Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this is the problem that she’s causing, vulnerable first time mums now worrying. Well done MM
View attachment 2100113
Makes me wonder how these women even got pregnant if they’re reading info Molly-Mae has posted? Jokes aside, I do understand that it’s a learning curve, but it boggles my mind that they’ll see one zeleb post one thing one time and question their way of doing something immediately. It takes the same amount of time to go to a reputable health/mother/baby website and look up the answer as it does to post a question on social media. Ring your HV, GP, do something sensible. WHYYY would you seek medical/baby advice from Instagram followers who don’t know you or your baby. It makes me want to scream how dense some people are.
---
Has anyone actually read it? 🤔😂
The gist of it “My parents did the dirty, I got pushed out into the world 23 years ago, grew up without designer clothes. Later, I posted some photos on IG and then was on telly and then I fell in love and then I got a lot of white decor to shove in my house 💤💤💤💤💤💤

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
£650 for that cardigan🤯🤯🤯 a bleeping BABIES cardigan wow😭
I’m more concerned about whether they kept that white blanket in the car seat while it was in the car because they aren’t safe 🫠 they are a massive overheating risk in the car.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember on one of her Vlogs can’t remember which one, she said she was looking at Dior sleep suits and then she seen the price and put it back because there’s “no way I’m going to spend that much on baby clothes” yet here she is.. spending absolute ridiculous amounts on a bleeping cardigan

Reactions: 18
I’m more concerned about whether they kept that white blanket in the car seat while it was in the car because they aren’t safe 🫠 they are a massive overheating risk in the car.
Not to mention the fact that she’s pushing her baby outside and she’s not even strapped the baby in

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember on one of her Vlogs can’t remember which one, she said she was looking at Dior sleep suits and then she seen the price and put it back because there’s “no way I’m going to spend that much on baby clothes” yet here she is.. spending absolute ridiculous amounts on a bleeping cardigan
Hope I don’t offend anyone here who likes it but I think Fendi is one of the tackiest designer brands going. If you’re gonna show out, you go for Chanel, Dior or LV. She doesn’t know tit about high fashion, just buys whatever’s expensive. You cannot tell me if that was by a cheaper brand she would buy that sleepsuit. The colour, pattern etc is horrendous, it’s just Fendi, and she bought it cos she’s a pretentious show off.

Reactions: 31
I remember this adamantly because at the time was like hmmmm… yep turns out another tactic of MM to come across as “relateable” to her followers… she’s so ingenuous

Reactions: 2
Hope I don’t offend anyone here who likes it but I think Fendi is one of the tackiest designer brands going. If you’re gonna show out, you go for Chanel, Dior or LV. She doesn’t know tit about high fashion, just buys whatever’s expensive. You cannot tell me if that was by a cheaper brand she would buy that sleepsuit. The colour, pattern etc is horrendous, it’s just Fendi, and she bought it cos she’s a pretentious show off.
She’s the type of person that thinks they’re the second coming of Christ because she owns a Chanel bag that thousands of people own 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
There’s an actual account on Instagram called bambi fury closet🤣🤣 and it shows everything bambi is wearing, she even puts her in plain sleep suits that are like £37.50, this brown romper she bought was £75.60🤯🤦🏼‍♀️ More money than sense that girl, I don’t wanna hear her ever moaning about paying £17 again!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
There’s an actual account on Instagram called bambi fury closet🤣🤣 and it shows everything bambi is wearing, she even puts her in plain sleep suits that are like £37.50, this brown romper she bought was £75.60🤯🤦🏼‍♀️ More money than sense that girl, I don’t wanna hear her ever moaning about paying £17 again!
Brown is such a horrible colour as well why would you buy that!!!£

Reactions: 12
Couldn’t agree more! I just don’t get why you’d spend that much money on a cardigan your baby is going to grow out of in a few weeks when you could get one from Asda for a few pounds? Doesn’t she ever feel ripped off?

I get the appeal of designer handbags, because at least you can use them over and over again for years, get your moneys worth and they never go out of fashion. But baby clothes? Really?🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The saddest thing is that if MM didn’t quite mean how it came across (what she said about not feeding Bambi) then she would have quickly jumped onto her stories and clarified what exactly she meant. But the fact she hasn’t just proves that what she said is exactly how she’s been treating Bambi and that is heart breaking for a baby to be hungry and MM is saying no because her and Tommy want more sleep. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Admitting that you don’t at least hug her to settle her down even if it’s not a ‘hungry cry’ isn’t an improvement. 🥴

Reactions: 26
Just saw this on insta
What a liar, in her vlog she literally said “no you’re not getting any milk now” when Bambi wants milk at night. Stop backtracking Molly, it’s in the vlog, in your own words

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I saw a video from MM on another Insta and had to come here and read about her (I’m from Aus and had no idea who she was). The story was about not feeding her 10 week old at night. Is this woman actually serious?!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.