Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Zoe’s latest video she’s said Molly offered her a job at filter and a monthly salary but zoe has refused and finds ‘influencing‘ unfulfilling.
Molly does contribute to their rent though, obviously as payment for all the babysitting lol
Doing what at filter though? Modelling? Zoe doesn’t strike me as being clever enough or having the experience to do anything business related like the accounts/marketing/logistics etc

Reactions: 11
Omg a book
Chapter 1- how to kill your pet dog
Chapter 2- how to make your cats escape and make it look accidental
Chapter 3- how to starve a baby
Chapter 4- how to cohabit with a meat head
Chapter 5- how to live in what looks like a funeral home
Chapter 6- how to shave half your nose , chin and neck off by photoshop
Chapter 7- how to colour co ordinate your beige wardrobe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
funny how Zoe mentions how much Molly helps her out financially in her recent video, coincidentally after we had discussions on here of Molly being tight towards her 🤣

Reactions: 7
How is her book a Sunday times bestseller if it hasn’t even been released yet? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How is her book a Sunday times bestseller if it hasn’t even been released yet? 😂
She released the hardcover version last year and she’s only just bringing out the paperback now! She didn’t get the £££ and reviews she hoped for when it first got released so never speaks about it much

Reactions: 6
All of mollys fam are now in Manchester. Must of realised she would struggle if it was just her and useless tommy looking after the baby

Reactions: 7
I’m surprised the baby isn’t in one of those next to me cots? They are a lifesaver. I’m sure they wouldn’t leave the baby to cry right next to them… strange.

I couldn’t have the baby far away from me and in one of those cots you basically have the baby sleeping alongside you.

It’s so nice being able to look over and check on them.

Reactions: 11
I’m so glad people are calling her out in her comments. Better than that, there aren‘t any calls for ‘be kind’.

Reactions: 12
I suppose she wouldn’t post having a next to me cot because it would show up the fact she wasted money on a £8k plastic cot 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.