Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouldn’t there be a health visitor advising her on this stuff?

Reactions: 21
She wanted to give up breastfeeding end of. She was just looking for ways to justify it instead of being transparent about it. In the process she made some uniformed comments because she’s thick and has been pulled up on it. So now she’ll cry about being bullied. That well paid manager of hers who usually micro manages every aspect of her vacuous life must be slipping.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Reading the comments and only 1 person is on mollies side. I hope she does the right thing and stops ignoring her baby now!!!
I wonder where she got the info from in the first place

Reactions: 17
You can not tell me that these two people are the same person. Holy cow.
Makes you think, do her own photos even look like a real person? Not really, they look like a void, soulless doll. I think it would take me a minute to realise who she was if I saw her in real life. She's naturally pretty girl too, no exceptional beauty, but everyone looks more beautiful when their own authenticity shines through.

Reactions: 9
She wanted to give up breastfeeding end of. She was just looking for ways to justify it instead of being transparent about it. In the process she made some uniformed comments because she’s thick and has been pulled up on it. So now she’ll cry about being bullied. That well paid manager of hers who usually micro manages every aspect of her vacuous life must be slipping.
The thing is she doesn’t even need to justify it she’s tried so hard that she’s created a rod for her own back and drama out of it. All she had to say was, I really struggled, I didn’t want to do it anymore and bottle feeding was more convenient and easier for me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
The thing is she doesn’t even need to justify it she’s tried so hard that she’s created a rod for her own back and drama out of it. All she had to say was, I really struggled, I didn’t want to do it anymore and bottle feeding was more convenient and easier for me 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yep she could have just said, 'I breastfed for 6 weeks and now my life is changing again with needing to do shoots and travel etc it makes more sense for us to bottle feed'.

Reactions: 14
little bit late to the NT discussion but why don't they just buy a membership? It's like £7 a month or something stupid. They go to Dunham Massey a lot so it's not like it would be a waste of money. Some of our best random days out have been ones where were we pick a random place out of the NT or English Heritage 'bible'.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Have no idea who this one is but I knew here was the only place to safely vent the frustration at articles like this!

It boils my absolute piss how these eejits think they can say anything about basically neglecting their kids, unsafe feeding practices (milky mates) horrendously unsafe car safety and anyone trying to either helpfully call out or point out that their actions are unsafe are called bullies or trolls.

The poor 10 week old child is waking starving ay night and she's refusing to feed her, AND. Influencing other impressionable followers to do likewise! Like it's biologically appropriate for a baby to wake at night.

Then the thing about stopping breastfeeding because her supply disappeared. Sure of course it disappeared when she's not feeding her child at night! Absolutely her decision whether to breast or bottle feed but I hate when influencer types come on initially all gung ho and delira with themselves breastfeeding, then show patterns or behaviors which you know is going to ultimately end up with them having to stop and then they come on with self pity and anti breastfeeding narratives to justify stopping.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
MM is hardly the earth mother type. More the clueless girl who had a baby on a romantic whim and now the novelty of the beige aesthetic nursery has worn off, and the reality of a needy dependent baby being a constant presence in her vacuous life has dawned, thinks what have I got myself into?

Reactions: 42
“We all have the same 24 hours in the day” yet you couldn’t find 30 minutes in yours to Google your nearest lactation consultant or BF peer supporter… just a thought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I am so shocked watching her latest vlog. 10 weeks stopping night feeds?? What! That's insane. I was advised to wake my baby every 3 hours to feed throughout the night until atleast 6 months. So strange she's focusing on getting sleep for herself so early on honestly it's part of being a new mother that you don't sleep! So dangerous she has said this to so many people. I understand mental health wise it's very hard but it's all about surviving when they that small also when she is getting her ready she leaves her on the changing table so dangerous

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
We all have the same 24 hours in a day except poor hungry Bambi who is lying awake for 8 of them thinking what a witch her mum is ☹

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
You can not tell me that these two people are the same person. Holy cow.
What gets me is she doesn’t look bad at all in the pic on the left, she looks great but NORMAL!! way more relatable in her features than her photoshopped instagram so i really don’t get why she does it

Reactions: 17
I actually think she looks really pretty here! It's just a shame she doesnt see this herself, and face tunes so much ://
She looks like any other normal pretty girl in her twenties but they don't Photoshop themselves into models so they can make money on Instagram like she does. I don't think she deserves all that wealth tbh
---
What gets me is she doesn’t look bad at all in the pic on the left, she looks great but NORMAL!! way more relatable in her features than her photoshopped instagram so i really don’t get why she does it
Things have changed from 2019 when she became famous. Being relatable and showing your real self/ natural has only become popular now which is great.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.