Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh molly had to wear everything oversize to hide her figure because she photoshops 24/7 what a surprise. You can also tell she thinks she is better than everyone. She really is nothing and no one special

Reactions: 23
What happened to her and Maura being BFFs? Surprised Maura hasn’t been to see her since she had the baby.

Reactions: 16
I think the point is if they're living together unmarried they shouldn't be presenting themselves for communion, though I'm sure plenty of unmarried cohabitees do. Molly definitely shouldn't be going forward for communion if not Catholic, she may be unaware of this. Someone else pointed out to me it may have been an Anglican service as they said 'church' not 'mass'. Yes I believe Catholics accept any Christian Baptism as valid.
Molly 100% shouldn’t be going forward if she hasn’t been baptised/had her first communion but I have never been told I can’t go up for mine and my priest knows I’m now in an unmarried, co-habiting queer relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
bleeping state😂😂
I watched the full video on Eddie Hall’s youtube channel. Tommy said he has put on about 3 stone in 2 months!!! He looked so bloated but i’m not surprised with how much food he claims to be eating. It was also really obvious that he was just copying Eddie to try and keep up with him (they did a diet swap). The whole thing was just cringe and Tommy comes across as so immature. He was bragging about his boxing experience and they were laughing about how ridiculous it would be if he didn’t knock out Jake Paul (he quite literally didn’t though??). He was lapping up all this praise for being so much better at the fight than Jake. Me and my partner were just sat there like 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
this is a fassshhhun influencer ? 😅😅 even famously ‘mumsie’ dresser gemma owen is looking more daring in these
Everyone there looked better than MM, who looked ridiculously unstylish in her oversized jacket. Even Princess Andre, who looked just like any other 15 year old girl you’d see in Primark or Maccies on a Saturday afternoon, managed to look better.

It’s fortune that Zoe arrived back from her holiday in time to mind the baby while she went.

Reactions: 9
MM didn’t even post on insta. She is the Creative Director. Or do we think she needs to touch up her photos before posting

Reactions: 14
MM didn’t even post on insta. She is the Creative Director. Or do we think she needs to touch up her photos before posting
I suspect she probably went to show her face and then went home not long after.

Reactions: 7
What has sparked this Catholic conversation? Where has she mentioned this? Was it on a video I haven’t seen? TELL ME xxx

Oh and she looks like tit in those pictures

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What has sparked this Catholic conversation? Where has she mentioned this? Was it on a video I haven’t seen? TELL ME xxx

Oh and she looks like tit in those pictures
In her latest vlog she says she went to church with tommys family (I think Easter morning) she and Tommy had communion and Bambi had a blessing

Reactions: 1
It’s annoyed me the way theyve twisted what people have been saying, the shaming had nothing to do with breastfeeding, it’s to do with bambi getting no milk for 9 hours when she’s waking and looking for it - whether that be breast or formula milk i don’t think anyone cares, just give the hungry baby something!!
I RAN here when I saw that article. The comments on FB made me feel physically sick, the way they’re just blindly defending her STARVING her child 😭 that poor little poppet

Reactions: 9
I think there are 2 explanations for last night. One is that Fran has completely taken her eye off the ball and is using the MM team to plan her own wedding, so there was no real thought out into styling molly for what must be her first work appearance post partum. She looked pretty frumpy really, and given her budget it’s hard to understand that.

Or more likely they put all the emphasis on her grooming - hair, up make etc - but styled her like a nun in order to deflect any possible bad press about her neglecting the baby after the feeding criticism. If she’d looked too sexy she would have come across as self absorbed and narcissistic.
It also allows them to start a new ‘how I got my life back’ narrative.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.