Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wanted to give up breastfeeding end of. She was just looking for ways to justify it instead of being transparent about it. In the process she made some uniformed comments because she’s thick and has been pulled up on it. So now she’ll cry about being bullied. That well paid manager of hers who usually micro manages every aspect of her vacuous life must be slipping.
I gave up breast feeding at 3 months in, me and baby ended up so much happier, and i didn’t starve him or come up with excuses. It simply didn’t work for us.

molly is too immature to realise it’s ok if the popular choice doesn’t suit you.

Reactions: 18
I gave up breast feeding at 3 months in, me and baby ended up so much happier, and i didn’t starve him or come up with excuses. It simply didn’t work for us.

molly is too immature to realise it’s ok if the popular choice doesn’t suit you.
Exactly! But just own it and speak honestly and people will respect you more for it rather than coming out with some mealy mouthed crap that ends up making you look like an utter tit (pardon the pun 🤣)

Reactions: 8
These people are mental - There is working things out as you go along as every new parent does, and then there is not feeding your baby in the night. These two things are not the same honestly how anyone can defend this astounds me 😂

And new mums doubting themselves? MM clearly is not doubting herself enough if these decisions she is publicly announcing as good ideas are anything to go by.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
These people are mental - There is working things out as you go along as every new parent does, and then there is not feeding your baby in the night. These two things are not the same honestly how anyone can defend this astounds me 😂

And new mums doubting themselves? MM clearly is not doubting herself enough if these decisions she is publicly announcing as good ideas are anything to go by.
Is that person ok. But she has said she hasn’t watched the video I guess.
but saying no you’re not having any milk is a choiceshe is making

it actually makes me sick to think she’s letting her baby starve for no reason but her own selfish needs!!
I wonder why everyone is saying she has been told the wrong info. I’d have thought she just decided to do it herself !

Reactions: 11
Surely she must've mentioned her feeding routine with her mum/Tommy's mum/Fran at some point. How have none of them told her it's crazy to stop night feeds so early.

Reactions: 15
Surely she must've mentioned her feeding routine with her mum/Tommy's mum/Fran at some point. How have none of them told her it's crazy to stop night feeds so early.
She said during pregnancy people gave her advice and she just didn’t want to listen. So I highly doubt she is listening to any close family now who have actual experience of having babies

• Wow
Reactions: 15
In the age of the Internet and for someone with access to private feeding support/parenting, there’s no excuse for her level of ignorance. Especially when you’re spouting it to millions of people who may listen to your every word 😞 she has a responsibility to ensure what she’s saying is correct when it comes to something so important! She’s not being mum-shamed, she’s being corrected…

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She was trying to night wean her 10 week old baby? The stupidity is mind boggling.

The idea that she didn’t do a quick google before deciding to stop the night feeds is wild. I go on a googling frenzy if I’m thinking about changing my cat’s food brand. It’s fine to not know everything and do things wrong, but ignorant/dangerous stuff like this deserves to be called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s dropping a night feed at 10 weeks old?! I thought it was minimum 6 months? Poor girl must be starving.
---
She’s also lopsided with a dummy in her mouth, which could be a chocking hazard.
Molly-Mae has had a baby for less than 3 months and she’s trying to teach her not to feed when she’s hungry. All this will do is make her guzzle milk when she gets it, bring it up because her stomach is tiny, cause her to be more hungry, cause her reflux and overall she’ll be getting even less milk than of the parents pulled their fingers out and gave her a couple of lives every few hours. I am appalled.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So lovely to see you starving your baby just so you can get a good 8 hours. Just Photoshop the bags under your eyes like you do for your chin xxx
I don’t get what she is gaining she said she is still having to go in and resettle the baby so she is still having to get up. How is that good logic 😭😂

Reactions: 13
^ Go in and resettle - is she already sleeping in a seperate room?

aye aye aye, why did she have a baby again??

Reactions: 20
Apparently this woman has reached out to her numerous times since February. It’s yet ANOTHER occasion where Molly thinks she knows better and she believes that she’s so perfect and above everyone that she doesn’t need to take anyone’s advice. Of course she knows what her baby wants because she was made for having a baby. Her body was made for this exact reason and she was put on this planet to be a mum so if anyone dare correct her then they’re unsupportive and hateful trolls 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I was told by some of my more "traditional" family that the best thing for a crying baby is to put them in their pram at the bottom of the garden and ignore them. Apparently that's how I was "taught" when I was Bambi's age. I believe we now call that child abuse, right?

What I just don't understand is if you want the baby but not the responsibility, why not employ a bloody nanny and night nanny! You've got literally millions of pounds just sitting there multiplying. I strongly believe these important developmental phases are what create happy, healthy children later on. Skimping on the brain growth now = trouble later done the line. I bet if Bambi was a boy Tommy wouldn't be letting him go hungry.
I don’t think they have the concept of spending money on another person. They strike me as very selfish and instant gratification. They didn’t think a tiny baby would be this much work. It’s not dress her in nice outfits, take a photo and put her back. It’s constant to tidying up, changing, making appts, laundry etc. they wouldn’t have continue to have millions in the bank if they hired good, reputable nannies to the stars.

Reactions: 14
Someone on another thread spotted them in selfridges today. No baby in sight. They barely recognised molly
---
^ Go in and resettle - is she already sleeping in a seperate room?

aye aye aye, why did she have a baby again??
Sorry I don’t know if that is actually gospel but I think that’s what she said

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
For once, I’ll give Molly the benefit of the doubt - I THINK what she was trying to say is that baby’s don’t necessarily need night feeding i.e as long as they’re gaining weight and your health visitor has checked your baby’s fine, you no longer need to WAKE THEM UP for feeds but obviously if Bambi is still waking up unsettled and crying etc. then she is definitely hungry and she should not be forcing her to drop her night feeds this early!!🙄

Reactions: 3
For once, I’ll give Molly the benefit of the doubt - I THINK what she was trying to say is that baby’s don’t necessarily need night feeding i.e as long as they’re gaining weight and your health visitor has checked your baby’s fine, you no longer need to WAKE THEM UP for feeds but obviously if Bambi is still waking up unsettled and crying etc. then she is definitely hungry and she should not be forcing her to drop her night feeds this early!!🙄
But she didn’t say that. She said she is waking and she is saying no you’re not having milk…

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.