Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know who she’s leaving bambi with whilst she’s at all these work meetings in person too! Is it Tommy? She never specified
We all know it’s Zoe. That’s the reason she bailed out of the army early and moved up there so she could be MM’s dogsbody.

The pay off is when she’s not busy with the baby she gets to post Instagram stories of all the free tat she now gets sent in PR packages because she’s built a following out of all MM’s tragic little fans.

Reactions: 14
Couldn’t have summed it up any better, apart from to add that those two complete and utter cretins seem to think nothing of ordering about 20 Starbucks/Costas a day between them at an average if about £4 a drink. Why in the world would she fuss about £17 for parking? I really wish someone would tip off the Daily Mail about Tattle and they would run a few stories about what a useless couple of freeloading morons they really are.
She doesn’t pay for those - in fact she’ll get paid to promote them. She probably no longer has any idea of paying for anything

Reactions: 1
I was so shocked about the sleeping and feeding and car seat and changing table situation I barley had time to digest the national park situation yesterday. If I’d driven there not realising you had to pay to park and use it I’d have been too embarrassed to do what they did and say no and leave then use it anyway and I would have still paid the £17 and I haven’t recently had a multi million pound pay cheque!

I hope she releases some sort of statement regarding all the issues in yesterdays video! I’m surprised it’s still up tbh.

Reactions: 23
Just watching yesterdays vlog and I can’t believe she’s essentially training her to not eat at night. At 10 weeks old the poor little thing 😥😥😓

Reactions: 32
she is dumb not feeding her baby, sometimes babies have less during the day. Or having a growth spurt etc. soon the pacifier won’t work as Bambi will probably spit it out. Hope they have loads more sleepless nights now. Idiots

Reactions: 25
is it just me or that clip of tommy burping bambi - he's not supporting her neck at all?
Also the clip of them lost and calling and facetiming Molly's Dad instead of using Maps is shocking
how she's proud of these vlogs i'll never know

Reactions: 23
Random, but does anyone else find molly maes eyes really weird 😂 her and Zoe have the same eyes and I can’t figure out what is that makes them weird, maybe the shape or the eyebrows too? Idk, but her and Zoe have the same look and something about it makes them unattractive 😩

Reactions: 22
Random, but does anyone else find molly maes eyes really weird  her and Zoe have the same eyes and I can’t figure out what is that makes them weird, maybe the shape or the eyebrows too? Idk, but her and Zoe have the same look and something about it makes them unattractive 

Yeah, they're almost rodent looking. Vole eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not letting her 10 week old baby have milk through the night?!? I don’t have any kids and don’t know the first thing about them but even I’m shocked. There’s absolutely no way a 2 month old baby can physically sleep on an empty stomach for 8+ hours. This feels so wrong and cruel, I’m actually sad ☹

first Chai, then Eggy, now Bambi??? 😭 how far does it have to go for her to just admit she’s a selfish, tit, irresponsible human. No one can be this unaware of themselves

Reactions: 32
Not letting her 10 week old baby have milk through the night?!? I don’t have any kids and don’t know the first thing about them but even I’m shocked. There’s absolutely no way a 2 month old baby can physically sleep on an empty stomach for 8+ hours. This feels so wrong and cruel, I’m actually sad ☹

first Chai, then Eggy, now Bambi??? 😭 how far does it have to go for her to just admit she’s a selfish, tit, irresponsible human. No one can be this unaware of themselves
My son has recently gone 7-8 hours overnight between feeds a couple of times (now I've written that he probably never will again! 😂) And my first thought when I wake up and realise is always 'he must be so hungry' eta he's similar age to Bambi

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Frans probably been sent into bleeping orbit with the stress of molly publicly announcing that she's rationing the child. She's using her 24hrs slogging it to get some distraction articles out

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Idc what anyone says, fran EARNS her salary considering all the tit Molly comes out with regularly. How exhausting, I’d hate to be on constant damage control

PLUS teach Molly how to cook, clean, look after a baby, and wipe her own ass

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Had a quick look online to see if I could see ANY advice on stopping night feeds that young... none, most say 6 months onwards at the earliest. Saw some advice saying babies are capable of going without night feeds from 4 months but good to keep feeding them at night for longer so they don't get hungry. So poor 2 month old Bambi's tiny stomach is going to be feeling so empty. Unless she's just talking a load of rubbish to try and be relatable.

No shame on how babies are fed (as long as they are fed!) but I got the sense that she was exaggerating the truth with her milk drying up too. It feels very much like she wants Bambi to slot into their old lifestyle asap.

Also all her baby shower presents just dumped in the corridor outside the nursery :( Just horrible to see really, when there's so many with so little.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.