake up and do the night feeds and back to bed getting a decent amount of sleep. Maybe because she has a partner that she doesn’t trust to be left alone while she sleeps. It’s not like they don’t see each other throughout the day. She could even go to bed and get Tommy to do the last feed and change but she clearly doesn’t trust him. I think it speaks volumes about what their relationship is like rather than what type of Mother she is to be honest

Reactions: 16
It’s not difficult to figure on what is going on in their household at the minute. Molly posts a photo of her feeding the baby saying ‘Night Night’ in response to all the hate but she’s not wearing PJ’s and appears to be wearing make up. Either the photo was taken earlier in the day (staged) or she literally stays up with Tommy until the early hours to give the baby her last feed and then goes to bed getting only a few hours sleep. I don’t know why she doesn’t get an early night then wake up and do the night feeds and back to bed getting a decent amount of sleep. Maybe because she has a partner that she doesn’t trust to be left alone while she sleeps. It’s not like they don’t see each other throughout the day. She could even go to bed and get Tommy to do the last feed and change but she clearly doesn’t trust him. I think it speaks volumes about what their relationship is like rather than what type of Mother she is to be honest
My friend tried to trust her partner to do night feeds, she woke up once and he was snoring on the sofa and the newborn was flat on its face on the floor.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Glad someone is calling her out for not feeding her baby. Whilst giving the correct information on why it’s IMPORTANT to feed your baby when they wake for a night feed!

I can only begin to imagine the uproar if a ‘normal non-celeb’ mum had made the comments about not feeding their 10 week old when they woke for a night feed, just for a few more hours sleep. 🙃

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Glad someone is calling her out for not feeding her baby. Whilst giving the correct information on why it’s IMPORTANT to feed your baby when they wake for a night feed!

I can only begin to imagine the uproar if a ‘normal non-celeb’ mum had made the comments about not feeding their 10 week old when they woke for a night feed, just for a few more hours sleep. 🙃
God she’s getting slated ain’t she. That one from yesterday has removed comments and turned them off 🤨

Reactions: 8
i wonder how molly responded to @mamas.milk yesterday, as she said they had a conversation over dms. Would be interesting to know if she ultimately admitted she was wrong or realised that she’s spread misinformation.

Reactions: 14
i wonder how molly responded to @mamas.milk yesterday, as she said they had a conversation over dms. Would be interesting to know if she ultimately admitted she was wrong or realised that she’s spread misinformation.
I bet in her next YouTube she’ll eye roll and be like welllllll that was interesting 🙈🙈 and then skirt round the issue by saying she won’t discuss baby feeding etc.

Reactions: 15
Ooohh the arguments I've had on fb over MM talking about neglecting her 10 week old baby 😢 WTF??? The amount of chavs who think she's an amazing mummy and we should "be kind"... What about child safeguarding?!! A family member of mine has recently had a baby, older than Bambi, and they told the HV that the baby is sleeping through from 12 till 6 and the HV berated them and said they must wake baby up for a feed and not let it go longer than 4 hours, thriving, chunky little baby who isn't waking for a feed. Her baby is waking numerous times and she isn't feeding her. I'm absolutely disgusted and appalled. It won't surprise me if no service looks in to this because they're rich and famous. If this was a woman living on a council estate, telling the Internet she is neglecting/abusing her baby, SS would be straight round

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I bet these people that called her out then private DMd her are up her arse now 🙄 she will address it in the next video. But it’s kept MM relevant again.

Reactions: 11
It’s the fact she first of all should know better before speaking on such topics like feeding a baby etc to her audience, secondly she has private professionals in her life who she could ask for correct information from at the click of a fingers at any time of the day and lastly I doubt anyone has told her to not feed her baby at night, she needs to hold her hands up and say out right that she was wrong, she messed up and is now feeding Bambi at night like she should be and doesn’t recommend anyone not feed their baby at night till minimum age of 6 months and even then try wait longer if you can

Reactions: 5
Looks like actual Mumsnet hasn’t started discussing this MM baby starving debacle yet. Someone should alert them. They’ll absolutely tear her a new one!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God she’s so immature and passive aggressive…she really needs to grow the f up!!! You’re a mother now and heading for mid 20s.. get a grip Molly! She’s like a brat… she thinks she’s above it all… I bet she never gets told no that’s the problem … wish she’d just fade into obscurity… all she delivers as a “zeleb” is filtered to f photos that don’t even look like her 😅

Reactions: 17
If this was a woman living on a council estate, telling the Internet she is neglecting/abusing her baby, SS would be straight round
I was thinking this, people take it as red if there's money in a household the children must be safe and well looked after, this is not necessarily the case.

Reactions: 10
And this is the problem that she’s causing, vulnerable first time mums now worrying. Well done MM
1A6A8764-AF54-47D7-A0B7-5F97AC11D5E8.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I got my period literally as soon as my lochia stopped and I was still BF then. Molly you’re a muppet.

Reactions: 7
To be fair if you’re taking actual advice from Molly-Mae then idk what to say to you 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.