Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
---

How embarrassing 😂😂😂😂. Why the duck would you caption that 😂

Molly doesn’t even follow her back on Instagram why is she begging it so hard

these love islanders man 😂 they all worship Molly Mae it’s so embarrassing
She will only follow them if they land a plt contract 😂 She was a fan of Tasha and doesn’t follow her back. She was made to follow Indiyah and Gemma.

Reactions: 3
So this reel was posted by a breastfeeding advocate who offers fab advice, she didn’t name Molly in reel just said ‘influencer with 7.5 mil followers’
🤦‍♀️ at Mollys passive aggressive comment

88AB669F-43B8-4599-9AC6-671FFC5524DA.jpeg

3CB2BF63-0D3E-4271-A54C-D3ABA530DB81.jpeg

1E1D6175-620A-4C14-ABCB-61F29492B248.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
So this reel was posted by a breastfeeding advocate who offers fab advice, she didn’t name Molly in reel just said ‘influencer with 7.5 mil followers’

View attachment 2097072

View attachment 2097068
View attachment 2097069
It’s so strange how she has jumped straight on the defence when she literally added in her vlog that she had explained incorrectly and basically admitted to not knowing enough about BF but when an expert has called her out for spreading misinformation, she’s jumped on the mom-shaming concept, knowing her tons of followers will bully the woman into deleting…

Reactions: 31

View attachment 2097072

View attachment 2097068
View attachment 2097069

Exactly Molly - learning !!! So bloody learn!!!

I’m amazed at how little proper professional advice and support she has. She seemingly has been discharged from the massively expensive Portman with little or no post natal care - no one to
Monitor her health (vis a vis the constipation story) and no advice about looking after a new born.

She’s either unteachable, extremely isolated or really has been left to just get on with it.

Reactions: 25
Honestly at least this means she might actually see what people have been saying and realise that she should be feeding Bambi in the night - I hope it kicks her into speaking to an expert and getting better advice

Reactions: 15
Just shows how immature and not willing to take on advice she is. I’m guessing this lady is a professional who could help her? And is clearly trying to do damage control to people who might have believed what Molly said as factual

Reactions: 29
Well maybe she should have 'learnt' before she had the baby and read some baby books!

Reactions: 27
Agree with all the comments about the parking fee and breastfeeding. Now something else. Anyone knows where she'll leave Bambi when she's going to Frans wedding in Barbedos (?). Sure she won't bring her right? And zoe is also going to that wedding and I assume Tommy also.

Reactions: 4
Lmao do you really need to “learn” to feed your crying, hungry kid at night? Isn’t this just common sense? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 54
It’s so strange how she has jumped straight on the defence when she literally added in her vlog that she had explained incorrectly and basically admitted to not knowing enough about BF but when an expert has called her out for spreading misinformation, she’s jumped on the mom-shaming concept, knowing her tons of followers will bully the woman into deleting…
It’s crazy how she is being so defensive. She clearly forgot that she chose to share this information. She didn’t have to go into details about her feeding schedule. Same situation with the avoiding paying the £17 National Trust entrance/ parking fee. She chose to share so don’t be surprised when people don’t agree with you

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She does this all the time - overshares/admits to avoiding fees in her vlogs (remember not paying for the Lindt experience in Switzerland) and then acts completely shocked and upset when she is called out for it and has to address it in her next video or on her instagram stories.

A lot of the time because she also says in those videos “oh i hope i don’t get hate for this” or “should we be admitting to this” it feels almost planned cause she knows she could get bad press but keeps it in her vlogs anyway. Makes me think she truly sees bad press better than no press

Reactions: 27
Gemma looks terrible it took me a moment to recognise her 😵💫
Awful hair and make up, I didn't recognise her either.

As for Molly, that first pic of her and Gemma on the PLT grid is her real face professionally photographed - totally different to her own grid.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.