Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please, we're not here to fight about religion. She did something inappropriate and offensive, possibly unknowingly. If she did something to offend Jews/Muslims people would be all over her. She took the racist cat video down and I'm hoping she takes this vlog down as she also admits to starving her baby in it.
what was the racist cat video I missed it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On her latest instagram post you can really tell how edited it is from the size of her face to her hair/bun ratio it looks like an actual pea head
---
Whilst everyone’s fighting over religion, I’m just gonna leave these here for you to compare and contrast 🙃
That is literally criminal. Editing photos that hard baffles me. How can people get called out on it and not care not to mention how unhealthy it is for people who don't realise the editing that's going on

Reactions: 15
Don’t sit there and say you’re the worst liar and that you’re learning to love your larger body but then continue to Photoshop every photo you put out. She needs to delete the app and swap it for an app that teaches her how to be a decent mother 🙃

Just wanted to add that I’ve been pointing this out for 100 years and FINALLY more and more people are starting to realise and agree. PRAISE THE LORD

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How easy are these Photoshop/facetune tweaks? Do you have to possess technical skills or is it as simple as click the button to remove the double chin? Are they expensive to use? I'm honestly a bit mind boggled by it, I was a teenager in the late 90s and feel kind of grateful this wasn't a thing at all.

Also, why make yourself look super slim on photos but then upload videos to YouTube unedited? 🤯

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
How easy are these Photoshop/facetune tweaks? Do you have to possess technical skills or is it as simple as click the button to remove the double chin? Are they expensive to use? I'm honestly a bit mind boggled by it, I was a teenager in the late 90s and feel kind of grateful this wasn't a thing at all.

Also, why make yourself look super slim on photos but then upload videos to YouTube unedited? 🤯
I downloaded facetune about three years ago to see what you could do and there were sooo many ways to edit your face/body like even could apply makeup to it, make certain things disappear etc I was shocked!!

No doubt it has likely advanced since then too so god knows what else you can do to morph yourself into a whole other person. I don’t get why she fakes her appearance on Instagram and for photo shoots etc when she shows her real face on YouTube besides the odd slimming filter.

More examples of what she tricks millions of girls into believing she looks like on Insta/her entire brand VS what she herself reveals through her videos..bizarre behaviour 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The paying for parking bit in her last vlog.. just wow. The absolute indignation from Tommy, immediately turning around and getting so hyped and "stressed" about the thought of paying a total of 17pound... so cheap, entitled, and disgusting. At least Molly had some sense to say maybe we shouldn't film this as she can imagine how it would be perceived (I am barely giving her credit for this, considering she still went along with it and posted it), but they could have even just paid it considering they were already in the parking, and then decided their future walks to just park around the corner and illegally hop in. But they are too cheap, selfish and entitled. That money is for g wagons, dior jackets, dubai trips and photoshop mind.
You really see how Tommy brings her down and she goes along with it. He also just has such a tit attitude, getting all stroppy that they were going the wrong way.. lazy piece of ****! Shame this is relationship goals for naive people

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It's also crazy how obvious the PLT snippets in her vlogs make it that she has zero genuine Creative Director responsibilities, it would be laughable if it wasn't also such a kick in the face to the rest of us who have to slave our way up the career ladder.

Reactions: 19
VLOG TIME

Hi guys welcome back to my channel i hope ur all doing well (duck offff)

So MM is sat talking about how there’s ‘big things’ coming for filter this year, yawnnn.

She’s forgot tampons and she’s just come on her period, did not need to know this.

She’s sat in a meeting about filter pretending to know what she’s talking about, whilst fran does all the work for her.

She’s in the car talking about how she doesn’t know where to park cos she’s going to get clamped, just park anywhere u knob that’s what u usually do.

She mentions that she changed her jacket cos she put the other one on for an insta pic, this just shows she doesn’t wear any of the PLT clothes she just gets a quick pic for the gram and it’s never to be seen again.

Back home and talking to bambi in that cringey arse baby voice.

Bambi goes from 11pm to 7am without a feed, but she does wake up in between because she’s starving but Molly would rather starve her and get more sleep, selfish cow.

She’s on the way to a PLT fitting talking about how she’s embracing her new body and learning to love it hmm the photoshopping skills tell me different love.

Another crappy PLT collection and another excuse for a holiday(well what she classes as work) she’s shooting in the south or France, while the rest of the PLT models get a back lot studio in Manchester.

Tommy and Molly are now at Dunham Massey where the price is £17 to get in but the stingey bastards decide to leave and park round the corner to avoid paying because £17 is too much for Molly the millionaire and tommy who just made 4 million fighting a YouTuber.

Molly says they are taking Bambi on holiday to Dubai because they wanted to play it safe for her first holiday🤔 playing it safe would be a caravan in butlins hun not bleeping Dubai on a 7 hour plane journey

She’s showing bambis Easter outfits and one is a beige set to which she actually says “people are going to say what a sad little beige baby” and yes that’s true because she is.

She’s now in Chester with tommy going to meet her dad for tea where she ends up getting lost and has to ring her dad because u know these 2 bleeping dumb arses clearly aren’t capable of using Google maps.

End of Vlog

Wow that was absolute dog tit thought I’d save you all from 30 mins of absolute trash.
Couldn’t have summed it up any better, apart from to add that those two complete and utter cretins seem to think nothing of ordering about 20 Starbucks/Costas a day between them at an average if about £4 a drink. Why in the world would she fuss about £17 for parking? I really wish someone would tip off the Daily Mail about Tattle and they would run a few stories about what a useless couple of freeloading morons they really are.

Reactions: 13
Couldn’t have summed it up any better, apart from to add that those two complete and utter cretins seem to think nothing of ordering about 20 Starbucks/Costas a day between them at an average if about £4 a drink. Why in the world would she fuss about £17 for parking? I really wish someone would tip off the Daily Mail about Tattle and they would run a few stories about what a useless couple of freeloading morons they really are.
The daily mail or some other papers know about tattle as someone took screenshots from a made in Chelsea cast members stories which were swiftly deleted and the news paper made an article using the screenshots 🥲

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I downloaded facetune about three years ago to see what you could do and there were sooo many ways to edit your face/body like even could apply makeup to it, make certain things disappear etc I was shocked!!

No doubt it has likely advanced since then too so god knows what else you can do to morph yourself into a whole other person. I don’t get why she fakes her appearance on Instagram and for photo shoots etc when she shows her real face on YouTube besides the odd slimming filter.

More examples of what she tricks millions of girls into believing she looks like on Insta/her entire brand VS what she herself reveals through her videos..bizarre behaviour 😂
this is probably why she doesn’t have many friends and rarely goes out. she would look so plain next to some of the girls she has associated with (in person and on instagram) and she knows it 😂 not that there is anything wrong with the way she looks, it’s the fact she photoshops herself to the point she looks like a completely different person 😂

Reactions: 14
God it has really angered me about her not night feeding bambi when she is obviously waking up for a feed. If she cant be arsed to look after that poor baby properly and put the baby's needs first she needs to get a NANNY!

Reactions: 26
God it has really angered me about her not night feeding bambi when she is obviously waking up for a feed. If she cant be arsed to look after that poor baby properly and put the baby's needs first she needs to get a NANNY!
Or maybe don’t have a baby at all?😂😂

Reactions: 26
Did they also ditch their 10 week old to have a day out in Alton towers? If we didn’t know it already, they’re just showing how selfish, immature and genuinely thick they are.
Sorry I’m not a Molly fan but why aren’t they aloud a day out at Alton towers because they have a 10 week old? Am I missing something?🤔

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.