Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s annoyed me the way theyve twisted what people have been saying, the shaming had nothing to do with breastfeeding, it’s to do with bambi getting no milk for 9 hours when she’s waking and looking for it - whether that be breast or formula milk i don’t think anyone cares, just give the hungry baby something!!

Reactions: 40
Fran’s kicked her PR machine back in - would be my guess. Mollie’s upset about what’s being said, Fran is worried about the backlash and has contacted the papers with a particular spin to the story which makes MM look like a victim.

Reactions: 16
Laughing at the fact it’s actually considered controversial to say a mother should feed her newborn 🤣 this world is bleeping insane

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Twin ffs? Does she mean she’s done the same faecetune edit on both of their faces? Desperate
062BA517-A636-469D-BE4B-7376CDF56294.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Laughing at the fact it’s actually considered controversial to say a mother should feed her newborn 🤣 this world is bleeping insane
influencers love to call anything mum shaming as if they don't exploit their children for money
nobody would comment on their parenting if they kept their vulnerable babies off the internet

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So they’ve been to mass n both received holy communion - she didn’t even know what it was so probably isn’t catholic . They’re not married and cohabitating so neither should receive it even if they are both catholic . My kids were at mass from days old but I couldn’t receive communion until we were married in the Catholic Church . I’m not a perfect catholic but I knew my place and although I took my kids I also knew I wasn’t able to receive
I’ve never heard of anyone refused Communion because they were living together and not married! Not sure if she is Catholic but think Christians can receive in other denominations?? I know a child whose parents wanted her to convert to Catholicism from Presbyterism and the priest said she didn’t need to be re-Christened. We’ve gone from cats(in the last thread)to Catholics !😂

Reactions: 3
I’ve never heard of anyone refused Communion because they were living together and not married! Not sure if she is Catholic but think Christians can receive in other denominations?? I know a child whose parents wanted her to convert to Catholicism from Presbyterism and the priest said she didn’t need to be re-Christened. We’ve gone from cats(in the last thread)to Catholics !😂
I think the point is if they're living together unmarried they shouldn't be presenting themselves for communion, though I'm sure plenty of unmarried cohabitees do. Molly definitely shouldn't be going forward for communion if not Catholic, she may be unaware of this. Someone else pointed out to me it may have been an Anglican service as they said 'church' not 'mass'. Yes I believe Catholics accept any Christian Baptism as valid.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
So the NHS must be “mum-shaming” when they say:
“Night feeds are important to nourish your baby.”

All the medical advice out there is obviously just mum-shaming!

Everything that Molly Mae does is perfect ok and now she’s a Mum we need to change all the guidance and biological needs of babies because SHE IS SUPER MAMA ok😚
---
Twin ffs? Does she mean she’s done the same faecetune edit on both of their faces? Desperate
View attachment 2096153
How embarrassing 😂😂😂😂. Why the duck would you caption that 😂

Molly doesn’t even follow her back on Instagram why is she begging it so hard

these love islanders man 😂 they all worship Molly Mae it’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.